Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection (76702 Views)

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence / #JusticeForKaren: Karen-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher Raped In Premier College, Dies / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2021
DankemzI:

She's in Abuja Northern Nigeria, they have their own Sharia constitution.
This girl is over ripe according to their customs and tradition.
The juiciness of the young fresh cunt pulled the latex off

This is one of the most 'inane' comments I have read on Nairaland

I speak as someone who has lived in Abuja for years. Abuja is not under Sharia law. The FCT is probably 50-50 Christian and Muslim , and anyway does not have an elected governor but a minsiter appointed by the state, whose jo anyway is to develop Abuja, not to write its laws...which fall under the diktat of the National Assembly anyway

The majority tribes in the FCT are Gbagyi, and a host of other minoriuty tribes. Hausas are a minority in the FCT, as are Fulani. Gbagyis are mostly Chirsitain or traditionalist.

The school the girl went to is located in Lugbe which is one of the most ethnically diverse places in Nigeria. It is a satellite town of Abuja. The school is also a private school, which is more likely to be attended by Southerners , while the public schools are diverse, or Gbagy majority.

You should educate yourself more on the North. It is not like Afghanistan.

4 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by 007s(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2021
From my own view .... I think it must have been a consensual sex between two minors.... the young boy is most likely inexperience .....cos who forget condom inside a woman if not an inexperience lad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by stanisbaratheon: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

That is likely an abuse

Do I have to teach u English this morning

It is called statutory rape.

Please stop arguing.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by erepawei: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2021
why d girl failed to tell her teachers d simple truth,she killed herself.she think she was wise and hidden some secret from her teachers even her mom.well d deal has been done and satan is happy,well i sympathize with d family, sorry for d lost
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2021
This one is the pride of the nation...
Which nation?
Is Nigeria a nation?
Nigeria is a country of nations.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by phemmyfour: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Condom dey give infections? How can something meant to protect give infection? Reminds me of Nigerian police and soldiers.
Abuse of any good thing is dangerous. Why not swallow it and let's see if you ll last 24hrs

2 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by goslowgoslow(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

Obviously that's not rape
Did you conduct investigation before concluding that it is not rape?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

It is called statutory rape.

Please stop arguing.

You are wrong

How are u sure it's an adult that fvcked her

Fvck is the word here, not rape

How many rapists wear condom
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by addey(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Mroluomo:
���

It will not be well with you for this nonsense post

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Did you conduct investigation before concluding that it is not rape?

Did u also conduct investigation before u call it rape

Fvck is the word here
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by LivingTribunal: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

Bloody pedophile and rapist

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by goslowgoslow(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

What are u getting at?

Its obvious she was not raped, did u rape her

Abi person wey wan rape dey wear condom?

Face front, don't mention
You no get sense at all.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2021
The sex partner could also be a teenager. The school would take all the blame unless the sex partner is a staff.

The fact is that moral is gone to the dogs.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by goslowgoslow(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

Did u also conduct investigation before u call it rape

Fvck is the word here
Olodo where did I called it rape? Show me.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by marsup: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2021
mmadu4:
sweet pussy . young pussy are always the best tight and sweet
bow your head in shame. You are a complete FOOL. May older men, sexualize your daughters even at a tender age. Bloody ass wipe.

2 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Hotspotbro(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Who killed karen?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Olodo where did I called it rape? Show me.

You asked how I decided it wasn't rape

I asked you, what points to rape in the story

The used condom?

Any boy can use a condom, as from age 14 or so

It don't have to be an adult

Don't teenagers in hostels fvck
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

If this was ur daughter will this be ur 1st comment? Think about it.

If the school is hiding anything the law enforcement should ask all students to come forward with information of abuse. The gal won't be the only victim there.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by wman(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

Sex with an underage person is rape under the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by mmadu4: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2021
marsup:
bow your head in shame. You are a complete FOOL. May older men, sexualize your daughters even at a tender age. Bloody ass wipe.

tell that to NED nwoke .
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Some people on this nairaland are very annoying...

Just imagine the sort of negative and ignorant comments that I am reading here. angry

What is all this?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by goslowgoslow(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

You asked how I decided it wasn't rape

I asked you, what points to rape in the story

The used condom?
And who told you rapist can't or don't use condom?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2021
wman:

Sex with an underage person is rape under the constitution.

How do u know it's an adult that fvcked her
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by stanisbaratheon: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

You are wrong

How are u sure it's an adult that fvcked her

Fvck is the word here, not rape

How many rapists wear condom

Okay, so what's your argument?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2021
jaxxy:

If this was ur daughter will this be ur 1st comment? Think about it.

If it is your daughter, I will ask u to consider it

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Princerichi0(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:
Who fvck her

Ever heard of statutory rape?
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

Okay, so what's your argument?

Nothing

It don't look like rape

It looks consensual
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by lilvicky68(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Romanoff:
Go to front page and fools displaying their folly. Someone can be raped even when the rapist is wearing a condom.

If you don't give consent, it is rape.

If the person hasn't gotten to 18 years, it is statutory rape. Even if she seduced you or you claim to be in a relationship with him or her.

A person who abused a minor is a rapist, guilty of statutory rape. A person who is in a sexual relationship with a minor is guilty of statutory rape.

Please educate yourself and repent if you've been abusing minors, else, you will meet your doom one of these days.
For a girl of 12years to be raped..then I wonder what they must have done to those of 15 to 17 years..I hope they catch the culprit..
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by Grandmeister(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
She might have had sex with a fellow minor, who forgets a condom inside a woman?? You know when you sneak into your mum's soup pot and forget to clean your mouth because you were in a hurry not to get caught.

1 Like

Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
illicit:

If it is your daughter, I will ask u to consider it

And what if it's ur daughter. What would u say? Will u also consider it? Since u know it all.
Re: Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection by illicit(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Princerichi0:

Ever heard of statutory rape?

How do you decide it's na adult that did it.

You never hear say 15 year old boy dey fvck

This looks consensual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.