Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria(#100-#200k Weekly). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria(#100-#200k Weekly). (736 Views)

How To Make 200k Weekly On Uber/bolt! / Make 100-200k Before December / One On One Training On How To Make 200k Weekly On Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria(#100-#200k Weekly). by Holupelz165: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
How to make money with Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria(#100-#200k weekly).

Do you wish to make #100-#200,000 weekly with Affiliate Marketing?

If yes, then this post is for you.

In this post, I will be giving out full detailed information on how to make money with Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria.

Before we get started, I will like you to understand what Affiliate Marketing means.

- What is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate Marketing simply means recommending a product and getting a commission on every successful sale. This commission varies depending on the commission the Affiliate Marketing platform you choose offers. It could be a 10%, 20%, 40%, or as high as 80% commission.

I know you might be new to Affiliate Marketing and you might be confused about how to get started. However, I was once in your shoes but with the tips, I will show you in the next part, I was able to make at least 200k weekly. Let's get right to it.

- How to Start Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria and make #100,000-#200,000 weekly.

There are 4 simple steps to start Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria.

Step 1: Choose an Affiliate platform.

There are many Affiliate platforms to join in Nigeria like Jumia, Konga, Amazon, Shopify, etc. These are some of the most popular Affiliate Marketing platforms in Nigeria. They offer different commission prices based on the product you're trying to promote.

But if you want to make #100,000-#200,000 every week, you need to choose the best Affiliate Marketing platform in Nigeria that offers as high as 50% commission.

Affiliate Marketing Platforms like Jumia, Konga, etc offer ridiculous commissions like 2%, 5%, or 11% per sale. With these, it will be very difficult to make #200,000 even in a year.

Meanwhile, there are some Affiliate Marketing platforms I use to make #100,000 weekly. But the best platform I have used so far in my Affiliate Marketing journey is BILLIONAIRE'S AFFILIATE PROGRAM (B.A.G).

However, I will be talking more about BILLIONAIRE'S AFFILIATE PROGRAM (B.A.G), at the end of this post and I will be giving you a free tip on how you can make #100,000 weekly.

Step 2: Choose a product.

Another important step you should consider before you can make a huge amount of money with Affiliate Marketing is The product you're promoting. There are two things, you should look out for when choosing a product.

1. Promotion difficulty:

If a product you're choosing is difficult to promote, then there is no point in going after it. You have a choose a product that is in high demand and that people are ready to pay for.

2. Sales commission:

The product you're promoting determines the commission you will earn. For example, if you are promoting a #50,000 product with a 50% commission, the amount you will make from that sale is #25,000. Compared to someone promoting a product of #5,000 with the same 50% commission, that person will make a lower amount in sales.

So now, you should know that choosing a product with a high commission is important.

Step 3: Copy your Affiliate link.

This is the easiest part of the steps but it is very very important. Because without this Affiliate link, you can't make any commissions.

An Affiliate link is a unique link that the Affiliate platform uses to track every sale coming from you.

Once you sign up on an Affiliate platform in Nigeria, you would need to copy your unique Affiliate link to be able to promote and get a commission for every successful sale through your unique link.

Step 4: Promote your Affiliate link.

Promotion of your Affiliate link is also one of the most important parts of Affiliate Marketing.

It's only by promoting your Affiliate link you can sell through your unique affiliate link.

Meanwhile, they're different ways of promoting your affiliate link, which is:
1. Free promoting method
2. Paid to promote method
1. Free promoting method:
This is whereby you promote your Affiliate link for free without paying any money, I've used this promotion method before although it's also one of the best ways of promoting your affiliate link, it is very stressful and time-wasting.

You can promote your Affiliate link for free on social media, forums, and blog articles for free without spending a dime.

I once used Social Media like Facebook and Instagram to promote my Affiliate links and made good sales, however, It was very stressful and time exhausting.

2. Paid Promoting method:

Paid promotion method is a means of getting leads to your Affiliate link, by spending money to get quality leads to your Affiliate link without stress.

Paid promotion method is the most effective way to promote your Affiliate link and get a huge amount of sales.

Although you'll have to spend a good amount of money to make good sales.

Meanwhile, to run paid ads to your Affiliate link, you need to choose the best-paid ads site/platform like Facebook ads, Instagram ads, youtube ads, google ads, etc.

With this well-detailed information, you can start your Affiliate Marketing journey from the scratch. As I promised you earlier in this post, I will give you a free tip on how to make #100,000 with Affiliate Marketing on BILLIONAIRE'S AFFILIATE PROGRAM (B.A.G).

to get my FREE GUIDE on "How to start your Affiliate Marketing Journey on B.A.G.
Reach me 0 8 1 4 3 2 5 2 3 0 8
Re: How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria(#100-#200k Weekly). by Phaantom22: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Am interested Kindly screenshot the 100-200k you made weekly.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD / Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? / What Business Can You Start With 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.