Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Man Poisoned At Computer Village Refuses Medication , Pharmacy And Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Poisoned At Computer Village Refuses Medication , Pharmacy And Hospital (348 Views)

Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poisoned At Computer Village Refuses Medication , Pharmacy And Hospital by End123: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Man who was poisoned at Computer Village contracts Typhoid Fever , refuses to go to hospital, pharmacist or take any type of medication either African or Western. I'm that man. I drank a contaminated drink of locally made Tiger Nut. I have Thyphoid Fever. Typhoid fever is a killer and kills so many people in Nigeria. A friend of mine died of Thyphoid fever . Please read this but DO NOT Practice it. Just learn from it .

Taking Medication is a very good thing and going to hospital is also very good. I am doing research. I have spent the last 15 years of my life studying the human body the human mind and the Human Spirit. Please Do Not Copy me or try to be like me. This is Not a case of I want to be like Mike. I am a very great fan of Michael Jordan but will never attempt to jump in the air and dunk a ball, what if I land on my head after a Jordan style dunk. I can copy Michael Jordans work ethic and mental process but I must draw a line in what I can do and what I cannot do.
As I said earlier I have studied the Human mind, how the human mind processes information and how that information can affect humans positively or negatively.

WHAT WE HEAR :
What we hear does have a profound effect on our minds and that effect is passed into our bodies. it means are minds are capable of making us healthy or ill. An example if this relationship can be found when we receive news that we feel is good news or news that is termed bad news to us. When people give us things we like we are Happy, full of joy and radiant. When we receive bad news we can get angry, sad, dejected. To further give examples imagine if you Won The Lottery and Millions are placed in your bank account you would be all Smiles, excited, positive ,full of energy. if you hear bad news like your spouse or lover is cheating on you ,you would lose energy, become physically weak or sad. How we Think will either make us Elated ,happy, sad, Depressed. Thinking affects Energy levels in humans. In order to be full of energy we need to be full of positive thoughts. This is the Golden Rule. Our Thoughts Determine our Energy Level and Happiness.
The Bible drives this point home when it states " A Merry Heart is Medicine To The Bones ".

NO ONE IS AN ISLAND
It is Extremely Difficult to Live Alone. We as Humans are not Created to be alone. The need of Interaction appears to be engrained into man's being. The need for Procreation is extremely high without Procreation the Human Specie will be Wiped of the face of the Earth. Babies need adults to imitate and learn from to develop and become well adjusted. Humans need friends for companionship a shoulder to cry on , to advice them , to learn from them. Friendships provide warmth and strength, being around people is necessary to good human health. People can either be Physically present, can be listened to on radio, watched on television / the Internet or read about in books. People Contribute to our welfare and Well-being. People are Like a Form of Medication, people drive away boredom, tiredness, fatigue . Alot of People follow Musicians, Actors or Sportsmen, others follow Business leaders, religious leaders. People Generally follow after or become friends with people they consider as having attributes that are favourable to them. When choosing who to follow or become friends with a large portion of people pick friendly people, positive people or Exciting People. it is very important to become friends with Positive and exciting people so that what they have inside them can be transferred to us. Jesus Christ was such a person, a man full of love, kindness, who gave so much of himself to help people and free people of their Troubles. Your best friend, Priest, favorite musician, celebrity plays a similar role also but does it at a smaller scale. I remember when I had depression in the 1991 - 1999 watching television played a great role of helping me cope. I watched what I thought was exciting to get some excitement to combat the effects of depression. By 1999 the depression was getting the better of me I found it very hard to stand up ,it was like I was always lying down. Watching Michael Jordan play basketball was my only source of relief, While watching Jordan all traces of depression vanished but would come back in full force about two hours after I stopped watching. Jesus Christ was able to Cure thousands of people while he was on Earth. Jesus Christ can be seen in Action in the Bible. The Bible recorded the life of Jesus Christ like how a camera records a video of people today. If you read a Bible especially Mathew, Mark, Luke and John you will see and hear Jesus Christ. The television brought Michael Jordan to my sitting roam, the Bible brings Jesus Christ into rooms. King David or Solomon are not Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is at the Center of the Bible. The Prophets like Moses spoke about Him and told People to follow Him. Jesus Christ is Referred to as The Savior of Mankind. That titled should not cause discomfort in anyone. All the Prophets that came before Jesus also came to save the people of their time but they lacked the inner qualities to pull of the great saving scheme. We all cannot be the best in our chosen fields some people are just better at doing certain things. Even in our relationships with people we know some people are better than some people due to how they behave or how much effort they put into their lives or communities. If Michael Jordan could give me relief through television, Jesus who is far above Jordan would do a better job than Jordan. So watching and viewing can bring Healing.

TRANSFER OF ENERGY
Friends transfer Strength and Energy with one other. In relationships between men and women humans gauge how much energy they are receiving from the other person. Does that person Excite me ? Make me Happy, Strengthen Me, Make me more Intelligent or Stronger. Men often talk of being able to die for a Woman. What they mean is they can transfer all that they have to make that woman happier, Stronger, financially secure. Watching Actors, athletes or YouTube video also transfers strength. The Better the Athlete the More Energy that athlete can give up. Athletes Like Michael Jordan give so much of their bodies, Minds and souls into their sports. Jesus gave up everything and put his Life and body up to save the World. Blood, Sweat and Tears are necessary to create anything that can change people. The more you put into anything the more that comes out. Jesus Gave Everything. Actors, Musicians give us so much strength and energy through their Work that Strength makes it easier for people to go through life. If a Musician creates a new song and you do not listen to it or refuse to listen to it no matter how soul uplifting it is you will gain nothing from it. Jesus Christ Healed the Sick and Still heals the Sick but if you do not Listen to Him you cannot be healed by Him. if You do not watch a Television programme how can you enjoy the programme. There must be a Watching Listening to Transfer Emotion or Energy that brings relief or Healing. Growing up after watching a Chinese Film with Karate or KungFu kids in school will try to imitate the moves during break time. We imitate what we watch very closely.

