Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. (2218 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2023
We have warned you several times about the danger Christians are in but it seems you don’t want to listen. I have money to run away should shit hit the fan. My remaining family in Nigeria is not much. I’m single and free.

The stupid pastors keep siphoning money from you idiots and they urge you to keep praying and paying tithes. I am a member of RCCG and I have not been to church for almost a year. We sinners are even more politically conscious than those that go to church regularly. You see the way Tinubu and Shettima are insulting Christians everyday and you as a Christian will tell me you don’t have a PVC? If you don’t have a PVC, why is your pastor still allowing you to worship in his church? If APC wins, your church won’t matter and you’ll be a 2nd class citizen.

If APC wins, they would have earned the right to wipe out Christians from Nigeria because we warned you enough but your foolish pastors keep deceiving you that all is well because he wants you to praying in his church and contributing tithes to their parish. You see how dangerous these APC people are and you’re not scared and agitated enough to leave everything you’re doing to get a PVC?

If any church is wiped out by Islamists in Nigeria after APC wins, they deserve it and nobody should care for them. Nigerian Christians are the most foolish in the world. Even the American Christians, whose fathers established Christianity, are more politically aware than foolish Nigerian Christians who hide under criminal GOs who siphon their tithes.

Let APC win and start killing you, if I hear pim? E no go better for all of una. We have warned you enough. This election is very important. If you like hear, if you like allow these useless Pastors to deceive you that Tinubu is not a a religious bigot. Me I don renew my passport and I’m ready to flee if APC wins. It you useless Christians that will be slaughtered at will and consigned to 2nd class status.

We have been warning you about the seriousness of this election since 2019/2020. Na una sabi oo.

Ire ooo.

19 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by peter0071(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2023
i wont bother reading the post made by a religious Bastard who will surely live to see this evil agenda fail.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2023
peter0071:
i wont bother reading the post made by a religious Bastard who will surely live to see this evil agenda fail.

Evil agenda to prevent Christians from the coming danger?

Your usual taqiyya Abi? If they like, Christians should not hustle to vote to avoid the coming disaster. Shettima is showing signs of his extremism everyday and some Christians still want to vote APC.

Wetin concern me? We have warned them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by peter0071(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2023
TINUBU and SHETIMA can never become president my brother.

Those non-muslims routing for APC amidst these wahala in the nations are bastards and should be ashamed of themselves
Alcatraz001:

Evil agenda to prevent Christians from the coming danger?

Your usual taqiyya Abi? If three like, Christians should not hustle to vote to avoid the coming disaster. Shettima is showing signs of his extremism everyday and some Christians still want to vote APC.

Wetin concern me? We have warned them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by duro4chang(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2023
The same lies and propaganda you were using eight years ago that Buhari would islamise Nigeria. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop the victory of Tinubu the incoming president.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2023
peter0071:
TINUBU and SHETIMA can never become president my brother.

Those non-muslims routing for APC amidst these wahala in the nations are bastards and should be ashamed of themselves

I thought you were an APC supporter?

Anyways, me I don warn them.

Some of them will say they couldn’t get PVC because of a job of 200k max. When APC wins, that 200k job won’t be their issue. Their issue will be acute persecution.

Maybe they think shettima and other strong Islamists in APC are joking with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by EKONGKING: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
I have said previously Nigerian Christians are the most stupidest human beings in planet right now.

Look at benue,kaduna and plateau ,they are killing them for fun and stupid idiots are advised to pray and God will deal them grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by peter0071(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2023
ME APC supporter TUFIAKWA!!!! i am yoruba... but the worst thing that can happen to this country is TINUBU-SHETTIMA!!!!

Nigeria Does not need them at all
Alcatraz001:

I thought you were an APC supporter?

Anyways, me I don warn them.

Some of them will say they couldn’t get PVC because of a job of 200k max. When APC wins, that 200k job won’t be their issue. Their issue will be acute persecution.

Maybe they think shettima and other strong Islamists in APC are joking with them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2023
duro4chang:
The same lies and propaganda you were using eight years ago that Buhari would islamise Nigeria. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop the victory of Tinubu the incoming president.

Shebi Christians enjoyed Nigeria under Buhari Abi?

Didn’t we warn them? If they like, they should sit in front of their TV sets on Election Day and not go out to vote to save their own skin.

Me I dey follow them go church? I’m a free bird and can run anytime. Those of them that will be stuck in Nigeria nko?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2023
peter0071:
ME APC supporter TUFIAKWA!!!! i am yoruba... but the worst thing that can happen to this country is TINUBU-SHETTIMA!!!!

Nigeria Does not need them at all

Everything must be done to avoid them winning.

But those foolish pastors are not sounding the alarm enough. All they care about is tithes, offering and prayer meeting.

Na them sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Parachoko: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Nah so urchins like the OP tell us say Buhari go Islamise Nigeria

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

7 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by duro4chang(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Shebi Christians enjoyed Nigeria under Buhari Abi?

Didn’t we warn them? If they like, they should sit in front of their TV sets on Election Day and not go out to vote to save their own skin.

