Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

While Other African Countries R Making Progress Nigeria Is Going In Circles - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / While Other African Countries R Making Progress Nigeria Is Going In Circles (196 Views)

ASUU Strike: FG Moving In Circles (opinion) / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While Other African Countries R Making Progress Nigeria Is Going In Circles by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2021
The biggest news in Nigeria is the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu and the raid on Sunday Igboho's house by the DSS, two individuals fighting for the welfare of their pple but the biggest news in Ghana is that Toyota has snubbed Nigeria to open an assembly plant in the country. Twitter opened their African head quarter in Ghana, Nigerian government banned Twitter for deleting the president's post.
The question is, r we still the giant of Africa or we're just making noise because of our population?

Let me sound this warning to our youths in the Nigerian military, DSS, nd NPF: if y'all refuse to defend the real pple who r fighting for the future of this country by allowing yourselves 2b used by the political class to annihilate them we all will suffer the consequences cos nobody will run away. I may not like Nnamdi Kanu because I'm not an Igbo person but I'm old enough to know that Nigeria needs pple like him who can stand up to the real enemies of this country and we know the real enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: While Other African Countries R Making Progress Nigeria Is Going In Circles by nrexzy: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Because the people who are to bring change r busy fighting their fathers

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Word Problems.(day 1) / Akwapoly Commiserates Families Of Nysc Road Crash Victims / 18,000 Candidates To Retake UTME On August 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.