FIGHTING THE BATTLE OF FAITH
Faith is not only a religious term it is a Human way of solving problems. I wrote this down because I believe in what I am writing and I believe someone will read it. if I did not believe it was worthwhile I would do something else like download pictures from Instagram.
Belief is what makes a shop open for business they believe customers will come to the shop. Belief and Faith go hand in hand.

The Science of Faith. Faith is the Believe in Something or Someone. We buy products because we believe they work. It is after believing that they work we know that they work. If we are hungry we believe food will satisfy us so we eat. Man is highly belief oriented. Applying for a new job is belief that we are good enough for the job and a belief that we will get the job. Belief comes before work. Belief is what makes us do things, lack of belief is what makes us not do things. As human beings Everytime we do majority of activity it is because we believe first. If one goes to a supermarket it is because we believe our favorite products will be sold there, it is only when we get there that we know for sure. Belief generally comes before action. I believe you will read this message that's why I sent it, if I did not believe I would not have sent it.
Belief in Love. Some people claim they do not believe in Love, that Love does not exist,. They have either seen Love fail or Love turn out to be pretense or false. Most people have music they Love, Food they Love, clothes they love, actors they love. We can say Love is Universal and even people who claim there is no love are in love with something i.e Food, Work, Sleep, internet , social media, Self Love. So Love is Universal like Belief and Faith.
Belief in God. Belief in God is a Choice. There is nothing you can do to influence people believing in God at the end of the day they have to make that choice. The choice to believe in God is the same as the choice to believe in a product. Information about the product must be made available and also who the product has helped and how the product can help us. The Bible is the information that people are Giving about God and how God helped people in the Bible. The next Question is ' will it work for me ? " This is no different from a Product being advertised on Television. We see it work in the Commercials and then we give it a try. If we dont believe it will work we think it is a scam and we do not invest time, thought , emotion and money into the product. Some people buy the product and NEVER USE THE PRODUCT. it could be a new Toothpaste or new Cereal box or new clothes, a magazine. We bought it but have for one reason or another never used it. We believed to have bought it bought our needs may have changed in or the problem was solved another way or we just forgot to use the product.

GOD AND PRAYER
Praying to God is like talking to a Friend and asking the friend for something. We either think our friends will fail us or they will come through. God is Not Human and He does not Lie or Change. He is Stable and does not Waiver like our normal friends. There are levels of Organizations some companies have extremely high standards they have kept for 150 years while some companies have very low standards. Even though God is our friend His Standards are Extremely High. Like a company that has been around for 200 years God has been around for Billions of Years. If we believe a company is Trustworthy we should have no problem in Believing in Gods Trustworthiness.

RECEIVING FROM GOD
Receiving from God is never a question of will God show up, it's a question of will we show up. To receive from God takes Faith. Faith is the Belief that what we want will be granted. Faith is Deeper than that. Faith is the Belief that we already have what we have prayed for. The reason why Jesus said " Thy faith has healed you" is because Faith is how we receive from God or receive from anyone. If you want to borrow money from a friend you have to go to where the friend is expecting to receive the money it is this EXPECTATION that causes us to leave our house and go to that friends house.
Receiving from God goes beyond Expectation to believing we have what we have prayed for before it materialises. The reason you believe before you see is the same reason the aeroplane, car , train was invented. Inventors firmly believe their ideas will work and they enter a realm where to them the invention already exists they just have to bring it into the Physical Realm. It like doing anything creative you have to see it in your minds eye for you to see it with your real eyes.

STANDING ON THE WORD OF GOD.
Standing on the Word of God almost literally means standing. Jesus would say " Arise get off your bed ". The people Jesus healed were crippled from birth and some had never stood but they had heard of all the miracles Jesus had done and were open to him. They let go of all Pride of all Questions and " Stood because they had been told to Stand up ". They hung on his Word. The Words of Jesus were the only words that they had inside them. So they stood because he had given the word or command to stand. People who Question God or Want to do things there own way rarely Get anything from God. It's God's way or the Highway.

Re: Man Poisoned At Computer Village Refuses Medication , Pharmacy And Hospital by Gucciboy1(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Man Poisoned At Computer Village Refuses Medication , Pharmacy And Hospital by Goldbw122(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Poisoned At Computer Village Refuses Medication , Pharmacy And Hospital by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2021
Quite a long post of cabbage. He doesn't have typhoid fever. He doesn't even know the meaning of typhoid fever. That disease that perforates the wall of the stomach. You can barely move. The GIT undergo spasm. You can't eat. U can barely even talk. Typhoid fever is a bad shit.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisoned At Computer Village Refuses Medication , Pharmacy And Hospital by observer24(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
After looking at the photos combined with the long trashy epistle, i can conclude that someone is about to go around the bend, if they haven't already

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Needs CBD OIL? / A Stroke Survivor Needs Your Help Urgently / Government Hospitals To Be Paralysed After JOHESU Threatens Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.