Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? (3912 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Epilogue

Yesterday we read here on Nairaland that a popular mobile phone brand in Africa, Transsion precisely unveiled it's latest device from its flagship line, in an occasional graced with celebrities from Nigeria and some influencers. Am sure we're all aware, so let's move away from that.

Note

This thread was not created to bash, defame or tarnish the image of this brand, but just some observations that should be made known for the public who MAY BE are hoping to buy. so they can get to reason, access and analyze before coming to a concrete decision. This might also be long, just pardon my typos.

There are 3 observations i came across which are very poor considering the fact that we're talking about flagship here, flagships are meant to be a little perfect if that's the right word.

There are a lot of shortcomings on this particular flagship device, but am just going to pick 3 i believe plays an important to determine a Worthy device.

Here are three things I observed

LIKE CAMON 15 PREMIER, LIKE PHANTOM X UNVEILING THE MONUMENTAL DISASTERS

You might be wondering why I said the CAMON 15 PREMIER right?

There are three mistakes that would make this device never be termed as a flagship.

1 A mid-range chipset is meant to be used on a mid-range phone, and

A flagship chipset is meant to be used on a flagship phone that's what notable brands do irrespective of competition from other brands or Target market whatsoever

It's not New to the geeks over here, the Helio G95 chipset falls in the mid-ranger class the higher side though, but it is still termed a mid-ranger you can ask our veterans like atheistandproud or head to the official site of Mediatek and see for yourselves

The Mediatek Helio G95 chipset falls in the mid-ranger and so therefore you are gonna get a mid-range performance come what may.

FIRST MISTAKE

The Tecno CAMON 17pro which is a mid-range phone from Transsion comes with the Helio G95, therefore it's expected to give you a mid-range performance

So what the hell is a mid-range chipset doing in a supposed flagship device??

You can't alter the nature of technology in this particular case, so this flagship would definitely give you a mid-range performance

2 Would Android 13 update be gauranteed?
It's not a hidden fact, over the years Transsion has been known to always overlook this issue on their phones considering the price of this device and expecting Android 13 early January of 2022 would this device be a good buy?

SECOND MISTAKE

Tecno always leave their customers in suspense, in regards to Android upgrades and then at the end of the day, they upgrade to another Android version.

Yes but it's actually by unveiling another device making the customer pay for that one if he/she wants a taste of the latest os update

Tecno did not specify if this device would get Android 13 update neither are we sure it would (suspense) but if a so called flagship device can't even gaurantee Android update then it's really worth it's hype?

3 PRICE

UNVEILING THE SCAM TENDENCIES[/color

If you might recall, back in the year 2019 December (i think so) Tecno unveiled it's flagship device for that year the CAMON 15 PREMIER (which actually was not a flagship if you're talking from the technical point of view)

This device came with an entry level chipset Mediatek Helio p35 precisely

But the shocking thing is that this device was first sold for 95k and then later the price was increased to 115k-120k

Now you're still wondering why I said like CAMON 15 PREMIER LIKE PHANTOM X? relax we're just getting started.

Tecno openly wrote on her site that this device CAMON 15 PREMIER comes with a whopping 64mp Sony camera. The Fallacy

How is picture bining technology possible on an entry level chipset to get to the level of 64mp?

Initially Mediatek stated that the Helio p35 can only support 15mp camera (so I think)

I still remember how we retweeted Zesushvwritter request made to Tecno official Twitter handle requesting for proof of bining technology with the Sony camera, till this day, we never heard any response from them.

[color=indigo]THIRD MISTAKE

Back to the phantom X

If you must know, am yet to see any brand that is retailing a Mediatek Helio G95 chipset device for over 225k, quote me anywhere, I'll pay you in cash, what an unexplainable despicable abomination?

Don't get me wrong, this device comes with some nice features like gorilla glass 5, AMOLED display, 90hz refresh, laser, Ella etc and truly speaking, it's a nice device first of it's kind from this brand

But the main question, what's the worthiness if the flagship performs in the mid-range level?

CAMON 17pro a mid-range phone with a mid-range chipset was retailed for 125k-130k

Phantom X a flagship phone with exact same mid-range chipset is sold for 228k-230k

Bearing in mind that the both of them have same mid-range chipset so same performance is expected, so why in petes name is the phantom X over 100k more expensive?

