Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms (31876 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by UltimateSpice: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2021
If not for security challenges, agriculture remains the most viable option for job creation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by jessyzin(f): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2021
This guy is not in this planet

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by lexy2014: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Kuginzi:

Sorry for the pain

Y should I be sorry for ur pain? What's d pain u going thru?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Kuginzi: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2021
lexy2014:

I feel the Sifia pain you're going through.

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Moboluwastay: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
While the brainless vegetable and his family/ cohorts are growing UK and Dubai etc,

... the barbaric senile simpleton has gone mad again!

sir please I beg you help me with little amount to eat if you have job too for me I ll appreciate sir
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by dmbb: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Fool of a president

Uselessss man
lexy2014:

Lazy Nigerians are always quick to insult struggle
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by cardoctor(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
What do you want them to do?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by izubext007: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Nigerians-now-leaving-offices-for-farms-says-Buhari
[/s]
Yes is true , people are leaving office to thier farm land to protect it from those
miscreants ...... Just like Sunday igboho left his agbero office to the farm to protect it from miscreants.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by frankson1(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Gondonu:
So utterly useless, senseless and clueless I tell you.

these energies should be geared towards 2023.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by lexy2014: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2021
dmbb:

Lazy Nigerians are always quick to insult struggle

Can u kindly point out d insult u are referring to?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Ubdavis(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Banmeallday:
Buhari should be arrested for the coup he did nearly 40 years ago

It's not Buhari, but the military.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by lexy2014: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel the Sifia pain you're going through.

U mean u going thru "Sifia pain"? What does that mean?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by habayinc(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Farm that herdsmen will come and kill you cos you complain of their demi-god sorry I meant cow eating your sweat and one governor will say its a guerilla group and you should not complain
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by colestephan86: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Fool of a president

Uselessss man
Keep hating while we keep feeding and collecting your money
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by dmbb: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u kindly point out d insult u are referring to?
Referring to@ MadamVanessa
Not you, just misconstrued my point. No offense
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Kuginzi: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U mean u going thru "Sifia pain"? What does that mean?

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Trustedpronet: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Yinmu! When herdsmen are waiting to harvest farmers souls. APC and deceit is like 5&6.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Tomilola360: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2021
grin

even politifians too
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by lexy2014: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2021
dmbb:

You called the man that feeds you and your family a fool

Which man are u referring to and how does he feed me and my family? Does d same man u talking about also feed u and ur family?

Can u produce where u read that I called anyone a fool?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
The Mannequin of Aso Rock has spoken
undecided the mannequin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Princedapace(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2021
fitzmayowa:

This is an indication that Buhari has lost touch with reality and seems not to know what's actually happening in the country.....

He is not normal before and the people lie to him alot
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by udemzyudex(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2021
This man is deluded.

Which farm? The farm fulani herdsmen doesn't want them to farm on?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by bolacode: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Baba Taqiyya don talk grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Druss(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2021
I have tried to remain quiet but man I can't wait for 2023. The level of governance and integrity has regressed in this country. I don't know how it will be done as the politicians are in their usual manner trying to checkmate any attempt to remove them.

Can the people unite to vote out APC and PDP together? It go hard o.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by MediMedi(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2021
BuHAri the blind he-goat. Most farmers in Benue state stop because of insecurity, fulani and their cow. in Mosdill voice, BuHAri is useless
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2021
It’s a good thing more Nigerians are getting involved in agriculture. But it’s is mainly because this dullard has shattered the economy and there are no more office jobs so people are turning entrepreneurial to survive.

So in a weird way, I guess he’s right that it’s due to his policies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by lexy2014: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Kuginzi:

Whats paining u well? Care to share?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Aug28th(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Una sure say this man well, so?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Kuginzi: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Whats paining u well? Care to share?

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by Fuckyoumod: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2021
History555:
If nigerians are going back to farms why is price of foodstuffs going up. A paint of garri was 300 in 2015, today its 1350. Locally produced garri for dat matter
why garri dey pain you?

How about locally produced rice, beans and tomatoes?

Mtchww
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms by zoedew: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Which farm! Farms that are ravaged by security challenges a la Boko Haram, Banditry and ESN!! The President comment is against the grain of what is widely known as prevalent. He appears out of touch with the reality of life in Nigeria!!!
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/herdsmen-cut-off-nasarawa-farmers-hands/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Mall In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.