Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen (43243 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Nature8(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Northernblood3:
I have conviction in me that one day, Ndi Igbo will definitely rise above it's enemy, They may have upper hand now, but it won't be long. China was once like us but today those persecution made them come out stronger.

It is situations like this that will forge boys into men and men into mighty men

I believe you bro

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Monogamy:

Yeah I did, I didn't just read, I also apply logic when reading news..

So the community sacked the Fulani herdsmen that have been terrorizing the community and then in return 100's of soldiers came to defend the Fulani herdsmen..

Here is the question..

How logical is that statement?

Are there no Igbo Enugu Indigenes, Igbo army officers from wherever they might have sent from to raised down houses and sacked the villagers in Enugu state?

Even the media was clever to add this

Let's be logic when reading news and don't let us be emotionally astray

What is illogical about d statement u highlighted? I would be glad if u can shed light on that.

What have "Igbo enugu indigenes and Igbo army officers" got to do with what d soldiers were accused of?

If d media wasn't certain about d exact mission of d soldiers, was d media also uncertain about what d soldiers did in d said communities?
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
jaxxy:
Soldiers cannot act without the governor being notified. The governor is the chief security officer of his state and can call anybody to order.

Really? But I thought Sanwo-olu said he wasn't aware of soldiers going to lekki last October to quell a protest and enforce curfew
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Really? But I thought Sanwo-olu said he wasn't aware of soldiers going to lekki last October to quell a protest and enforce curfew

Then u didn't follow the case. The soldiers later said he invited them afterwards which he cudn't deny or counter till 2day.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Then u didn't follow the case. The soldiers later said he invited them afterwards which he cudn't deny or counter till 2day.

Am not talking about what d soldiers said or didn't say. Am talking about what d governor said
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by jaxxy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Am not talking about what d soldiers said or didn't say. Am talking about what d governor said

Obviously the governor was either lying or saying a half truth. Smtn like yes he invited them bt not to shoot. Lol
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Lucifer1419: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
BigSarah:
Open grazing is still everywhere asaba declaration na wash .
. I don't just know where you belong, today you will hate KANU and support the government, tomorrow you will pretend to like south east, all this terrorist herdsmen go rich your side very soon, continue being fullish and coward.
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by charixel: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
It baffle me with all that's going on someone will still come here and support the gunment
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by OnionBandit(f): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
where's Adadike my love.

Abi she still dey pop champagne in celebration of Kanu's arrest.

tomorrow if these useless soldiers get killed you'll expect me to be sympathetic to them.

lol the next few months will be funny in the south especially east and west
Fulani herdsmen will roam and Miam without hindrance and any attempt to prevent them soldiers and DSS will give the person Kanu and Igboho treatment.

Las Las e go reach everybody whether you support Kanu or not.

we've been conquered that's the reality on ground
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Mrpojj(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
adenigga:

He later switched off his phone.
Source: https://punchng.com/Youths-flee-as-soldiers-invade-Enugu-community-for-sacking-herdsmen

Buhari is working so hard for this fulani agenda
But it will fail

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by SecretReporter(f): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Northernblood3:

But with this same mouth of Yours you condemned Nnamdi Kanu for speaking the only language Herdsmen understands.

As if you are an alien that just landed in Nigeria to know Southern Governors doesn't have power.

Don't worry, You guys think that Portharcourt is safe abi? They are coming, they are laying ambush now on major Southern highway. Every southerner will feel the heat, Every southerner will understand why Kanu did what he was doing.
shut up, leave other's alone
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by ofiko123(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
May God be with the good people of Enugu state..

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Northernblood3: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
SecretReporter:
shut up, leave other's alone

You are a fool
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by Vitally123: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Someone should please call the herders on rampage in S/E and every part of the country to order. You don't seize people's land by force to graze on, while carrying out your personal business and making your money; and you can't force nomadic life on people with their indigenous cultures. Enough of the harassment, please, let's give peace a chance in this country.

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by SecretReporter(f): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Northernblood3:

You are a fool
like your Dad
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by oilyngbati(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Idiko1:
I simply can believe Ndigbo still have men in the Nigerian armed forces yet this crap is being perpetuated on Igbo land by the diehard jihadists from northern region of Nigeria. I can bet my last cent that if the reverse is the case, the soldiers from northern region would have mounted a serious mutiny by now.
Mumu, ode! The few soldiers of Igbo extraction that you had, you ipog terrorists killed them with your ESN/unknown gunmen in a cowardly manner. Tomorrow, you will cry marginalization like a goat! Fool
Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by chukel(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

A priest who resides in Enugu is on holiday in Aja, he said fulani herdsman are slaughtering people that they have killed some of his alter boys & that they are living in fear
the fake priest is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by kayusely70(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
God save us from the oppressors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Curfew: El-Rufai Conducts Aerial Surveillance Of The State (Photos) / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.