Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners (30296 Views)

Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', / Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by OdefaGirl(f): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Go Girl
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Anndju(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Correct babe
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by lordally(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Antoeni:
Jamaican man was making love with his wife for the 1st time.He suddenly screamed"jah bless"and ran out of the room & poured water on his wife's private parts .The frightened wife shouted "watagwan "what you rasta man do that 4? The man answered ,Bomboclat woman this thing too sweet me gwan dilute it , remember me diabetic.sweet things nah good for mi Rastaman
TGIF

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Gjmff: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Funkybabee(f): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yey
she's looking for an avenue to earn more money
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Annie001: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
This same person that got angry when Airtel told them that they will use the money they won for charity is the one lunching NGO to feed people. This is pure eye service and I believe she did this for her selfish interest
Let's see how long it will last. No hate just an observation

My dear when I saw the pictures, it shocked me cause I watched the bbn show and she was in the same group with vee, Laycon and Nengi. Big brother made announcement that their group won, they were happy then bb said they will use the money for charity, she became angry
So you see why I don't believe/trust this her gesture

Which kain lie be this?
How is mercy and Laycon thesame set?
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by EMMY76: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
This same person that got angry when Airtel told them that they will use the money they won for charity is the one lunching NGO to feed people. This is pure eye service and I believe she did this for her selfish interest

My dear when I saw the pictures, it shocked me cause I watched the bbn show and she was in the same group with vee, Laycon and Nengi. Big brother made announcement that their group won, they were happy then bb said they will use the money for charity, she became angry
So you see why I don't believe/trust this her gesture

Lier mercy eke was not in the 2020 bbn show. undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Splen07(m): 5:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Amagite:
Big brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, has launched her charity organization, The Mercy Eke Foundation, and she is set to give out N5million to a few business owners.

Mercy made this announcement with a video on her Instagram page where she talked about her first project.

Na wer she dey see dis money ooo
Abi na d same big broda money wer Efa, Laycon and miracle win? shocked undecided grin

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ0bkS0BiKh/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by meobizy(f): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2021
As Mercy no go school proper, she doesn't know the difference between benefactor and beneficiary. This idea makes sense and I plan on running a student loan fund of sort in future, but Nigerians with their trickery would kill the idea before it can manifest fully.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by Splen07(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Amagite post=103292176]Big brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, has launched her charity organization, The Mercy Eke Foundation, and she is set to give out N5million to a few business owners.

Mercy made this announcement with a video on her Instagram page where she talked about her first project.

Na wer she dey see dis money ooo
Abi na d same big broda money wer Efa, Laycon and miracle win? 8 shocked undecided lipsrsealed grin
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by lordally(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Ceenachi:

Abeg which of the BBN you watch?? Abi my eye dey deceive me ni?? grin grin abeg Mercy won the last one before Laycon's own ....so LAYCON and MERCY were never in the same BBN season! grin grin grin you go watch the BBN wey dem show for BORNO IDP CAMP wey Salifat and Muhammad win 2 pot of beans begin dey para say you watch BBN abeg chill joor!! grin
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2021
efonat:
Well, it's a good initiative but my fear is that stealing someone's Idea and financing the business for yourself. Leaving the original owner frustrated and locked out.

Hello

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) / Prince Eke Celebrates His 44th Birthday (Photos) / Meet Joan Omionawele, To Act As BBNaija Fake Housemate For Hours - Metronaija.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.