Who knows the definition of SCAM and a MONUMENTAL DISASTER?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by jetwonder(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Stop Buying Tecno Scrappy Box!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by edoairways: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
skywalker240 I love you criticism. All you pointed out are valid

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
jetwonder:
Stop Buying Tecno Scrappy Box!
They need to work on their pricing and Chip worthiness

6 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
edoairways:
skywalker240 I love you criticism. All you pointed out are valid
Am glad you see reasons with me, if Transsion start doing things to balance nature, their critic's (myself included) would never voice out. Because there won't be any excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by sagieramos(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
228k for MTK G95? When I fit buy Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) and 120Hz rf for 130k? Na curve screen I wan chop?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by offset67(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na fool dey buy techno phones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by FryMosquito: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmm! Because they know that peeps in this part of the world does not reason or ask questions. They will keep on confusing them, dey go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tecno to the world grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Flamees(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omo sky walker your points are Legit
These people are theives
The worst be say this phone no go even get resale value
Imagine buying this phone for 230k and selling it for 60k grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Rareoil(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fun fact, this phone is more expensive that Samsung galaxy s20 FE, let that sink in.

11 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by atheistandproud(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
@skywalker240
@sunshineV
@mrbones
@charisgrace

Inquisitive Universe:
Good morning family.

When you live in noisy Nigeria and you need to create videos, then you have to do it in the wee hours of the morning. When the world is asleep.

I just spent one hour of my life that I'll never get back watching the Tecno Phantom X launch and I was disappointed.

I didn't even finish it to be honest.

I mean Tecno are improving. Once upon a time, they'd have offered us a budget Helio P22 as a Flagship or a P35 max with generic 13MP cameras of which only one was usable. So this is a great achievement for the company.

About 5 years ago, I was a huge fan. I still have my Pouvoir 2 and L9+ boxes at home with me here and I wish them all the best.

I'm on my keyboard crafting a comprehensive post but this is a safe space where we can throw around our thoughts, ideas and first impressions.

5 here for a company that never touches screen protection or protectors is a huge leap.

Big screen, super Amoled FHD+ 90hz display

A11, HiOS 7.6, Helio G95

50MP main camera, 13MP telephoto, 8MP Ultrawide

48+8MP selfies

4700mAh battery with 33W fast charge

These are all decent specs. Good specs even.

The problem is...

They are midrange specs.

I wouldn't like to bore you too much with the specs right now.

Lemme stick with the launch.

Frank Edoho was the presenter. If you watched Silver bird TV between 2004 to 2009/10 (off the top of my head), you must have definitely seen him on the show "Who wants to be a millionaire?"

He looked out of shape and out of practice.

The Tecno manager lady had no idea what she was doing.

So when I saw Miss Techy, I was relieved, a tech person who would come and tell us about the phone...

Boy was I disappointed. ��‍♂️

The launch felt more like a show. It had dancers, a ballerina and a mini orchestra. The focus was on everything but the phone itself.

And this isn't new.

Tecno tends to market their devices as lifestyle items, the way you would market handbags, wristwatches, clothing etc.

It is disappointing.

The only Tech person there had to look at a screen and reading it like an unprepared lecturer to her students.

How did I read the body language? Because I lectured using projectors for two years plus.

The event felt hurriedly rushed.

In the audience, there was no tech person there. Just celebrities. Many of whom were past their sell by date.

If you haven't watched the launch of the original iphone in 2007, then you definitely should make time for it and watch the late Steve Jobs talk about the phone.

To wrap it up, let's look at the price!

228k can buy me a Samsung Galaxy A52 and A72, Redmi-note-10-pro, Poco X3 Pro, Mi 10T, Mi Note 10, an iPhone X series phone and I'll have change to eat at Foodland.

This is the epitomy of overselling what a phone can do and then over pricing it.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by dawnomike(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
atheistandproud:
@skywalker240
@sunshineV
@mrbones
@charisgrace

Inquisitive Universe:
Good morning family.

When you live in noisy Nigeria and you need to create videos, then you have to do it in the wee hours of the morning. When the world is asleep.

I just spent one hour of my life that I'll never get back watching the Tecno Phantom X launch and I was disappointed.

