Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him (80579 Views)

Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison / Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Guestlander: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Richieniit:

No words... He's a criminal, murderer... Or did they kill his family, rape and push him into what he is today? Ask yourself who he has killed or if he's a product of the society fighting for a justifiable course. I pray this fulani barbarians don't enter your home, rape your daughter and kill your wife for no justifiable cause. Like I said... Backstabbing and gossip is Yoruba way of life. (Not saying for all, but from what we already know cos i also know some good ones)

You are chatting with someone who can't think beyond his next bowl of amala. That is if he is indeed a Yoruba.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by imran90(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Only God Can safe him now not even our Oba’s. Court is useless when it comes to this government.[/color]
Ovo200:
Sunday can win DSS in the court, he dare you to invade him in the night and come up with a stupid story like this. Where is evidence that the gun wasn't planted in his house? What happens to search warrants due to intelligence gatherings(DSS going to his house in the afternoon with honour, why in the night.
I don't support succession oooo but I think I should have a rethink something better than succession is for all our elites to be massacred
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Mozegee: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Na so life be,na only God knows tommorow.
BuyAndSellStuff:
Just yesterday some people were laughing @ Nnamdi Kanu.
Today, na their turn.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by kmonaolapo(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Gov.
praiseneo:
After God fear who…………?
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Tochj(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahaha... Where are those yorubas celebrating Kanu's arrest and claiming Igboho is smarter??
This is unnecessary now
Yoruba and Igbo is suffering the same thing

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Babathanks(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2021
It’s a matter of time before Yoruba nation is achieved by God grace
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by LawFight(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2021
agabusta:

Who monitors the guns with militia to be sure they don't use it to terrorise citizens as a side hustle??

If we have militia men in the likes of Igboho springing up everywhere and fully armed, is that not the beginning of anarchy? What difference will that be to what is happening in Libya?

The FG has done well to clamp down on Igboho and his gangs.

Bros but what happened to gumi and the heardmen. Why negotiating with terrorist.
Please let's leave sentiment alone the country is on land slide
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by LawFight(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2021
agabusta:

You are the naive one. Bandits that are daily being bombarded by the air force. Bandits that are daily being killed by security forces.

Banditry is taking up arms against the people and the state. Any armed group coordinating attacks on persons are Bandits, no matter where they are. Its sad you people's senseless ethnocentrism has been deplored to criminality again.

You better come off the Internet and get first hand information on what is on ground.

Bandits don't have it rosy as portrayed in the media. They are constantly on the run, they only have geographical advantage because of the topography of the North which is difficult to police.

Sir my question is . Is the Nigeria working . If you agreed to that,should we pray That life should treat you the way our FG treat Nigerian
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by LawFight(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Enddy50ty:
If only the same DSS can go after Miyetti Allah, Fulani heardsmen, bandits and Boko Haram. We'll have a country.

We will surely have.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by thinksense: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2021
why would somebody carried AK-47 rifles gather some criminals terrorising govt you called it freedom or human right activies? are you guyz in ur normal sense? SUNDAY IGBOHO, MNK, Shekau are all thesame and they need to be treated thesame.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Richieniit: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Guestlander:

You are chatting with someone who can't think beyond his next bowl of amala. That is if he is indeed a Yoruba.

Lol
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by frankson1(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2021
Babaken:
Then how can we work together why some parts are been favored than other no equal right and justice.

This is why the people will have to shun sentiment and party Politics in 2023. All the end sars conveners and sponsors need to do same.

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by EmmaLege: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Prevail kee u there

you wan kee person pikin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by mfm04622: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2021
updatechange:
This war will be NFG's last and it will be very interesting wink

Before you call for war, I hope you are seeing what IPOB and Kanu are seeing.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahaha... Where are those yorubas celebrating Kanu's arrest and claiming Igboho is smarter??
Exactly my annoyance with some of these their online miscreants.
First, they supported fg in calling KANU a terrorist and Sunday a peaceful activist
They said KANU is violent but Sunday is peaceful
What goes around comes around
I know some of their nairaland moniker that supported useless govt in fighting KANU, hope they will support fighting Sunday
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
We shall see if the FG can win this war we dey abroad dey watch the yeye gornment for useless Naija

Stop decieving yourselves, you think it is easy to fight the government and win, name one man in the history of mankind that fought the government and won.

You think government is an individual or a person?

You need to first understand the meaning of the word "GOVERNMENT" before you start typing trash.

