Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

“I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari (1907 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Oleys: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Bola Tinubu has lamented how he has been let down by Muhammadu Buhari after helping him to realise his life-long ambition in 2015, rallying the Yoruba people not to allow the Nigerian president succeed in making him an inconsequential page in history books.

“He tried first time and failed. He tried second time and failed. He tried third time and failed. He even cried on television that he will never run for president again,” Mr Tinubu said in Abeokuta while meeting APC delegates on Thursday afternoon. “I went to meet him and told him this is not a crying matter: ‘we will support you and you will be president’.”

Mr Tinubu, who addressed the audience in Yoruba for the most part of the event, said Mr Buhari was made president on the condition that he will never mess with Yoruba interests.

“I didn’t beg him for contracts, I never begged him for garri, I never begged him for fura and I never borrowed money from him,” Mr Tinubu said of Mr Buhari’s administration. “But I insisted it is Yoruba’s turn and when it comes to Yoruba it is my turn.”

“I don’t want them to just mention me in history books for nothing,” Mr Tinubu said.

Ahead of the ruling party’s convention on June 6, Mr Tinubu has made headlines for being the least likely to clinch the presidential ticket despite being the most prolific politician amongst the aspirants.

Mr Buhari has insisted on a consensus candidate for the party, a move Mr Tinubu has long opposed. The former Lagos governor has also reportedly learnt that he won’t be Mr Buhari’s favourite, prompting him to embark on an open confrontation ahead of the primary.

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omYp2v5ERKE

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/03/i-told-buhari-to-stop-crying-gave-him-hope-now-he-wants-to-erase-me-from-history-tinubu-video/

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Urheadmaster(m): 5:32am On Jun 03, 2022
If after all this Tinubu didn't becomes the president of Nigeria, what will is going to happen

2 Likes

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by paracolaxnear1: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

1 Like

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by MadamVanessa(f): 5:37am On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

Just imagine if Peter Obi was the one being this childish to say all these that Tinubu have been saying. His Useless supporters would've said that Peter Obi is DEMARKETING himself and burying himself politically, but since their Thief is the one saying it, it's very right , he's not demarketing himself.

The immaturity exuded by this thief these days is so sad, this is not politics, this is wailing. Tinubu still have a long way to go politically. Now he knows that Nigeria politics is far different from Lagos politics.

15 Likes

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by alsudan: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2022
You gave Buhari hope but can’t give yourself hope, you made him President, Oya make yourself President too.

Buhari go so Chi Ubanka Thiefnibu. Those urging you on are your real enemies.

6 Likes

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Tochi3(m): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Reality is slowly setting in.

It is clear as daylight that even the bullion van druggie himself is 100 percent sure that he has been used, abused and dumped by his fulani masters after running helter skelter up and down .

Where is that his abeokuta lamentations speech sef,.. crying and wailing in yoruba language cheesy grin

You must get sense by fire or force insha allah

4 Likes

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by stainedanisus1: 5:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Mokason288(m): 5:40am On Jun 03, 2022
“I went to meet him and told him this is not a crying matter: ‘we will support you and you will be president’.”

Don’t worry Teifnubu your own time to cry is coming pretty soon

We are all OBIdient and we will show that at the poll

5 Likes

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by cuddlyaplasta4: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi . This man is just showing up everywhere you go.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If after all this Tinubu didn't becomes the president of Nigeria, what will is going to happen

Nothing will stop him from becoming President, he's putting Buhari back to base, the unthinkable lot think he can bite the finger that put him on the space but Allah will disappoint him

what did Allah talk about reward? and someone will tell me Buhari is a true Muslims how?

Tinubu will triumph and Buhari will be relegated back to his Daura, very anyhow human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by bicoloratrite9: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Foolishbuhari: 5:53am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just imagine if Peter Obi was the one being this childish to say all these that Tinubu have been saying. His Useless supporters would've said that Peter Obi is DEMARKETING himself and burying himself politically, but since their Thief is the one saying it, it's very right , he's not demarketing himself.

The immaturity exuded by this thief these days is so sad, this is not politics, this is wailing. Tinubu still have a long way to go politically. Now he knows that Nigeria politics is far different from Lagos politics.
Leave them! Baba Iragbiji must chop breakfast. It's non-negotiable! You can impose your choice on Lagosians but buhari can't pick his choice. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by IamWonderful: 5:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu has paid his dues, actually he deserved to be compensated for helping buhari become president, when you expect something and you are not getting it, you might bicker,

WELL MAY GOD NO ALLOW US TO OBIDIENTLY BECOME OBITUARY IN AZU RIVER
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by KoronaKola: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by MrHighSea: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Crocodile tears just to come pull us from "top to bottom".
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by ivandragon: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Hmm...

Well, this is the first time BAT is making specific & direct references to some of the events leading up to the 2015 election...

Most times BAT talks, he seems to insinuate that he wants to be president for president-sake...

1 Like

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by RobustRoad: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu will be the president no matter what.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by bastardmod: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Nothing will stop him from becoming President, he's putting Buhari back to base, the unthinkable lot think he can bite the finger that put him on the space but Allah will disappoint him

what did Allah talk about reward? and someone will tell me Buhari is a true Muslims how?

Tinubu will triumph and Buhari will be relegated back to his Daura, very anyhow human being

Shut up there!

You want justice from Allah? Allah said it is the turn of the igbos. You refused, and want Allah to bless your rebellion?

Tinubu will cry soon, insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Munzy14(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles bia kowara m ihe nwoke a kwu ga..

Only thing I could pick a little wu, E be o si o wu oge ndi Yoruba, and o wu kwanu ya ka oruru n'aka...cheesy
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by Weak6Exers: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by BowlingTall: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by JAMO84: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2022
It's either Tinubu or Osinbajo

If Buhari mistakenly decide to be unfortunate, and give the APC ticket to a Northerner, we all move to LP. I hate rubbish.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by islandsscotch8: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi will be the president no matter what. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by cleatsmottled9: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by SpatialKing(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2022
So unnecessarily proud, arrogant and too full of himself...
So obsessed with power
This man will suicidal if he doesn't win the ticket
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by juman(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari is a symbol of political figure rose up based on the trust common people have for him.
Millions of supporters voted for him with their sincere minds over the years.

As Buhari been able to deliver?

Corona also damage world economy.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by juman(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is not contesting but merely campaigning for apc candidate.
Apc has started their campaign in full gear.
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by KoronaKola: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban makers of men don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by RobustRoad: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide . This man is just everywhere you go. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by TallerKola: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban Borgu ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: “I Told Buhari To Stop Crying, Gave Him Hope" Tinubu To Buhari by kingsceedon(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2022
I think say the yorubas dey educated before, until I begin following this mad man's comments, imagine 80 years old man talking like an infant

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Name Peter Obi Alone Is A Movement To Beat - Bashir Ahmad Confessed / Thousands Of Women Show Nnamdi Kanu Love In Abia And Anambra Today- Pics / Ijagun Tai Solarin, Art Scholars Put Obscure Ijebu Village On World Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.