Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria (4166 Views)

Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 2:08am On Jul 02, 2021
This Guy's lawyer's are damn good! grin

1 Like

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by colorsofrainbow: 2:08am On Jul 02, 2021
If you are Yoruba and you mocked Igbos freedom fighting before now,it's all in the past.
The Fulani you were hailing then, you've realized they don't love you either.
It's time for Igbo/Yoruba genuine alliance if you are very sincere.They will NEVER win this way.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:11am On Jul 02, 2021
He was not traveling with Nigerian passport ...that's key in this case

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by nairalandankrah: 2:12am On Jul 02, 2021
A missile of a letter Loaded with hard facts! grin..No wonder Buhari sent his Guinea pigs to go kill one of kanu's lawyers the other day!!
They know they can't cope! This is not sharia law grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by nairalandankrah: 2:18am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

Very key cos it's illegal(according to Nigeria law) to enter Nigeria without a passport!! grin.. And it is a well known fact that Kanu has denounced his Nigerian citizenship..so he is a foreigner!!

But seriously, does malami have sense at all? No wonder its not good to loot..looted funds can block brain!? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

Britain will inform him that he has dual nationality, Nigerian passport or not, and they hardly assist in your dual land, rather unfortunately for him.

https://www.gov.uk/dual-citizenship

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by hisgrace090: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Igbos must rejoice!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by nairalandankrah: 2:23am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

Britain will inform him that he has dual nationality, Nigerian passport or not, and they hardly assist in your your dual land, rather unfortunately for him.

Mr Aboki Britain, Sorry to burst your bubble!!
But there was no extant order of extradition by any British court that was officially processed to deport Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria.!! grin
Lols! You think say this one nah sharia law? Abi to go copy and paste from Google? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Kanu is a Nigerian citizen first and foremost. For all that shout of British passport. He will dealt with by the Nigerian law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

Britain will inform him that he has dual nationality, Nigerian passport or not, and they hardly assist in your your dual land, rather unfortunately for him.

He has denied and said he is no longer a Nigerian citizen so please keep shut

3 Likes

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:27am On Jul 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Very key cos it's illegal(according to Nigeria law) to enter Nigeria without a passport!! grin.. And it is a well known fact that Kanu has denounced his Nigerian citizenship..so he is a foreigner!!

But seriously, does malami have sense at all? No wonder its not good to loot..looted funds can block brain!? grin
He denounced Nigeria citizenship and travels with British passport

1 Like

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by ejighikemeuwa: 2:29am On Jul 02, 2021
This one is above the fulanizers and their Fulanisation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:29am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

According to your pix, was Nnamdi Kanu in Nigeria

He was kidnapped cowardly, unprofessionally against his will by the Nigerian government!

You can take this to the bank and have peace of mind!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Karlovych: 2:32am On Jul 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed The worst part is that zombies and some aphonjaz that dwell in perpetual poverty and hardship prefer to remain the way they are than clamour for change in the way things are run in the country. Even vulturebbqrillz that his homeland in Benue has been taken over by bandits is still chanting darling daddy. These senseless individuals will still continue to endure the hardship under the lifeless gworo chewing ghost.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:32am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

He denounced Nigeria citizenship and travels with British passport

Go and release him na. If maybe the British should go and release him na. Let's see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

He was kidnapped cowardly, unprofessionally against his will by the Nigerian government!

Which bank? British? Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

That, is unfortunately not the point since you yourself claimed his case was his nationality.

Besides, he is in Nigeria now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 2:36am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

He has denied and said he is no longer a Nigerian citizen so please keep shut

I am certain the Biafra he is clamouring for is part of where exactly?

Is it not Japan, or is it United Kingdom?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Ladumaa: 2:38am On Jul 02, 2021
rottennaija:
Kanu is a Nigerian citizen first and foremost. For all that shout of British passport. He will dealt with by the Nigerian law.
Lols your ignorance is over flowing! Like banditry in the north grin
Aint you aware that He has since renounced his Zoo citizenship?!..you can read here to confirm

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/im-not-a-nigerian-citizen-you-cant-arrest-revoke-my-bail-nnamdi-kanu-throws-a-challenge/

1 Like

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 2:42am On Jul 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Mr Aboki Britain, Sorry to burst your bubble!!
But there was no extant order of extradition by any British court that was officially processed to deport Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria.!! grin
Lols! You think say this one nah sharia law? Abi to go copy and paste from Google? grin

I doubt a British Court has extradition authority in Kenya. I mean, did Kenya not get independence already?

Kanu was likely illegally kidnapped in Kenya and Umaru Dikod back to Nigeria, the poor sod, but he here now, and his lawyers are incompetent if they think writing to Britain is the way to free him.

I'd have gone to the Human Rights Court in the Hague myself, but what does your aboki know, eh?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Bigflamie(m): 2:43am On Jul 02, 2021
angry
Who is the foolish mod. that deleted the first thread on this issue. I hope everyone is seeing what Nairaland has turned into. Disappointing.
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:44am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

I am certain the Biafra he is clamouring for is part of where exactly?

Is it not Japan, or is it United Kingdom?
He is no longer a Nigerian citizen full stop
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Ladumaa: 2:44am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

I doubt a British Court has extradition authority in Kenya. I mean, did Kenya not get independence already?

Kanu was likely illegally kidnapped in Kenya and Umaru Dikod back to Nigeria, the poor sod, but he here now, and his lawyers are incompetent if they think writing to Britain is the way to free him.

I'd have gone to the Human Rights Court in the Hague myself, but what does your aboki know, eh?

At least you accept that You're not sure lols!! grin. So Keep doubting..
O ga eme gi vum N'anya
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Ladumaa:

Lols your ignorance is over flowing! Like banditry in the north grin
Aint you aware that He has since renounced his Zoo citizenship?!..you can read here to confirm

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/im-not-a-nigerian-citizen-you-cant-arrest-revoke-my-bail-nnamdi-kanu-throws-a-challenge/

So he is a foreigner destabilising Nigeria corporate existence?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

He is no longer a Nigerian citizen full stop
Let me know when he successfully wins that argument in a Nigerian court, then watch his case become "foreigner illegally destabilizing Nigeria!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Bigflamie:
cheesy
Who is the foolish mod. that deleted the first thread on this issue. I hope everyone is seeing what Nairaland has turned into. Disappointing.

Nairaland or biafraland? You don't want Nigeria but you are all over the place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:49am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

Let me know when he successfully wins that argument in a Nigerian court, then watch his case become "foreigner illegally destabilizing Nigeria!"

He think everyone is a fool like his followers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:49am On Jul 02, 2021
budaatum:

LMAO last last 2 years buhari would leave he would be released
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:50am On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO last last 2 years buhari would leave he would be released

By who? You?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by Leybari: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2021
Bigflamie:
cheesy
BMC mods! It's their modus operandi!
Re: See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria by budaatum: 2:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Ladumaa:

At least you accept that You're not sure lols!! grin. So Keep doubting..
O ga eme gi vum N'anya

Doubting that Kenya is a sovereign nation?

Console yourself, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2)

The Black Question / Eze Ndigbo Title: Ohazulike Appeals For Calm / Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.