I mean Tecno are improving. Once upon a time, they'd have offered us a budget Helio P22 as a Flagship or a P35 max with generic 13MP cameras of which only one was usable. So this is a great achievement for the company.

About 5 years ago, I was a huge fan. I still have my Pouvoir 2 and L9+ boxes at home with me here and I wish them all the best.

I'm on my keyboard crafting a comprehensive post but this is a safe space where we can throw around our thoughts, ideas and first impressions.

5 here for a company that never touches screen protection or protectors is a huge leap.

A11, HiOS 7.6, Helio G95

48+8MP selfies

The problem is...

They are midrange specs.

Frank Edoho was the presenter. If you watched Silver bird TV between 2004 to 2009/10 (off the top of my head), you must have definitely seen him on the show "Who wants to be a millionaire?"

So when I saw Miss Techy, I was relieved, a tech person who would come and tell us about the phone...

The launch felt more like a show. It had dancers, a ballerina and a mini orchestra. The focus was on everything but the phone itself.

And this isn't new.

Tecno tends to market their devices as lifestyle items, the way you would market handbags, wristwatches, clothing etc.

It is disappointing.

The only Tech person there had to look at a screen and reading it like an unprepared lecturer to her students.

How did I read the body language? Because I lectured using projectors for two years plus.

In the audience, there was no tech person there. Just celebrities. Many of whom were past their sell by date.

If you haven't watched the launch of the original iphone in 2007, then you definitely should make time for it and watch the late Steve Jobs talk about the phone.

228k can buy me a Samsung Galaxy A52 and A72, Redmi-note-10-pro, Poco X3 Pro, Mi 10T, Mi Note 10, an iPhone X series phone and I'll have change to eat at Foodland.

This is the epitomy of overselling what a phone can do and then over pricing it.
very valid...

2 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
FryMosquito:
Hmmm! Because they know that peeps in this part of the world does not reason or ask questions. They will keep on confusing them, dey go
they will never change,

1 Like

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Flamees:
Omo sky walker your points are Legit These people are theives The worst be say this phone no go even get resale value Imagine buying this phone for 230k and selling it for 60k grin
pure definition of scam, i must confess.

3 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by sunshineV(f): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
you just can't justify the price not even their marketers. it's an abomination

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Mustiboy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
That they even had the guts to announce that price, I've never been more shocked.

And the peasants they call marketers were all on the front page yesterday praising the device to the high heavens.

Don't get me wrong; I mean, Transsion has definitely improved over the last couple of years, thanks to the blow-dealing competition from Xiaomi. But who in their right mind will scuff out $500 for a device running Helio G95?

And are we all forgetting that Transsion devices have some of the shittiest OS you'd ever find on a device? We're even yet to mention their God-knows-when/if system updates; that's not something a customer who spent a middle-class salary on a device wants to contend with.

Why would I buy this device when I can get myself a Samsung S20 FE, MI 10, or Poco F3 and still have enough change to treat my entire household to a plate of fried rice & chicken each at ShopRite, with even a little more left to retire into a brothel with Ada for the night?

I don't mean to hate, but who in their right mind places the curved Amoled screen of a supposed flagship inside such huge bezels and chassis. Saying I'm unimpressed with the front design would make me sound like the next-door neighbor who doesn't want to see Iya Lade's daughter succeed.

Tecno needs to go back to the drawing board and study what the competition are doing. Another goof like this in their next line of products and they'll find themselves sunken sea-deep.

They've come a long way, and I don't want to see them slid into oblivion like Blackberry and Nokia.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Kirkman: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mustiboy, atheistandproud, both well said. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by sunshineV(f): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
musty omo mi kaare grin ada go enjoy dis night grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Mustiboy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
sunshineV:
musty omo mi kaare grin ada go enjoy dis night grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2021
atheistandproud:
@skywalker240
@sunshineV
@mrbones
@charisgrace

Inquisitive Universe:
Good morning family.

A11, HiOS 7.6, Helio G95

48+8MP selfies

The problem is...

They are midrange specs.

And this isn't new.

It is disappointing.

This is the epitomy of overselling what a phone can do and then over pricing it

@bolded, need i say more

2 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Mustiboy:
That they even had the guts to announce that price, I've never been more shocked.

And the peasants they call marketers were all on the front page yesterday praising the device to the high heavens.

