Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Need A Creative Female Friend That Love Art N Music - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Creative Female Friend That Love Art N Music (171 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Creative Female Friend That Love Art N Music by toyinid78: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2021
I need a creative female friend that loves art and music , as in a serious one that can explore her talent 08028984354 watsapp let's talk about it , single based in Lagos will make sense

Re: I Need A Creative Female Friend That Love Art N Music by stupidmod3: 5:52am On Jul 02, 2021

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Need A Creative Female Friend That Love Art N Music by OneCorner: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2021
toyinid78:
I need a creative female friend that loves art and music , as in a serious one that can explore her talent 08028984354 watsapp let's talk about it , single based in Lagos will make sense
I know one but she loves sex too, I don’t know if u will want her
Re: I Need A Creative Female Friend That Love Art N Music by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2021
toyinid78:
must she also good in Mouth Gig?

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Sings An Amazing Tribute For Sound Sultan / Do You Agree? / Here's Why They Broke Your HEART

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.