Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) (121475 Views)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Bighead95(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
jhydebaba:

So Arabic is now God's language

What of if the inscription was written in English Will you still hold the same view

Arabic or English? Na language all of them be.

I taya for them oooo them dey promote another country's culture.... Brainwashed set of people ...

Na dem dey prefer make there kids dey learn quran to make kids sabi create stuffs .
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
jhydebaba:

What of if the inscription was written in English Will you still hold the same view

I'm a Muslim and I know how this things work very well. Those evil alphas who turn religion into evil way of making money will write Quranic verses/chapter upside down or for certain duplicate number of times concocted with some talisman to give protection, goodluck, or to hypnotise people.
That's why Muslims are very conservative and are always encouraged to shun away from twisting or using religion for what it wasn't revealed for. If not because of such calls, there are many evil ways people can twist the true teachings of religion for worldly gain.
I know they'll later analyse everything pertaining the inscription on that shirt!
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by dopesidez: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mayniaa:

Have you read the story going on about the Catholic church in Canada.
That's more evil
What's the story?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Sholaco: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How many human heads must have gone into these charm jackets that couldn't even protect him.
no human head was used..only fulani herdsmen head was used o
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Gjmff: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Ayomivic(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
sarrki:

Igboho is a criminal like Kanu and dead shekau

They don’t represent any tribe

Anyone that supports them is an enemy of the state

Shut up your mouth.

What is Ighoho offence that made you categorize him to your brother Sakarau? Igboho is fighting his people by saying enough of this killing, enough of tribalism of the government. He never killed anybody. He has right to protest . Instead of Government to see into what they are asking for ,the government that have to protect lives of their citizens are the people killing them . The two people they killed at Ighohos house , what is their offense?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Factshunter: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Richandsimple: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
MNK ran away ,dy went to bring in back inside a sack like a rat.

Igboho stayed in his house,yet dy cldnt catch him.

Yoruba no be una mate.......

If and when d SW is ready dy will walk out of Nigeria with a swag....

Maybe after Osibanjo or Tinubu's tenure�

OKPANAMboy:
I remember when Aphonjas were boasting on how potent their juju can be, how they can leave Nigeria if they are ready, how they fought and won the Fulanis, how they own the unity of Nigeria and can break up when they desire, how they fought DSS officers that came earlier to arrest Igboho and how they over hyped their low budget US Marine, Amotokun.

They called Nnamdi Kanu a fugitive that ran away leaving his people and also called him a coward.

They called Igbos chest beaters.

Now, who's the chest beaters?
Who's a fugitive?

Another Benin Republic loading..... grin
Fear-fear.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
truthsayer009:

I sense a lot of dishonesty when Nigerians who actually grew up in Nigeria say Juju doesn't work. I mean this is basically part of our culture, we grew up seeing this every freaking day.

Here it comes. This is why I refrain from having these conversations at times. Because it’s usually an insidious veiled attack. What does growing up in Nigeria have to do with it? Do you know me from anywhere to know if I have actually believed all my life that they don’t work or if my opinion changed at some point?

Either way because something is part of your culture doesn’t mean it makes any sense or that it’s universally true. I HAVE NEVER seen juju work. (And that’s just for me personally). But generally, there’s no singular proven factual evidence anywhere on earth that it works. I’m not stopping you from believing in it. Don’t harass me for not believing it. Stay in your lane. If that is upsetting to you, too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by HRMK: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ddmase:
Devil never solved any problem, neither chams. Because no one gave him the legitimate right to do good.

Your ritual right Today will someday became someone's ancestral curse.

Hardly will any secret Cult tell you they will need your wife or first son later when you ask for wealth

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/ddmase
U AND DIS UNA LOGO,U NOR GO PROMOTE AM SOMEWHERE ELSE SO WEN U NOR DEY SEE CUSTOMERS?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Ddmase: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
HRMK:
U AND DIS UNA LOGO,U NOR GO PROMOTE AM SOMEWHERE ELSE SO WEN U NOR DEY SEE CUSTOMERS?
I will buy your family with that singular Logo Ad
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by omoluka: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
I salute the courage of Sunday igboho and Nnamdi kanu, God be with you guys
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by chidieberesk3(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
If you're here to read comments... Drop a like.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Igboho is just a noice maker..... Ordinary DSS Mr chairman run enter bush....
If den carry operation python come visit him nkọ.... Boss go japa undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by omoluka: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mrpojj:

Media will do anything to make freedom fighters look bad
You get it
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yoruba charms use human blood and nothing else

Is ikonko own human too? Yeye Igbos with zero brain, ikonko is dead,Nk in DSS underground cell, bunch of miscreants.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
When I tell people that no matter how powerful you're you can never be more powerful than God, Government and Gun. Just know this and try not to price with those three words except if you're determine to die ASAP.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Akharmony: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
i notice something about this African medicine it seem like it get to a point wher it disfuses all it powers and put the one im charge to a kind of horribble shame... Just my opinion. Fraternizing with demon spirit does last long, e get expiring time.. Truely there is Non like God.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Akharmony: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
i notice something about this African medicine it seem like it get to a point wher it disfuses all it powers and put the one im charge to a kind of horribble shame... Just my opinion. Fraternizing with demon spirit does last long, e get expiring time.. Truely there is Non Holy has God.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Akharmony: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Subject that jacket to forensic examination and know if the stain on the jacket is animal / human blood..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by barcaboi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Is that human blood or goat blood
Thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by barcaboi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
I remember when Aphonjas were boasting on how potent their juju can be, how they can leave Nigeria if they are ready, how they fought and won the Fulanis, how they own the unity of Nigeria and can break up when they desire, how they fought DSS officers that came earlier to arrest Igboho and how they over hyped their low budget US Marine, Amotokun.

They called Nnamdi Kanu a fugitive that ran away leaving his people and also called him a coward.

They called Igbos chest beaters.

Now, who's the chest beaters?
Who's a fugitive?

Another Benin Republic loading..... grin
Fear-fear.

We ain’t stupid not to know the difference btw agenda and the legit call; we don’t go into war brainwashing people with lies or attacking our own people. Read about adekunle fajuyi and many of these great men and stop bn silly
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by barcaboi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
sarrki:

Igboho is a criminal like Kanu and dead shekau

They don’t represent any tribe

Anyone that supports them is an enemy of the state
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Femeto: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yoruba nation by force.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by ugodedoc: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Stupid youths insulting themselves in the name of tribe. Nairaland na scam
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by opribo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
My advice to Igboho, watch your back don't be swayed by the massive support. Just one shot all the followers will be gone.

Select your team. Run away if you can because it's a matter of time your people eating from the government will sell you out. You can fight from abroad that is what weakens the janjawièds.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Bodydiialect57: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ddmase:
Devil never solved any Problem, neither do chams. Because no one gave him the legitimate right to do good.

Your ritual right Today will someday became someone's ancestral curse. Borrowing from the Devil is like stealing from your subconscious mind.

Hardly will any secret Cult tell you they will need your wife or first son later when you ask for wealth

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/ddmase
Or borrowing from the future to pay past debt.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
jhydebaba:

But must Christian don't know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.