Don't get me wrong; I mean, Transsion has definitely improved over the last couple of years, thanks to the blow-dealing competition from Xiaomi. But who in their right mind will scuff out $500 for a device running Helio G95?

And are we all forgetting that Transsion devices have some of the shittiest OS you'd ever find on a device? We're even yet to mention their God-knows-when/if system updates; that's not something a customer who spent a middle-class salary on a device wants to contend with.

Why would I buy this device when I can get myself a Samsung S20 FE, MI 10, or Poco F3 and still have enough change to treat my entire household to a plate of fried rice & chicken each at ShopRite, with even a little more left to retire into a brothel with Ada for the night?

I don't mean to hate, but who in their right mind places the curved Amoled screen of a supposed flagship inside such huge bezels and chassis. Saying I'm unimpressed with the front design would make me sound like the next-door neighbor who doesn't want to see Iya Lade's daughter succeed.

Tecno needs to go back to the drawing board and study what the competition are doing. Another goof like this in their next line of products and they'll find themselves sunken sea-deep.

They've come a long way, and I don't want to see them slid into oblivion like Blackberry and Nokia.
They're not really ready for the challenge, a Redmi k30 or Poco f3pro would definitely send this device parking

Honestly they're not really ready to grab the violent market.

6 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by masterfactor(m): 1:58am On Jul 03, 2021
This is from gsmarena. I hope say tecno Marketers eyes don dey clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2021
masterfactor:
This is from gsmarena. I hope say tecno Marketers eyes don dey clear
grin

I'll bet, those reviews were not made by someone with African blood running in his Gene

Like CAMON 15 PREMIER, LIKE PHANTOM X

Overpriced device's that ended up as and that would still definitely end up as a MONUMENTAL DISASTER.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by masterfactor(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

I'll bet, those reviews were not made by someone with African blood running in his Gene

Like CAMON 15 PREMIER, LIKE PHANTOM X

Overpriced device's that ended up as and that would still definitely end up as a MONUMENTAL DISASTER.
Most of our reviewer's are paid and all what they talk about the device is already scripted.

4 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2021
masterfactor:

Most of our reviewer's are paid and all what they talk about the device is already scripted.
Very correct

We even saw that at the unveiling of this device

But even@ that, can't they at least make suggestions for their pay master's?

Must everything be anywhere Belle face?

7 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by atheistandproud(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2021
skywalker240:

Very correct

We even saw that at the unveiling of this device

But even@ that, can't they at least make suggestions for their pay master's?

Must everything be anywhere Belle face?

I was going to make a video about it but I no wan start YouTube with controversy. Let the more established guys like Techran talk about it.

4 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by skywalker240(m): 4:10am On Jul 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

I was going to make a video about it but I no wan start YouTube with controversy. Let the more established guys like Techran talk about it.
Irrespective of the controversy, I think it would be good if you still make it., These guys needs to see their shittiness that is already in high places.

4 Likes

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Kirkman: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2021
atheistandproud:

Dude you need to make that YouTube video and do the work that you have been bestowed or assigned to do by preaching the gospel about the mid-range device that Tecno shit of a company is trying to swindle gullible Nigerians to sell as a flagship phone for a hefty sum of money. People need to be saved, their salvation lies in your hands. grin it's up to you to do what you are supposed to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Jacku: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
skywalker240:
Epilogue

Yesterday we read here on Nairaland that a popular mobile phone brand in Africa, Transsion precisely unveiled it's latest device from its flagship line, in an occasional graced with celebrities from Nigeria and some influencers. Am sure we're all aware, so let's move away from that.

Note

This thread was not created to bash, defame or tarnish the image of this brand, but just some observations that should be made known for the public who MAY BE are hoping to buy. so they can get to reason, access and analyze before coming to a concrete decision. This might also be long, just pardon my typos.

There are 3 observations i came across which are very poor considering the fact that we're talking about flagship here, flagships are meant to be a little perfect if that's the right word.

There are a lot of shortcomings on this particular flagship device, but am just going to pick 3 i believe plays an important to determine a Worthy device.

Here are three things I observed

LIKE CAMON 15 PREMIER, LIKE PHANTOM X UNVEILING THE MONUMENTAL DISASTERS

You might be wondering why I said the CAMON 15 PREMIER right?

