Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse (2605 Views)

Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by Olalekank(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Prodigee:
lol. Abeg make una rest this am/I'm thing. English no be our mother tongue o.
Lmao

I sabi na. Na joke. I wish the man Goodluck with his search
Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Only fools come back to Nigeria to marry and take the oloshos with overused pussies that we have here. I always advise them to marry whoever they meet there. Some bigger fools among them go as far as marrying Nigerian daughters of Jezebel they meet online and take them abroad. Those are the simps they take everything from and render useless. I am not against them coming back to marry, my issue with them is that they take these oloshos with them to the abroad. If you are a man in this forum that lives abroad and you plan to come back to marry a Nigerian girl, I advise you to abort mission now or regret later. You will regret it, we can bet it if you like.

Have you had first hand experience or this is just from a place of envy and bitterness?

I took my wife from her and is being super pleasant and that is the tales of my friends as well. Overall, you attract what you represent. If you are a good person, you attract a better person and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by larryking540: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
hammed71:
shut up! You're just being racist
he isn't been a racist,I have met Nigeria guys who will spend all they have to validate themselves with a white chick instead of black chicks ,will you also call that racism
Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by larryking540: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
GboyegaD:

Have you had first hand experience or this is just from a place of envy and bitterness?

I took my wife from her and is being super pleasant and that is the tales of my friends as well. Overall, you attract what you represent. If you are a good person, you attract a better person and vice versa.
you are just a lucky fellow among the 100s ,go on Twitter and read story's or Facebook it's all there ,same story different folks
Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by 1beat(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
No comment for now as pa local man wey I be next year by God grace I will have many things to share

I will comment with fact and no sentiment
Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by sureukraine111: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Olalekank:

If I were a woman, I wouldn’t date someone who uses “Am” in the place of “I’m”.
sorry
Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by GboyegaD(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

you are just a lucky fellow among the 100s ,go on Twitter and read story's or Facebook it's all there ,same story different folks

You could say I am lucky and same for my friends however, I am of the opinion that most of the people around me are lucky which seems like the norm.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by Petyprincess(f): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Cousin9999:
Tbh Sleeping with whites is just fundamentally revolting and wrong. There is literally nothing normal or attractive about them. And for a black woman to allow a white to actually do anything sexual with them is so wrong, it's criminal or sick. It's one thing for a guy, but even then, why would you even want to be in bed and kiss a white? That's so vile. There's nothing even s3xy about white women. I can't even imagine wanting to sleep with them for any reason but pure, absolute desperation. They would have to be the last women on earth. Even then, how can you do it without being nauseous? I almost feel bad for the kind of black people that look at whites with anything but disgust. Whites are sick, unattractive people.

Sorry if I offend anyone.
Your hatred for whites wnt change anything, anyone can decide who to mate with regardless of their race, as for me I find white men attractive, if a white guy falls in love with you just know you have gotten his mumu button grin
As a black girl, trust me when I say you can attract men of any race depending on how you present yourself, don't let insecure guys make you feel you are only limited to dating guys from your race.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by mimon79(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Cousin9999:
Tbh Sleeping with whites is just fundamentally revolting and wrong. There is literally nothing normal or attractive about them. And for a black woman to allow a white to actually do anything sexual with them is so wrong, it's criminal or sick. It's one thing for a guy, but even then, why would you even want to be in bed and kiss a white? That's so vile. There's nothing even s3xy about white women. I can't even imagine wanting to sleep with them for any reason but pure, absolute desperation. They would have to be the last women on earth. Even then, how can you do it without being nauseous? I almost feel bad for the kind of black people that look at whites with anything but disgust. Whites are sick, unattractive people.

Sorry if I offend anyone.

There are three levels of stupid:

1. Very stupid

2. Extremely stupid

3. Perpetually stupid

Your own category is still loading...
Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by Cousin9999: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
mimon79:

There are three levels of stupid:

1. Very stupid

2. Extremely stupid

3. Perpetually stupid

Your own category is still loading...

You must be oyinbo. lol
Re: Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse by Cousin9999: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Petyprincess:

Your hatred for whites won't change anything, anyone can decide who to mate with regardless of their race,

I have no desire to force (lol) anyone to do anything. It's simply my position on the matter; I find it gross and strange. However, if it were my daughter, I might smack her and get her counseling.

as for me I find white men attractive,

You have low standards, and you don't truly respect yourself.

...trust me when I say you can attract...

Don't project your méntal problems onto people you don't know. I have no interest in males, and certainly no interest in nonblacks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On International Passport / How Much Is Yam In Canada Compared To Nigeria / What Do Nigerians Think Of America ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.