Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him (80615 Views)

Photos Of Sunday Igboho After His Release From Prison / Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Cherez: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Investigative:
Nnamdi Kanu is getting it all wrong, and I ask how did Sunday Igboho get it wrong that the soldiers attacked his house.

Exactly my question
If the FG can't protect us can't people arm themselves to protect themselves?
Have we ever heard this raid on fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahaha... Where are those yorubas celebrating Kanu's arrest and claiming Igboho is smarter??
Aboki keep Shut. Divide and rule is over
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by NGpatriot: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Dreadful:
Now it's getting very much clearer to every fool that have been writing junk against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Una good morning.
He warned us not to capitulate during the Endsars protest that if we do all of us are gone but we foolishly gave in and allowed them to succeed with their ethnic card to an extent most us were here writing junk and accusing him of inciting violence now look at it.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been the savior but we rejected him now we are going to suffer if we don't come together as Southerners.

One man's savior is another man's scumbag and worthless terrorist.

Mazi FENDI is nothing but a common criminal, a crook, a terrorist and a scammer.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Sunday can win DSS in the court, he dare you to invade him in the night and come up with a stupid story like this. Where is evidence that the gun wasn't planted in his house? What happens to search warrants due to intelligence gatherings(DSS going to his house in the afternoon with honour, why in the night.
I don't support succession oooo but I think I should have a rethink something better than succession is for all our elites to be massacred
I wonder o. News without evidence. Shame on this evil government
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Prince001(m): 4:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Hahahahaha... Where are those yorubas celebrating Kanu's arrest and claiming Igboho is smarter??

This comments and like on this kind of comment shows that it's better that we split than be together. Always tribalism here and there. When something happen to igbo or so some Yoruba will be running their mouth and when same thing happen to Yoruba some Igbo too will be running their mouth. We have big issue ooo. Can't we just get along to defeat this heartless govt that made Nigerians to be so cruel nowadays cos when I was young, Naija wasn't like this oooo!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala ar busy Rejoicing on Nnamdi Kanu Arrest,
Karma is a bitch,
Wat goes around comes around........ De should kill Igboho Asap
Ori e buru.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 02, 2021
I am expecting to see video of their raid and guns found in his house.Otherwise, it's a setup.Na miyetti Allah soldiers dey threatened so O.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by NaMe4: 4:56am On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectman91:
We talked about creating our political party during the endsars protest, where are we on it?

That will still be sabotaged too.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by backtalkG(m): 5:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
We shall see if the FG can win this war we dey abroad dey watch the yeye gornment for useless Naija
what will you do from the abroad
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2021
tiger28:
I am Yoruba and i will say that the objectives of igboho and Kanu get my support but the these two individuals's utterances are their albatross. They speak without wisdom and this is why not many will come to their aid. Remember igboho disrespecting Ooni and Tinubu.... And Kanu disrespecting SS People and Yoruba ppl( the ppl that are his Southern neighbors) Kanu and igboho are not ready to lead in a way that the World will support them BUT their objectives are well supported.
Keep shut. To help with Tinubu
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by AuroraB(f): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Sunday can win DSS in the court, he dare you to invade him in the night and come up with a stupid story like this. Where is evidence that the gun wasn't planted in his house? What happens to search warrants due to intelligence gatherings(DSS going to his house in the afternoon with honour, why in the night.
I don't support succession oooo but I think I should have a rethink something better than succession is for all our elites to be massacred
Which 'court'? Is it a Nigerian Court or something �

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Sleekfingers: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2021
newdawnlive:
Saturday rally will still hold

in your bedroom abi? Lagos state governor have alerted all the security agencies.....and they have been instructed to shoot to kill.......my advice to anyone residing in lagos, to be careful......because the police and army are ready to repeat what happened during the endsars protest........as a matter of fact, the rally has been suspended by the organisers.......and the FG don dey find igboho like gold......i repeat be careful oooo.......Ire o.......
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by olatade(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Language class continues grin
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by micronut(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Watch how the entered his house and engaged him hours of gun battle as explained by the DSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB5NljpFaZ8
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Dartilo(m): 5:17am On Jul 02, 2021
The truth is Southerners we are divided,so the fulani govt are going to prey on us one after the other and they will succeed if there is no unity in the south, tommorow it might be Niger Delta...let put aside our respective succesionist agenda aside and always speak up as one southerner whenever they try to act funny against a southerner...There is a popular edo proverb that says it's only a foolish slave that derive pleasure from the dishonor of his fellow slave or colleague forgetting the fact that one day he would also fall prey to such dishonor

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by fombi: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2021
I'm scared Tinubu will be a sell out to Yorubas and Osinbajo cannot be trusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by onuman: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
We shall see if the FG can win this war we dey abroad dey watch the yeye gornment for useless Naija

Federal government is winning: the army goes from house to house in the south east and arrests anybody it wants. That has cowed the Igbos. The Igbos no longer talk in the open, talk less, agitation for Biafra.