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Still on the cruise
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by atonement12: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bahamas95:
I hope so.

When you have a tyrant in power anything is possible.....Even during military regime Nigeria isn't as bad as this. Democracy for Nigeria na scam.
Exactly my earlier point you're making! What I was trying to communicate earlier is that a military regime will not declare shoot at sight on a group of people just because they are non-northerners.
This goes to show how divisive and dangerous this government has become. Cheers
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by God1stson(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
gurunlocker:
Not a supporter, but why are some people so free to negotiate with Bandits, even dictate what to do to government in the North? They say even worse things but go free? Even the security agencies and Army do reply them with respect on social media when finger is pointed....

What hell of a country is this? What's the benefit of being a Nigerian?
Why is it that the Igbos are the first to perceive this thing and others will be coming on board later. Well is not too late, no southern state will be spared an attack on one is an attack on all. the earlier the southern and mild belt realize it the better. Our governors need to wake up and defend their own because when the flood comes their power will be useless and their people will remember the roles they played
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Mortiple(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
SoftP:
Buhari just dey behave like super-man this days’

Hope he won’t bring his tyranny down to Niger-Delta, we go less him chest ooo’

& off course, Tinibu and Osibande will be the ones to personally sell out their Kinsman.
Forget the so called Niger Delta. They were conquered in 2017. All you hear from that region right now is merely a NOISE. Their militants have been bought over long ago by the "rabbit tribe that must not be mentioned". All they do now is just to issue empty threat. No action.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by zobyslow: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq5xzaLVhxc
DSS confirms attack on sunday igboho's residence
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by GetMeRight: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Richieniit:

No words... He's a criminal, murderer... Or did they kill his family, rape and push him into what he is today? Ask yourself who he has killed or if he's a product of the society fighting for a justifiable course.

Obviously, you didn't make any effort to know this mass murderer of a man! Go and sit down somewhere.

[s] I pray this fulani barbarians don't enter your home, rape your daughter and kill your wife [/s] for no justifiable cause. Like I said... [s] Backstabbing and gossip is Yoruba way of life. [/s] (Not saying for all, but from what we already know cos i also know some good ones)

This emotional blackmail shiit doesn't work with me. Igboho is in the same level with those barbarians among Fulanis you're talking about if not worse.

Yorubas don't worship or praise or defend criminals like you and your people.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Fejoku: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
The forces uniting Nigeria will FOREVER be stronger than those that want the country to disintegrate.

No matter the foolish reasoning and foolish rationalization of Nigeria's enemies, Nigeria will forever be one, united, indivisible entity. Nigeria will forever crush all its enemies

God bless Nigeria.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
You lie. The forces for disintegration will triumph. You just watch as things play out. Sokoto, Daura and Kano will also feel the heat. It's a promise. No matter what it takes for it to be achieved, it will be done.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by SoftP(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mortiple:

Forget the so called Niger Delta. They were conquered in 2017. All you hear from that region right now is merely a NOISE. Their militants have been bought over long ago by the "rabbit tribe that must not be mentioned". All they do now is just to issue empty threat. No action.
Empty threats that got ur President and his minister flying down the creek to negotiate with Tompolo,
U had better be informed

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Sweeetheart(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Now you sound boring and redundant..

when aboki has no point to counter you, he resort to cancelling because that's what his forefathers his known for

you're beneath Yoruba people regardless of how your people use govt to acquire many things

despite your quota system education to cheat the dumb southerners you people are still far below, is that not yet to cut your dumb animal sense

ewu
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Sweeetheart(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

Shouldn't you be explaining to us what that terrorist was doing with weapons and ammunition?

Is it the standard practice to grab guns and start shooting law enforcement when you see them coming. ?

You are either criminally minded or you are just a terrorist..

so where is the gun and ammunition he was arrested with? can you upload it or forever remained dumb as you people are naturally created to be

I'm criminally minded but defending bandit killing and kidnapping means you're free minded. dumb aboki

thunder go soon scatter una region finished, at least your kinsmen have started it, it will end in tears for you people in few years just watch it
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Gfskw: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hope they didn’t plant it
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by olatuns2017: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Eborty(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-dss-launches-manhunt-for-sunday-igboho-after-recovering-arms-ammunition-from-his-house/

"he escaped arrest when they raided his residence in Oyo state."

Point of correction, he has done nothing wrong to be arrested or rather has he committed any crime to be arrested.

It should be "he escape an assassination plot or invasion of his home by some midnight arm robbers or killers."

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.