Me I dey follow them go church? I’m a free bird and can run anytime. Those of them that will be stuck in Nigeria nko?
Did Muslims enjoy. His policies are affecting everyone irrespective of religion. Stop using religion as a political tool.

8 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Did Muslims enjoy. His policies are affecting everyone irrespective of religion. Stop using religion as a political tool.

Are Muslims and Christians the same thing? Are Christians used to hardship and persecution? Didn’t Christians suffer more under Buhari?

Nobody is forcing any Christian ooo. They can vote APC. They will suffer and suffer more. No need to beg anybody at this stage.

Even a blind Christian man will fear the likes of Shettima & El rufai in the APC.

Dem no dey tell person.

5 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by peter0071(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2023
Openly, the pastors are not sounding enough alarms... but secretly, they are already pushing the members on voting right this time around. from the much i know. i have Friends who give me direct details from other denominations

the Big churches... (Oyedepo, Ibiyomie, Eneche etc) have openly declared their support for Peter O. When father Mbaka tried to talk down the Obi movement, He was been silenced... Please dont mind those fools talking down on the Obi movement.... they are purely agents of darkness...

my kids cannot grow to meet the nonsense of a terrible government..so i must fight for them
Alcatraz001:

Everything must be done to avoid them winning.

But those foolish pastors are not sounding the alarm enough. All they care about is tithes, offering and prayer meeting.

Na them sabi.

5 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Parachoko: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2023
duro4chang:
No mind Obi Urchins

See wetin the urchin write below

Alcatraz001:
Last kick of agbado/Tinubu propaganda.

Intelligent Christians like Parachoko,Adeboye, Kumuyi, CAN, PFN etc will be voting the most capable candidate which is Asiwaju.

Religious bigots like the OP can vote Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by duro4chang(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Are Muslims and Christians the same thing? Are Christians used to hardship and persecution? Didn’t Christians suffer more under Buhari?

Nobody is forcing any Christian ooo. They can vote APC. They will suffer and suffer more. No need to beg anybody at this stage.

Even a blind Christian man will fear the likes of Shettima & El rufai in the APC.

Dem no dey tell person.
All I am telling you us that both christians and Muslims suffer under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Parachoko: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2023
peter0071:
Openly, the pastors are not sounding enough alarms... but secretly, they are already pushing the members on voting right this time around. from the much i know. i have Friends who give me direct details from other denominations

the Big churches... (Oyedepo, Ibiyomie, Eneche etc) have openly declared their support for Peter O. When father Mbaka tried to talk down the Obi movement, He was been silenced... Please dont mind those fools talking down on the Obi movement.... they are purely agents of darkness...

my kids cannot grow to meet the nonsense of a terrible government..so i must fight for them
I just love the way Obi Urchins dey always give themselves fake hope 😂😂

Nah so una dey talk say una wan lockdown Lagos on Saturday and una start to dey make us believe Lagos have been lock down for Pandora till Drone videos and pictures start to dey open una yansh

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
duro4chang:
All I am telling you us that both christians and Muslims suffer under Buhari.

Muslims are poorer and are used to suffering. Christians are not. We saw hell and are seeing hell under Buhari.

I only pity the gullible Christians, especially in yorubaland, who’ll be deceived by your lies cloaked in the garment of tribalism.

I am yoruba too and I fear that religion and I see the danger islam can wreck on any nation if left unchecked.

We are sounding the last warning to the uneducated and gullible ones. Hmmmmmm. De de mirawo ooo.

7 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Mfetenang: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2023
You think even if APC doesn't win it is IPOB party that will win?
See as you mumu reach?

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2023
peter0071:

Hmmmmmmm…..I don warn tire.

Me I’m a sinner man Christian oooo but I can clearly see danger ahead. But some of our yoruba brothers think this is yoruba and igbo tribalism matter.

We need to avoid the shipwreck of persecution under APC first before we even consider any tribal sentiment. Fortunately, God has given us a safe ark to hide under in the person of Peter Obi.

Adeboye or Oyedepo will not save you when the suffering starts ooo. Oyedepo is even trying because he shouts everyday. It’s Adeboye that is still rolling with APC. He’s a rich man and can run with his family anytime ooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by limeta(f): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
No mind Obi Urchins

See wetin the urchin write below

Intelligent Christians like Parachoko,Adeboye, Kumuyi, CAN, PFN etc will be voting the most capable candidate which is Asiwaju.

Religious bigots like the OP can vote Peter Obi

Intelligence Christians as in willing tools
You Muslims are something else.
Christians knows there wiil be betrayers like you mentioned
But too bad Tinubu will not win .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Godwin4444: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:
We have warned you several times about the danger Christians are in but it seems you don’t want to listen. I have money to run away should shit hit the fan. My remaining family in Nigeria is not much. I’m single and free.

The stupid pastors keep siphoning money from you idiots and they urge you to keep praying and paying tithes. I am a member of RCCG and I have not been to church for almost a year. We sinners are even more politically conscious than those that go to church regularly. You see the way Tinubu and Shettima are insulting Christians everyday and you as a Christian will tell me you don’t have a PVC? If you don’t have a PVC, why is your pastor still allowing you to worship in his church? If APC wins, your church won’t matter and you’ll be a 2nd class citizen.

