Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him (81027 Views)

Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison / Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by IAMPEDRO: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
They did it to Nnamdi Kanu, everyone joked about it and laughed, now they are doing it to Sunday Igboho, tomorrow they will do it to everyone!

The Fulani master plan is to enslave everyone except themselves!! This is an SOS call to the SS, SE, SW to come together with one common goal. Don’t read this message when it is too late!!
A word is enough for the thinking men and not those who uses their head to carry unnecessary loads. The ability for you to reason well is what makes you a complete being.

#GODBLESSIGODOMIGODOKINGDOM
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by chigbo25: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2021
They now have time for this one. I no they are just keeping quiet because they want to deal with kanu first.
The way they will kill this one ee. It either they kill him or put him and Kanu in jail for a very very long time. Or frustrate him to accept defeat and say yes to one Nigeria.
These is just the beginning of suffering of the South. The only that might save the South now, is there leaders. If they will support and voice out. And also all the South should join as one together with some middle belt. And call for one nation rather than different nations.
These will be a painful time for the South from now till whenever.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Chuksmonika(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2021
All these efforts in keeping Nigeria one is not working and can never work...

Allow people to secede if they want to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2021
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR SOUTHERNERS TO UNITE.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by agabusta: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2021
executive12:

You are naive. How come same Buhari is not clamping down on the Fulani bandits?

You are the naive one. Bandits that are daily being bombarded by the air force. Bandits that are daily being killed by security forces.

Banditry is taking up arms against the people and the state. Any armed group coordinating attacks on persons are Bandits, no matter where they are. Its sad you people's senseless ethnocentrism has been deplored to criminality again.

You better come off the Internet and get first hand information on what is on ground.

Bandits don't have it rosy as portrayed in the media. They are constantly on the run, they only have geographical advantage because of the topography of the North which is difficult to police.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by IAMPEDRO: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Evaromantik:
What's the manhunt for?.

I think he's become a terrorist too.
Anyone speaking against this govt is a terrorist. While those killing our mothers and Fathers in their farms are been celebrated outside the screen of your TV.
Do me well to listen to pastor BOSUN, then you will understand the Fulani better.

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by membranus: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Richieniit:

You're the bigger fool here.

You should tell me how grateful I am for destroying ur properties and cause mayhem and you didn't send me back to east.. point out one flaw of Igbos living with you then i will understand why i should be grateful. I wish i have your fone contact, my colleagues at work who are Yoruba woulda called you and insulted you themselves not me.

You claim all you've done for Igbos, ask yourself with a sincere heart, haven't we done the same I feel sorry for ppl like you who feels anyone owes you anything. Your tribalism will only be your ruins not ours

My phone No?

0811-008-f001

Decipher that?

If you can't, show it to those your Yoruba friends, they will understand.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by IAMPEDRO: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2021
agabusta:

You are the naive one. Bandits that are daily being bombarded by the air force. Bandits that are daily being killed by security forces.

Banditry is taking up arms against the people and the state. Any armed group coordinating attacks on persons are Bandits, no matter where they are. Its sad you people's senseless ethnocentrism has been deplored to criminality again.

You better come off the Internet and get first hand information on what is on ground.

Bandits don't have it rosy as portrayed in the media. They are constantly on the run, they only have geographical advantage because of the topography of the North which is difficult to police.
[b]They are constantly on the run, they only have geographical advantage because of the topography of the North which is difficult to police.
Are you trying to say it is difficult for the nigeria armed forces to catch a running criminal up North? Lol........ But very easy down south. You have to get off this mentality.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by kolmart: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2021
The most useless government in Nigeria history instead of wasting their energies in running after the agitators why can't they use the energies to end the Fulani herdsmen killer and banditry in the country. A religious bigot and senseless government. I know some stupid people here will be hailing them for what they did to Sunday Igboho but I will like to remind them that this government are doing ethnics cleaninsing since the inception of this government they never arrested any Myetti Allah, Fulani herdsmen and banditry from the north instead they focus on agitators from South here. from Nnamdi Kanu to Sunday Igboho and never attempt to arrest any Fulani herdsmen criminal. This is the right time for the southerner to reason and come together to fight this murderer government who don't want is to exist in our fathers land.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by PrincessGlow: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2021
executive12:

How did you arrive at that conclusion? You can only find out through a referendum.

Common sense. To be conservative, the entire North and 70% of the South don't want secession. If they did it'd have been a piece of cake
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2021
maikeke:
Weldone DSS ur work is good indeed arrest any criminals irrespective of his religion, tribe or region, where ever he come from try to do the same for bandits and Fulani killers herdmen. I am proudly Nigerian
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless DSS
Nigeria will succeed by the grace of God
Just went through your post dummy.

I mean, in all there are no meaningful thing typed from your empty head.

Itz very unfortunate that I share the same nationality with you punk.

Please be informed, it is not a must to comment stupidly in English language. ...

You can as well type in your mother language Betterstill, remain silent.

You so much an unfortunate cretin.

Get lost and don't be found near the living.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Richieniit: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2021
membranus:

My phone No?

0811-008-f001

Decipher that?

F stands for 5 lol
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by GetMeRight: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahaha... Where are those yorubas celebrating Kanu's arrest and claiming Igboho is smarter??

We are here o. Sunday Igboho is a career criminals, serial murderers and a war criminal. We never supported him. In fact, FG waited too long bringing to justice. He was never our face and will never be! Fvcking criminal, stark illiterate!
Make them put am for prison with Kanu ASAP, he's becoming a nuisance to us, he had always been sha
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Richieniit: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2021
membranus:

My phone No?

