Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,759,303 members, 6,559,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 07:17 AM

Jesus Don't want you too perished - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Don't want you too perished (78 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" / Do You Know Jesus? Don't Conclude Until You Read To The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Don't want you too perished by alabiexperto2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02
If you are looking for someone that love you so mush in this world; it is jesus and God.
i know you may like to asked me this question: how did God and jesus love me?
first and for most, i am going too break it down for you too undestand. Do you know that, nobody created you but God?
But i know you may like to asked me this simple question: exist not my mother and my father that born me, if not; i won't have been alive today? i know. but
i will also make you to understand that, if you die today, for instant; will you tell me that your mother or father can restored you back to life?
but God and jesus can do the wonders.
so, we need too fear God in whatever anything that we are doing today, because; whatever evil that we commit today, God will surely used it against us when we leave this world.

for prayer and counselling, reach me by writing to me.
Re: Jesus Don't want you too perished by Realtalk20: 3:40pm On Jul 02
Scam

Beware
Re: Jesus Don't want you too perished by Lamasta(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02
You can start preaching to us here in Nairaland their are more than 2 million members in this forum to preach to

1 Like

Re: Jesus Don't want you too perished by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 02
New format alert... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Money / Happy Sunday / Is The World Really Coming To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.