There are three mistakes that would make this device never be termed as a flagship.

1 A mid-range chipset is meant to be used on a mid-range phone, and

A flagship chipset is meant to be used on a flagship phone that's what notable brands do irrespective of competition from other brands or Target market whatsoever

It's not New to the geeks over here, the Helio G95 chipset falls in the mid-ranger class the higher side though, but it is still termed a mid-ranger you can ask our veterans like atheistandproud or head to the official site of Mediatek and see for yourselves

The Mediatek Helio G95 chipset falls in the mid-ranger and so therefore you are gonna get a mid-range performance come what may.

FIRST MISTAKE

The Tecno CAMON 17pro which is a mid-range phone from Transsion comes with the Helio G95, therefore it's expected to give you a mid-range performance

So what the hell is a mid-range chipset doing in a supposed flagship device??

You can't alter the nature of technology in this particular case, so this flagship would definitely give you a mid-range performance

2 Would Android 13 update be gauranteed?
It's not a hidden fact, over the years Transsion has been known to always overlook this issue on their phones considering the price of this device and expecting Android 13 early January of 2022 would this device be a good buy?

SECOND MISTAKE

Tecno always leave their customers in suspense, in regards to Android upgrades and then at the end of the day, they upgrade to another Android version.

Yes but it's actually by unveiling another device making the customer pay for that one if he/she wants a taste of the latest os update

Tecno did not specify if this device would get Android 13 update neither are we sure it would (suspense) but if a so called flagship device can't even gaurantee Android update then it's really worth it's hype?

3 PRICE

UNVEILING THE SCAM TENDENCIES[/color

If you might recall, back in the year 2019 December (i think so) Tecno unveiled it's flagship device for that year the CAMON 15 PREMIER (which actually was not a flagship if you're talking from the technical point of view)

This device came with an entry level chipset Mediatek Helio p35 precisely

But the shocking thing is that this device was first sold for 95k and then later the price was increased to 115k-120k

Now you're still wondering why I said like CAMON 15 PREMIER LIKE PHANTOM X? relax we're just getting started.

Tecno openly wrote on her site that this device CAMON 15 PREMIER comes with a whopping 64mp Sony camera. The Fallacy

How is picture bining technology possible on an entry level chipset to get to the level of 64mp?

Initially Mediatek stated that the Helio p35 can only support 15mp camera (so I think)

I still remember how we retweeted Zesushvwritter request made to Tecno official Twitter handle requesting for proof of bining technology with the Sony camera, till this day, we never heard any response from them.

[color=indigo]THIRD MISTAKE

Back to the phantom X

If you must know, am yet to see any brand that is retailing a Mediatek Helio G95 chipset device for over 225k, quote me anywhere, I'll pay you in cash, what an unexplainable despicable abomination?

Don't get me wrong, this device comes with some nice features like gorilla glass 5, AMOLED display, 90hz refresh, laser, Ella etc and truly speaking, it's a nice device first of it's kind from this brand

But the main question, what's the worthiness if the flagship performs in the mid-range level?

CAMON 17pro a mid-range phone with a mid-range chipset was retailed for 125k-130k

Phantom X a flagship phone with exact same mid-range chipset is sold for 228k-230k

Bearing in mind that the both of them have same mid-range chipset so same performance is expected, so why in petes name is the phantom X over 100k more expensive?

Who knows the definition of SCAM and a MONUMENTAL DISASTER?
you just sit on your high horse and spew thrash. Before that device was made and the pricing was set on it, did you know the amount of research they've carried out to make them arrive at that price? What exactly is even bad about the specs?

1 Like

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Jacku: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
sagieramos:
228k for MTK G95? When I fit buy Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) and 120Hz rf for 130k? Na curve screen I wan chop?
if them no do curved screen, you go still talk

1 Like

Re: Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X?? by Jacku: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

youve made a good point but before they came up with that pricing, a lot of research has been made with huge money spent on it. There are very few people that knows redmi, trust me. TECNO phantom X is made for the elite that don't know about redmi. It's not like the device is even bad sef so I'm wondering why people are complaining

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plz I Need D New Mtn Code For Operamini 4.2 / Things You Need To Know About MTN Android Phone S620 & S720i / Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.