0811-008-f001

Decipher that?

Your number no they go... Many ppl are trying to as we speak. Grow up man
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Richieniit: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2021
GetMeRight:

We are here o. Sunday Igboho is a career criminals, serial murderers and a war criminal. We never supported him. In fact, FG waited too long bringing to justice. He was never our face and will never be! Fvcking criminal, stark illiterate!
Make them put am for prison with Kanu ASAP, he's becoming a nuisance to us, he had always been sha

You wan disown em Backstabbing bastards. We know una way of living
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by engrelvis(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2021
I dnt like Buhari but any person dat want to destabilize dis great country shud b hunted down.I strongly believe in one Nigeria. D onos now lies on Buhari to hunt down Boko leaders. Failure to do so will b hypocrisy
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by pacespot(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2021
I thought they were denying their involvement in the raid, but when Yoruba's media shown more light on the raid, they have to come out and declare him wanted
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Freebills12: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Though not in support of what Buhari government is doing to this man, but come to think of it, just two days ago the Yorubas were saying all sorts of things about KANU how he is a stupid by staying out of Nigeria and how Sunday Igboho is the real nigger by staying within the shore. Why is he on the run?
Yoruba the Igbos are not your enemy, that they are made escape goat in Nigeria because everyone wants to associate with the powers that be, does not make the Igbos your enemy...

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by GetMeRight: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Richieniit:

You wan disown em Backstabbing bastards. We know una way of living

Why would I ever support a mass murderer? A lifetime criminal? Never! Our society will be better without him on the street.
We're not like you that support all criminals as long as he's from your tribe
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by frankson1(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2021
executive12:

And your president is going about it the right way, right?

From inception, a dialogue should have been called, issues and needs or concerns of the party or parties raised, considered and addressed.

The President and FG have not gone about it in the right manner and they've failed woefully in this aspect. But at this point, they can't let things deteriorate below or worse than the level it is.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by IAMPEDRO: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2021
Investigative:
Nnamdi Kanu is getting it all wrong, and I ask how did Sunday Igboho get it wrong that the soldiers attacked his house.
You, start speaking the truth or speaking against this govt they will attack your entire family. Will that stop you from speaking the facts hell no. This freedom fighters already knows what's going on so they don't care, they prefer to see the struggle come through whether in death or alive, if alive good, if in death they watch it continue because it will never end. A force is coming and not if don't pay listening ears, that force will become a BIG TERROR GROUP.
Nigeria govt should listen now!
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by frankson1(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2021
Babaken:
Educate us which one is the right way.

Why not go through your governors, states and Fed. Houses of assembly for them to insert this in the constitution.
I know there are lots of issues to be addressed but it's never gonna work out this way.

I don't think any President from any region in this country will let secession happen during his time so the best way is to try to work together which is another issue on its own.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Richieniit: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2021
GetMeRight:

Why would I ever support a mass murderer? A lifetime criminal? Never! Our society will be better without him on the street.
We're not like you that support all criminals as long as he's from your tribe

No words... He's a criminal, murderer... Or did they kill his family, rape and push him into what he is today? Ask yourself who he has killed or if he's a product of the society fighting for a justifiable course. I pray this fulani barbarians don't enter your home, rape your daughter and kill your wife for no justifiable cause. Like I said... Backstabbing and gossip is Yoruba way of life. (Not saying for all, but from what we already know cos i also know some good ones)
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Nitah1:
Some one should tell Buhari and his goon's that you can not fight battle on two fronts.

They start Bokoharam by killing their leader in cold blood...

They looked the other way while Fulani kill and destroyed at will..

They arrest Nnamdi Kano while Bokoharam leaders and miyetti Allah roams freely.

You now want to open another front in was in western Nigeria.

even if Buhari wipes out the whole of igbohos followers. the typical Yoruba won't fight.The fg isn't bothered because the south are a bunch of sellouts
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by FakeUnity: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Sunday can win DSS in the court, he dare you to invade him in the night and come up with a stupid story like this. Where is evidence that the gun wasn't planted in his house? What happens to search warrants due to intelligence gatherings(DSS going to his house in the afternoon with honour, why in the night.
I don't support succession oooo but I think I should have a rethink something better than succession is for all our elites to be massacred

Which court? buhari's court? Una dey like fool una self for this country. grin
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by oblaak(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Yungmil:
Is surprising the way people attack and mock nnamdi kanu, without seeing the propaganda of this buhari and his herders collaboration.

Miyetti and Fulani's herdsmen are walking freely.

Bokoharam members are granted amnesty.

This northerners are turning us against eachother.

Now they are after Sunday igboho.

Are this guys not fighting for our rights?

Why are we mocking and abusing them?
If only & Simplyleo & Monogamy can answer this. Why are we mocking people who are fighting for us?
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2021
This scenario will after all, unite the South. To God be all the Glory.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by snoopz: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2021
that cattle man in ask rock picking war with all but his fellow bandits nice one
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Babaken(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2021
frankson1:

Why not go through your governors, states and Fed. Houses of assembly for them to insert this in the constitution.
I know there are lots of issues to be addressed but it's never gonna work out this way.

I don't think any President from any region in this country will let secession happen during his time so the best way is to try to work together which is another issue on its own.
Then how can we work together why some parts are been favored than other no equal right and justice.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Tremple8v: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Stupid government trying to take the voice off the people and made them voiceless.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Scamburster(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2021
membranus:

With what you wrote here, you have shown that you are an illiterate.

No need arguing with you.
Keep shut, wisdom is far from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.