Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria (4244 Views)

Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO last last 2 years buhari would leave he would be released
I very much hope so, though, if I were his lawyers I'd get my ass down to the Hague quicktime before they Ken Saro Wiwa Kanu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2021
rottennaija:

He think everyone is a fool like his followers

Funny fools, they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 2:58am On Jul 02, 2021
rottennaija:

So he is a foreigner destabilising Nigeria corporate existence?

And which Nigeria law permits you to kill and torture the parents and the followers of the so called foreigner who are themselves citizens of Nigeria?

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by modsfucker: 2:59am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

He denounced Nigeria citizenship and travels with British passport

[b]Conditions/procedure for renunciation
Eligibility

Such person must be aged 18 years and above (exception to a married woman below age 18 (S. 29 (4)(b))

Such person must be of a sound mind

Such person must have acquired or would likely be granted citizenship in another country

Such person has no criminal or financial liability to the state

The procedure for renunciation of citizenship in Nigeria

Visit to the appropriate authority i.e the Ministry of interior, Nigerian immigration service or the Nigerian embassy in the country where the person resides.

Fill the application form with complete information which must be signed and certified before a magistrate, notary public, justice of peace or commissioner of oath

Submit the application form(s) with the following documents:

Copy of the foreign passport
Copy of the foreign citizenship certificate or copy of confirmation that the applicant will become the citizen of a foreign country
Birth certificate
Citizenship certificate (if any)
National Identity card (if any)
Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
Nigerian passport or other traveling document
Marriage document (for female applicant below age 18)
Proof of acquisition of citizenship in another country

Note: The president reserves the power to withhold the registration of any declaration and renunciation of citizenship during war in which Nigeria is physically involved and where it is in his opinion that such declaration will be contrary to public policy. See S. 29 (3) (a) (b) of the 1999 constitution.[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

[s]I very much hope so, though, if I were his lawyers I'd get my ass down to the Hague quicktime before they Ken Saro Wiwa Kanu!
[/s]
Jangawhiid spotted!
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Ladumaa: 3:03am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

Doubting that Kenya is a sovereign nation?

Console yourself, lol.
Dont be a fool bro grin wink..you still dey kindergarten grin

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:
[/s]
Jangawhiid spotted!

You need eyes that work in order to spot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Ladumaa:

Dont be a fool bro grin wink..you still dey kindergarten grin

Unlike you who's in university, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 3:08am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

You need eyes that work in order to spot.
Thanks but Save the complement bro! You'll need it as your return ticket back to Niger republic where you come from?!! wink
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:08am On Jul 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAhyIS4X4mc

Jesus was crucified like 2000 years ago and people are still waiting for Kingdom come so they can be raptured!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:11am On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

Thanks but Save the complement bro! You'll need it as your return ticket back to Niger republic where you come from?!! wink

I don't think I need a ticket to return to my State of Osun but I guess you can come deport me to Niger Republic with your superior intelligence so we all know how capable and competent you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Tranquill: 3:11am On Jul 02, 2021
Ladumaa:

Lols your ignorance is over flowing! Like banditry in the north grin
Aint you aware that He has since renounced his Zoo citizenship?!..you can read here to confirm

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/im-not-a-nigerian-citizen-you-cant-arrest-revoke-my-bail-nnamdi-kanu-throws-a-challenge/

Renouncing the citizenship of a country is not something you do verbally. There are steps and processes involved which also includes swearing to an affidavit in a court of law. Each country has their guidelines but they are almost the same process. At the end, it is only the president or his representative that can approve your application to renounce your citizenship. For Nigeria, see below...

Basic Requirements

A Nigerian Citizen not below the universal adult age of 18 is afforded the constutional right to renounce citizenship. Prospective applicants who desire to renounce their Nigerian citizenship should note that the power to approve renunciation/restoration of Nigerian citizenship is the sole prerogative of Mr. President, as enshrined in Chapter III, Article 29, sub. Section 1-2, of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Accordingly, the Nigerian Mission abroad only facilitates the application but does not hold the ultimate decison.

