Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano (2212 Views)

NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) / Bola Tinubu and Shettima In Osun State For Gubernatorial Campaign / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kwakwaso will delete Atiku and Tinubu in Kano

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Lifestone(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is a nightmare for APC and PDP. You don't want to see this if you are on the other side

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by 377: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omo this one loud oh. No block vote from Kano next year election for any candidate. So Kano vote will be divided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by julaion: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omo see crowd urchins won't sleep this night

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kwakwaso is loved in northwest the crowd he pulled in Ogun two days ago was massive almost all core northerners down here are rooting for Kwakwaso, I believe he will pull more crowd than Atiku when he campaign in Lagos, I'm sure majority of the northerners in Lagos will come for his rally

11 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
377:
Omo this one loud oh. No block vote from Kano next year election for any candidate. So Kano vote will be divided
Kwakwaso will clear Kano, Kaduna and Kasitina, Tinubu is just throwing money in dustbin in Kano

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Obi will never be president
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
NJyoruba12:
Obi will never be president
Kwakwaso campaign rally in Ogun on Thursday, Kwakwaso silently dealing with Tinubu and Atiku

16 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Oddfinder12: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
I love this..block votes in the mud.

7 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by TechW: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
cool
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119058561:

Kwakwaso campaign rally in Ogun on Thursday, Kwakwaso silently dealing with Tinubu and Atiku
Deluded. It’s obvious obi needs to divide north and south west to try to win cause he doesn’t have the votes…
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Ekejoestar(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Now let's reason it this way, we have three political gladiators in the north- Atiku, Kwankwaso, Datti Ahmed and Shettima in this race.

How on earth does Tinubu think he will win a significant portion of votes from north? When there are many gladiators like him?

And another fact is that he doesn't have a tight stronghold in the west even in Lagos He might not win the majority cos of the Muslim Muslim ticket and the Obi's factor, the south is already in the bag for Obi this is a fact, plus christian votes in the north and when you factor in the Muslim intellectuals from the south and north who doesn't vote along ethnic or religious line plus the average muslim that will be influenced by Datti then you'll come to the conclusion that Tinubu will not in any way win this election.

Worst case scenerio is a run off but I don't know how it may turn out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Eyesstone(f): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Intimidating
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Brendaniel: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
I thank God, Kwankwaso is on ballot

If you know you know grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Now let's reason it this way, we have three political gladiators in the north- Atiku, Kwankwaso, Datti Ahmed and Shettima in this race.

How on earth does Tinubu think he will win a significant portion of votes from north? When there are many gladiators like him?

And another fact is that he doesn't have a tight stronghold in the west even in Lagos He might not win the majority cos of the Muslim Muslim ticket and the Obi's factor, the south is already in the bag for Obi this is a fact, plus christian votes in the north and when you factor in the Muslim intellectuals from the south and north who doesn't vote along ethnic or religious line plus the average muslim that will be influenced by Datti then you'll come to the conclusion that Tinubu will not in any way win this election.

Worst case scenerio is a run off but I don't know how it may turn out.

Datti can't win his polling unit in kaduna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Journalistonwhe: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Obi will silently cruise to Victory.
You know while I love this election. We have the masters of the game to checkmate each other against rigging while Obi's neutral vote will continue pouring in. Don't forget that a reasonable Igbo population and liberal Christians are in the North.

7 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kwakwaso visit Ekiti today

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by JoeNL22(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119058218:
Jesus!!!!..... kilode? grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Journalistonwhe:
Obi will silently cruise to Victory.
You know while I love this election. We have the masters of the game to checkmate each other against rigging while Obi's neutral vote will continue pouring in. Don't forget that a reasonable Igbo population and liberal Christians are in the North.
Kwakwaso is silently dealing with Tinubu and Atiku while they're busy attacking Obi

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
JoeNL22:

Jesus!!!!..... kilode? grin
Just one local government, it amaze me when Tinubu or Atiku believe the will win Kano when Kwakwaso is on ballot

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Ozinlex: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
As an Obidients; belle just dey sweet me on top Kwakwanso matter grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by codedguy1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ozinlex:
As an Obidients; belle just dey sweet me on top Kwakwanso matter grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by GoooodHardDick: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tehifnubu is still hoping and dreaming of inheriting block votes from the north. Drugs must have affected his sense of reasoning

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Terror48: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
This kwankwanso is a cancer in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
These pictures will have a traumatic effect on APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Zelenskyy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is the political party that will bury the APC in the North in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by ednut1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kwankwaso will step down for Atiku
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by slivertongue: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2022
Madugu
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by factcheckmmm: 4:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Bb
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by Madmohamed123: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2022
post=119058218:
I think population of Kano is bigger than Lagos but I know yeruba will not agree whit me
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by popez: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Deluded. It’s obvious obi needs to divide north and south west to try to win cause he doesn’t have the votes…

Obi will get huge votes from SW. A lot of Yorubas are supporting him.
Re: Massive Crowd At NNPP Gubernatorial Campaign In One Of The Local Govts In Kano by JoeNL22(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2022
post=119061578:

Just one local government, it amaze me when Tinubu or Atiku believe the will win Kano when Kwakwaso is on ballot
Am speechless bro. I don't even know what to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taraba Street Poll.. Shocking Results / If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. / Differences Between Chinedu Rhodes-vivor And Desmond Eliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.