Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together (732 Views)

Business Opportunity: What Is The Price Of Garri In Your Area ? Let's Deal. / How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? / Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
As The Founder of AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX), Following The Successful AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Merchandise of GARRI and PALM OIL from "Ekoli Yeden" which is a village in Cross-River State to "CALABAR" city within The same State; I've created JOBS EMPOWERMENT OPPORTUNITIES that would Ensure FURTHER PROFITABLE AGRICULTURAL FOREX TRANSACTIONS across Nigeria.

If You Missed Out on My AGRICULTURAL FOREX Merchandise Story: Here is the link for you to read through:

https://www.nairaland.com/6613210/agfx-ekori-calabar-connections-transactions

Upon reading through the link above; then let's flow with Our OBJECTIVES of this thread which Simply states:

"What is The PRICE of GARRI and PALM OIL in Your Area ? Let's MAKE MONEY Together; and FAST...!!! "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
The Short Gist:

I AM MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.

One of My Ultimate Goals in Life is to help people Grow and Improve Their Finance The Simple and Easy Ways without being ENSLAVED to a Job.

I help people Achieve Financial Freedom as Simple as A,B,C through:

A - AGRICULTURE & AFFILIATIONS,

B - BUSINESS BRANDING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTS,

C - CURRENCIES TRADING and CRYPTOCURRENCIES DEVELOPMENTS.

However; the purpose of this thread is created for the purpose of Creating and Distributing Wealth through AGRICULTURE and AFFILIATIONS.

I love to MAKE MONEY FAST.

Everyone Loves to MAKE MONEY The FAST Way ! However, not Everyone Understands The Principles of making Money The FAST Way.

How Do We Make Money From AGRICULTURE - The FAST WAY ?

Alot of people consider AGRICULTURE as a long term investment so many people SHY AWAY from investing in AGRICULTURE because they SEEK To Invest in Businesses that will provide them QUICK Returns on their Investments no matter how little.

So, How Do We ACHIEVE QUICK MONEY Through AGRICULTURE

That's The Bone of Contention here.

And this is the reason this thread was created.

The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Platform already Provides the Answer to your Question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
How Do We Make Money From AGRICULTURE - The FAST WAY ?

Without beating about the bush;

One of The Ultimate Ways to MAKE MONEY Through AGRICULTURE - The FAST WAY is through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE OF FOOD ITEMS FROM THE RURAL FARMGATES IN THE VILLAGES TO SELL IN GOOD PROFITS IN THE URBAN MARKETS IN THE CITIES.

This is an OBVIOUS STRATEGY Utilized by Many MULTI-MILLIONAIRES and BILLIONAIRES in The Entire World, Today.

However; This OBVIOUS STRATEGY remains an OBVIOUS SECRET because Many people do not UTILIZE This SIMPLE STRATEGIC AVENUE To Enrich and Empower Themselves rather; they complain about Always being BROKE or JOBLESS.

Afrikan Youths Suffer alot from This Mis-information even though they Always See TRUCKS and Other Vehicles plying their roads DISTRIBUTING And DELIVERING FOOD ITEMS in their Localities.

I developed The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Platform to help:

- Educate,

- Enlighten,

- Engage,

- Expose and

- Empower Youths through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE of Food Items from The Rural Farmgates in The Villages or (Places of Abundance) to SELL in Profits at The Urban Markets in The Cities or (places where they are HIGHLY NEEDED).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Information reaching us from some of Our AGRICULTURAL CORRESPONDENTS living in Lagos State has it that a 25 litres Keg of Palm Oil sells for 20,000 Naira.

Another Information reached Us from another AGRICULTURAL CORRESPONDENT of Ours who is a Female Student in Ambrose Alli University in Ekpoma, Edo State reports to Us that The Price of The Same 25 litres of Palm Oil cost 19,000 naira in her locality.

As AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISTS of The AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) MOVEMENT; who have been on an Investment-Tourism to Cross-River State since December 2020; We have access to Abundant Cassava (Garri) and Palm Oil which comes at THE CHEAPEST PRICE IN NIGERIA.

Presently, 25 litres of Palm Oil cost 16,000 Naira in Our Location in Cross-River State. So, already the Possibility of CONVEYING OUR ITEMS to Sell in PROFITS at EDO STATE and LAGOS STATE is POSSIBLE which provides Us The Avenue to Create MORE AGRICULTURAL JOBS and OPPORTUNITIES Across The Nation.

What is The Price of Garri and 25 litres keg of Palm Oil in Your Area ?

Where is Your State ?

Where is Your Local Government Area ?

Let's Do Swift Business.
Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by akata1: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
palm oil in my area in ondo state is 16k
Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2021
akata1:
palm oil in my area in ondo state is 16k
Thanks for this information.

Please, what part of Ondo State are you presently residing?

Ondo State is also blessed with Abundant Palm Oil production, hence Ondo State serve as one of the main source of Palm Oil to other States in the SouthWest.

As at the day of creating this thread; the price of 25 litres of Palm oil was at 25,000 Naira in My Abode here in Cross-River State.

The present price of Palm Oil here is 18,000 Naira as the price of Palm Oil is Speedily Increasing.

I'm sure the price in your area must have increased too.

Can you confirm the present price in your area again in Ondo State ?

Best Regards.
Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by SUGARCyprian247: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2021
This could be great
Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2021
SUGARCyprian247:
This could be great

You are King. Much Blessings.
Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2021
If you are just seeing this;

Do provide us with the Price information of:

5 litres of Palm Oil in Your Area ?

25 litres of Palm Oil in Your Area ??

1 Custard Plastic of Garri in Your Area ??

Let's Do Business !

Let's Get Invested !!

Let's Trade !!!
Re: What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together by deborah29(f): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2021
I am so much interested in this business but I need someone who will help me with capital.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Wiring And Fittings Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Orlu, Imo State / How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria(#100-#200k Weekly). / What Business Can You Start With 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.