A Formal Application Letter, duly signed by the applicant.
A duly Completed Application Form provided by the Mission.
Affidavit for Renunciation of Citizenship in a Nigerian Court.
Two copies of recent passport photographs.
Original Letter/Certifiate of identification from LGA of origin.
Evidence of alternative citizenship.
Original Birth Certificate.
Original Nigerian international passport.
Fee payment receipt as determined by the Mission.
X. Other requirements as determined by the Mission/Ministry

https://ngconsulate.info/page/citizenship-renunciation

If he did not do all of of these, sorry he is still a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 3:11am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAhyIS4X4mc

Jesus was crucified like 2000 years ago and people are still waiting for Kingdom come so they can be raptured!

Mr pantami Is it your wait Ibn al Kalb
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 3:14am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

I don't think I need a ticket to return to my State of Osun but I guess you can come deport me to Niger Republic with your superior intelligence so we all know how capable and competent you are.

Yoruba moslem kwenu!
Adulterated moslem who is Forever a slave to the caliphate! grin
Know your place and know peace!
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

Mr pantami Is it your wait Ibn al Kalb

My kindergarten education does not permit me to make sense of your nonsence, sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 3:16am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

My kindergarten education does not permit me to make sense of your nonsence, sorry.
That's because your brain is still in its formative state..Go to bed bro! grin
Knock yourself out! Adios
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

Yoruba moslem kwenu!
Adulterated moslem who is Forever a slave to the caliphate! grin

If only your eyes were not dim.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

That's because your brain is still in its formative state..Go to bed bro! grin help yourself! Adios

I think I'll do just that. You make me sleepy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 3:17am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

If only your eyes were not dim.
I dont want to do nahhh !!!! Is it by force
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Ladumaa: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Tranquill:

Renouncing the citizenship of a country is not something you do verbally. There are steps and processes involved which also includes swearing to an affidavit in a court of law. Each country has their guidelines but they are almost the same process. At the end, it is only the president or his representative that can approve your application to renounce your citizenship. For Nigeria, see below...

Basic Requirements

A Nigerian Citizen not below the universal adult age of 18 is afforded the constutional right to renounce citizenship. Prospective applicants who desire to renounce their Nigerian citizenship should note that the power to approve renunciation/restoration of Nigerian citizenship is the sole prerogative of Mr. President, as enshrined in Chapter III, Article 29, sub. Section 1-2, of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Accordingly, the Nigerian Mission abroad only facilitates the application but does not hold the ultimate decison.

A Formal Application Letter, duly signed by the applicant.
A duly Completed Application Form provided by the Mission.
Affidavit for Renunciation of Citizenship in a Nigerian Court.
Two copies of recent passport photographs.
Original Letter/Certifiate of identification from LGA of origin.
Evidence of alternative citizenship.
Original Birth Certificate.
Original Nigerian international passport.
Fee payment receipt as determined by the Mission.
X. Other requirements as determined by the Mission/Ministry

https://ngconsulate.info/page/citizenship-renunciation

If he did not do all of of these, sorry he is still a Nigerian.

MR SHARIA BARRISTER, "IF", is a conditional statement! So let's assume he did all that, What it means is that all this your epistle now belongs to the dust bin!! grin
What a waste you are!! grin
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

I dont want to do nahhh !!!! Is it by force
By force for you to use your eyes and see? Of course not. You're doing quite well blind as you are.

Now, let me go do what I'm certain Kanu is doing in his cell instead of letting you waste my sleep time.

Read you in the morning, Leybari. Rest your mind till then.
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Commentor: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Ladumaa:

MR SHARIA BARRISTER, "IF", is a conditional statement! So let's assume he did all that, What it means is that all this your epistle now belongs to the dust bin!! grin
What a waste you are!! grin

Don't be daft.

Even if he did all that, the final say is that of government.

1 Like

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 5:24am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
He was not traveling with Nigerian passport ...that's key in this case

Yes, I think the government has his Nigerian passport due to his pending case.

This means that the country (where he was picked up) is playing with their relationship with the UK as he probably was not repatriated through a diplomatic channel.
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Uteghe(m): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Nonsense! Did the soldiers he killed get consular service?
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by techWriter2: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2021
He was not traveling with Nigerian card that s main in this prosecution
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Mynd44: 6:15am On Jul 02, 2021

(1) (2)

Okada Rider And Vigilante Man Win House Of Reps Under LP In Enugu / Obaseki Targets ₦‎70 Billion IGR In 2024 / Nigeria And Ghana May Clash Over Stolen Nigerian Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.