Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him (2214 Views)

Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Investigative: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Update,
Thankfully Our effort is yielding the desired result,We have just received a communication approving Our visit to Our Client- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.Shall keep the World posted on the outcome, immediately after the meeting, later in the Day.God is with Us.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Saao(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good, bubu wouldn't want the rest of the world to sidelines him.
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Fahdiga(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kanu will come out victorious at the end

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by WeAREallPERV: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jesus am so happy!!
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by RisenJoe(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pls better go with body cam that will be transmitting live to your people at home because u can never trust these DSS guys

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by peacekante: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin

Una go go court tire because na so so postpone them go day postpone the case.

Meanwhile, enough evidence to nail the scammer bokun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by jimyjames(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
All these will drag on and end within 2 yrs left of Buhari's regime
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by PrinceOfLagos: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
I used to hate on kalu, but now I know better .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by jimyjames(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
peacekante:
grin

It will all end in 2 yrs with buhari's tenure
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Leybari: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
jimyjames:
[s]All these will drag on and end within 2 yrs left of Buhari's rigim[/s]
Buhari regime ended the day he died!! We are currently in the regime of UTHMAN DANFODIO..ask igboho he will tell u..
grin grin
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by jimyjames(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

Buhari regime ended the day he died!! We are currently in the regime of UTHMAN DANFODIO..ask igboho he will tell u..
grin grin
Well danfodio has 2 yrs left

1 Like

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Leybari: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
peacekante:
grin

[s]Una go go court tire because na so so postpone them go day postpone the case.

Meanwhile, enough evidence to nail the scammer bokun[/s]

You mean like this evidence??
Thief!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Leybari: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
jimyjames:

Well danfodio has 2 yrs left

Sorry, Danfodio died way before you were born! But I understand he scrapped the study of history in schools before he was murdered by a woman!

That's y you're so ignorant.. grin
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by jimyjames(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

Sorry, Danfodio died way before you were born! But I understand you didn't do history in school!
grin
Ok whoever that is, his gra gra will end in two yrs , a cow in human body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by colorsofrainbow: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I used to hate on kalu, but now I know better .
After the attack on Igboho?
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by PrinceOfLagos: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

After the attack on Igboho?
Fuckoff already
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by colorsofrainbow: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Fuckoff already
Nobody dey quarrel with you...na question I ask.
Unless the question dey feed you with guilt.
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Leybari: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
jimyjames:

grin
Ok whoever that is, his gra gra will end in two yrs , a cow in human body

I love your hate, I feel your anger! grin But its unfortunate you can't curse who The Almighty God has blessed..

You can't imprison the air. bro!

Barrister, pls we cant wait for you to give us an update on the status of our jewel..
Any scratch on his body, then whatever is left of the the Zoo will be collapsed!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by PrinceOfLagos: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Nobody dey quarrel with you...na question I ask.
Unless the question dey feed you with guilt.
Whatever
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by meolaniyi(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
good news
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by mrvitalis(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
peacekante:
grin

They tried that with American citizen sowore and just one phone call they released him

Not to talk of kanu an British citizen

U can't intimidate a British citizen sir

The world is watching ...do u want to show them how ineffective your judiciary system is ?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Earlystar698(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Generalnomercy: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
peacekante:
grin

Shameless fool.
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Generalnomercy: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
The respected barrister ejiofor, I salute your resilience and doggedness.
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by HOVER206: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
For me I think the Fg used wrong tactics in handling this Nnamdi Kanu's issue.

I see the guy been released on technical grounds.
Having used a British passport and arrested on a foreign soil. If he was arrested in Nigeria the Nigeria government would have won because he has a case with the Nigerian government. This singular error on the side of the Nigeria government Makes the effort of Nigeria security Fruitless. And if care is not taking the Kenya government will be in deep trouble they breeched foreign protocol. For example Late Diego Maradona evaded tax in Italy he was traveling to other countries except Italy but what did the Italian government do they waited for him to enter their soil before arresting him not that they would not have done what the Nigeria government did to Nnamdi kanu but they understood the rules. So also is Tinubu and Atiku's case with the US government, or do you think that the US could not have been able to get Atiku when he was in Dubai or Tinubu when he was in France.
So for me having cited this cases or sceneries you see that technically kanu would be victorious.
This government always uses the wrong approach in dealing with issues.
Our government needs to change tactics
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Officialgarri: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
HOVER206:
For me I think the Fg used wrong tactics in handling this Nnamdi Kanu's issue.