If APC wins, they would have earned the right to wipe out Christians from Nigeria because we warned you enough but your foolish pastors keep deceiving you that all is well because he wants you to praying in his church and contributing tithes to their parish. You see how dangerous these APC people are and you’re not scared and agitated enough to leave everything you’re doing to get a PVC?

If any church is wiped out by Islamists in Nigeria after APC wins, they deserve it and nobody should care for them. Nigerian Christians are the most foolish in th world. Even the American Christians, whose fathers established Christianity, are more politically aware that foolish Nigerian Christians who hide under criminal GOs who siphon their tithes.

Let APC win and start killing you, if I hear pim? E no go better for all of una. We have warned you enough. This election is very important. If you like hear, if you like allow these useless Pastors to deceive you that Tinubu is not a a religious bigot. Me I don renew my passport and I’m ready to flee if APC wins. It you useless Christians that will be slaughtered at will and consigned to 2nd class status.

We have been warning you about the seriousness of this election since 2019/2020. Na una sabi oo.

Ire ooo.
what about the much shouted about Islamization agenda that igbos accused buhari off?

I guess all of una don turn Muslim now?

If u igbos propaganda can’t stop buhari twice all these won’t stop tinubu

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by ibechris(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
peter0071:

It is foolish to assume that the write up isn't a wakeup call.
U can abuse him or say whatever u like,the fact is that,he is right as more Christians have been killed under this govt and if nothing is done,Shettima and Tinubu will finish up the job left undone by this
present govt.

He who has ear,let him hear and tell others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2023
limeta:

Intelligence Christians as in willing tools
You Muslims are something else.
Christians knows there wiil be betrayers like you mentioned
But too bad Tinubu will not win .

Abeg oooo, he should not win oooo.

I won’t even shed a tear for anybody killed inside the church. The evidence and signals of danger are overwhelming. Don’t even collect their money as a Christian. Hmmmmmmm.

I no go talk again.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2023
Godwin4444:
what about the much shouted about Islamization agenda that igbos accused buhari off?

I guess all of una don turn Muslim now?

If u igbos propaganda can’t stop buhari twice all these won’t stop tinubu

Everything is igbo to you.. I be yoruba man. I have no business with igbos. The situation at hand goes beyond tribalism.

Me sef no too like igbos before. But in this situation, only Peter Obi can save us ooo.

You can see the unbridled hatred for anything Christian from Shettima & El rufai & others in that party.

Didn’t you see the comments of shettima against Peter Obi & Obidoents? You think he will spare us if has the power?

Nigeria is in danger from domestic Islamic terrorism and you don’t need to be a prophet to see that. APC is the political arm of that crusade. Are Christians daft not to see it?

Is that not enough warning?

7 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by dat9jaguy(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Alcatraz001:

If any church is wiped out by Islamists in Nigeria after APC wins, they deserve it and nobody should care for them. Nigerian Christians are the most foolish in th world. Even the American Christians, whose fathers established Christianity, are more politically aware that foolish Nigerian Christians who hide under criminal GOs who siphon their tithes.

Ire ooo.

When Obj, a Christian, was president when odi(a Christian community in Bayelsa, was wiped out. Also during Obj's reign another Christian community in Benue state, Zaka Biam, was destroyed with Christians killed. Tell me are those not Christians under a Christian presidency?

5 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by sotall(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
duro4chang:

Has Buhari not islamize Nigeria?

Has APC not islamize Nigeria?

Check all the top political positions in the country, over 90% are occupied by muslims only.

At a time, all service chiefs were muslims.
At a time, President, senate president, speaker, chief justice, all service chiefs , minister of justice where all muslims.

This is the islamization we are talking about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
sotall:

Has Buhari not islamize Nigeria?

Has APC not islamize Nigeria?

Check all the top political positions in the country, over 90% are occupied by muslims only.

At a time, all service chiefs were muslims.
At a time, President, senate president, speaker, chief justice, all service chiefs , minister of justice where all muslims.

This is the islamization we are talking about.

Don’t mind him. They are very skilled at lying. Muslims are thought to lie to Christians everyday just to make Christians open to attack. It is called taqiyya in Islam and their religion allows them to lie to advance their faith.

Christians are fools mostly. Our men of God are not doing anything in Nigeria at all.

All they care about is tithes and offering while Christianity is in mortal danger.

What do they teach in churches nowadays sef?

3 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Kasdat5(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Oga OP , shut up

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kasdat5:
Oga OP , shut up

I know you’re unhappy with my message because I’m sensitizing people of my faith. I have to do it for our collective safety.

Enough with the apathy to politics. You all want to kill and defeat us in Nigeria but you’ll fail.

If you want a separate Muslim country, you can start the agitation and we Christians won’t have a problem. We don’t like or want to be yoked with your religion because all you do and know is death, misery and poverty.

Christians just want to enjoy their lives.

3 Likes

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Emir01: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Religion politics will make Obi loose.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Emir01:
Religion politics will make Obi loose.

We have heard. Now you can exit the thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason Behind The CBN New Order. / I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / Why The Law Made It Compulsory For A 25% In The FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.