The army is facing Yoruba.

One by one, the groups that make up Nigeria shall be tamed and cowed to submit to Fulanization and Islamization of south of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Dartilo(m): 5:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Dartilo:
The truth is Southerners we are divided,so the fulani govt are going to prey on us one after the other and they will succeed if there is no unity in the south, tommorow it might be Niger Delta...let put aside our respective succesionist agenda aside and always speak up as one southerner whenever they try to act funny against a southerner...There is a popular edo proverb that says it's only a foolish slave that derive pleasure from the dishonor of his fellow slave or colleague forgetting the fact that one day he would also fall prey to such dishonor

It's high time we start speaking up as one,Igbo fight against the fulani should be a southerner fight,Yoruba fight should be a southerner fight and Edo fight or any other ethnic national fight against the jihad should be a southern fight,let's try this technique and u all will see how those coward will fall back to Futa Jalon...
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Sleekfingers: 5:23am On Jul 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

One man's savior is another man's scumbag and worthless terrorist.

Mazi FENDI is nothing but a common criminal, a crook, a terrorist and a scammer.

i am not a fan of nnamdi kanu...because of his approach..... But most of what he said, is coming to reality......

I am also not a fan of igboho as well......due to his misguided utterances.......but what he is fighting against is right......thats against the killer herdsmen, bandits etc

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
you people should stop all these nonsense of tribe calling, are you guys just daft? There is serious war going on in Nigeria and all you guys do is tribe shaming... Any Nigerian who tribe shame is a fool cos what's coming is bigger than what is going on right now... No freedom of speech, nothing

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Bonavi: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Kedu ife neme some of u unu JI ezuzu ezuzu. Why cant u foolish ones silently watch and observe ndi yoruba as things dey unfold.
I guess some of u are still in ur adolescents, that's y
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Dartilo(m): 5:29am On Jul 02, 2021
It's high time we let the federal government know that this is not 1967 any war declared against any ethnic group is not the entire Nigeria war,we will see it as a Fulani war vs the Nigeria state...
Tommorow some of u will start clamouring for Atiku a fulani too,have you ever hear that Effc are after him? They loved themself... To all our political leaders in the South have sold us for a plate of Porridge even those speaking up for us are doing that for political gain....I am so ashamed of Tinubu with no disrespect too Yoruba nation's,Tinubu is one of the tops leaders in the south but he hasn't spoken for us not even once,let try to support someone else apart from this same set of people who has sold us out,Yoruba has many salient people that are way better than Tinubu,Niger Delta have so many people that can become president rather than those criminals ruling,Igbo have great people with good conscience rather than an ex convict or political slaves .....

It's high time we remove the scales from our eyes ourself

2 Likes

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by onuman: 5:30am On Jul 02, 2021
micronut:
Watch how the entered his house and engaged him hours of gun battle as explained by the DSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB5NljpFaZ8

Associate guns with any person or group asking for freedom of the group from Nigeria. That’s Buhari cabal’s new method to stop groups from agitation for independence from Nigeria.
Who is fooled by this childish accusations?

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Sleekfingers: 5:31am On Jul 02, 2021
FILEBE:
When will dss arrest fulani herdsmen?

thats the question begging for answer........maybe we should send this your question to who want to be a millionaire..........because i don tire ooooo

and also who is also sponsoring boko haram, bandits?

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by missuzoma: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Speak to him in the language he will understand for bearing arms against Nigeria like Kanu! Where are those gloating some days a go?
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by xpool(m): 5:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
ABOKI shut up
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Kewtt: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2021
praiseneo:
After God fear who…………?
God. That's all.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by InterpolEyes: 5:47am On Jul 02, 2021
he will be fished out.
Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by wonderr(m): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2021
they say whatever has an advantage must have a disadvantage

can someone pls Tell me the advantage of being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by femo86(m): 5:54am On Jul 02, 2021
A northern terrorist was beating his chest about killing policemen and military officers some days ago....while Chew Gum-i is the core runner of the bandits, sleeping and dining with them...

FG can't arrest them abi undecided

Shame on you

What's d benefit of being a Nigerian self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Qoko: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Since Yoruba has joined the secession race, weather we like it or not. Nigeria will divide cos government is actually doing something wrong hence the agitation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him by Trustedpronet: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2021
Same treatment should melted to sheik gumi for snapping and knowing the numbers of bandits in our forest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.