I see the guy been released on technical grounds.
Having used a British passport and arrested on a foreign soil. If he was arrested in Nigeria the Nigeria government would have won because he has a case with the Nigerian government. This singular error on the side of the Nigeria government Makes the effort of Nigeria security Fruitless. And if care is not taking the Kenya government will be in deep trouble they breeched foreign protocol. For example Late Diego Maradona evaded tax in Italy he was traveling to other countries except Italy but what did the Italian government do they waited for him to enter their soil before arresting him not that they would not have done what the Nigeria government did to Nnamdi kanu but they understood the rules. So also is Tinubu and Atiku's case with the US government, or do you think that the US could not have been able to get Atiku when he was in Dubai or Tinubu when he was in France.
So for me having cited this cases or sceneries you see that technically kanu would be victorious.
This government always uses the wrong approach in dealing with issues.
Our government needs to change tactics
You are typing nonsense. You guys know absolutely nothing about law.

Since his arrest, when did you hear UK make complaint about the arrest of their citizen?

Kanu jumped bail severally and jumping bail is a crime on it its own.
And you here citing unrelated cases.
Kanu's case as a matter of fact is bordering around terrorism (calling for the murder of security agents) and a call for secession which is not recognized in the Nigerian Constitution.

Kanu himself must have gotten a blue notice from INTERPOL, that was the cause of his reduced tweet after getting banned for a day and thereafter came on twitter to deny his association with the attacks in the east which he was clearly in support of.
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Daniel058(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oga ejiofor still Dey do Twitter Kwa grin
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by November1857(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
peacekante:
grin

But las Las , them go bail am ..
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by samunaka: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Saao:
Good, bubu wouldn't want the rest of the world to sidelines him.
Side line him for what, for detaining a rebel leader, you are a joker
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by HOVER206: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Officialgarri:

You are typing nonsense. You guys know absolutely nothing about law.

Since his arrest, when did you hear UK make complaint about the arrest of their citizen?

Kanu jumped bail severally and jumping bail is a crime on it its own.
And you here citing unrelated cases.
Kanu's case as a matter of fact is bordering around terrorism (calling for the murder of security agents) and a call for secession which is not recognized in the Nigerian Constitution.

Kanu himself must have gotten a blue notice from INTERPOL, that was the cause of his reduced tweet after getting banned for a day and thereafter came on twitter to deny his association with the attacks in the east which he was clearly in support of.
So you were taught in school that INTERPOL only go against terrorism cases. Mind you Jumping bail doesn't justify this act.
Note am not from the east or neither am I Kanu's fan am only telling you that Nigeria government uses wrong applications that is why losing high cases is in their DNA
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Officialgarri: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
HOVER206:

So you were taught in school that INTERPOL only go against terrorism cases. Mind you Jumping bail doesn't justify this act.
Note am not from the east or neither am I Kanu's fan am only telling you that Nigeria government uses wrong applications that is why losing high cases is in their DNA
I can't get to read anywhere in my response where I said INTERPOL goes after those concerned with terrorism only
I have only raised an eyebrow as to why Kanu before his arrest reduced his hateful tweet and also distanced himself through a tweet from the attacks in the East —an attack he was clearly encouraging prior his short twitter suspension.

As of now, it is unclear and still remains a secret with the DSS as how he was arrested but a logical guess is the reason why I mentioned INTERPOL and why UK isn't saying a word about the arrest of their citizen
Re: Kanu Lawyer Finally Allow To See Him by Nuelito: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Seen and noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

The REAL Reason They Want 'Biafra' / Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano / If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.