Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi (13738 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Announces Okowa As PDP Vice Presidential Candidate / Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party / Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by Kobicove(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
These people just deceived Maduka to waste his money undecided
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by Lamasta(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thus one is going nowhere.... This I have seen
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by yusuyo: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Are these people not aware that Mazhi Namdi Kanu has been arrested? Anyway such is life. Namdi Kadu already has sacrificed his parents for him to become Igbo leader.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by InvertedHammer: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
/
Gov. Peter Obi was also present. That's how quickly loyalty is switched in politics. No permanent friendship but permanent interests.

Do I really care about PDP or APC? I am only interested in Accord party's campaigns in Anambra State. I want to see Alex mesmerize the crowd with his campaign promises.

/
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by EmekaA125(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Prof Soludo is the next governor of Anambra State.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by techWriter2: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Best faction in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by stanluiz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
yusuyo:
Are these people not aware that Mazhi Namdi Kanu has been arrested? Anyway such is life. Namdi Kadu already has sacrificed his parents for him to become Igbo leader.
Nnamdi kanu is on is own. He should carry his Cross.

Kanu is an ipob leader not an Igbo leader.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by Duru009(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
aryzgreat:
highly intelligent Man

I'm torn between him and soludo of APGA

Very very intelligent..... You just read my mind

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by Dikaveli(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2021
psychologist:
How party's get to dictate who rules against the choice of the people (Maduka)

This is sad, both pdp and apc are scam

Keep deceiving yourself whose people choice?
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by Dikaveli(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2021
akdjr:
Don't they want Biafra again?

Pray biafra heartattack
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Unigrad:
Party always looking out for who will serve their interest and not the interest of the people.
It is so in the whole world.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by CoolAmbience(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Jostoman:
Very good and they should also bring Dr Maduka and other aspirant close to him.

Val Ozigbo will not govern Anambra.

They are just wasting their time.

PDP boggled standing a 50-50 chance against APGA by 'scamming' Maduka.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by CoolAmbience(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Best party in Nigeria.

....that couldn't complete a common National Secretariat Building project in over two decades...

Mtchewwww.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by Chikeluba25(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Godwin Maduka share his ordeal with pdp.
I am not surprise... I saw it coming and I said it.
It's now obvious that pdp don't mean wheel for Anambra state. They prefer godfather/son game pass good governance.
They have chosen a puppie they can control so they can take Anambra a 100 step bkward to the days of Mbadinuju and co...
The message is simply clear to Ndi Anambra... Ozoigbo Ozoigbo is not that man we clamour for, he is my that man that will build capital project and infrastructure we need in Anambra (Christ Azubogu is even a better choice better), Ozoigbo Ozoigbo is nothing but a good godson.

1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi by Chikeluba25(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
See them waiting to share offering (Anambra) money.
And they tagged Maduka APGA pdp member just to justify their evil agenda.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) / ''President Buhari Will Soon Return Home'' - Solomon Dalung, Minister Of Sports / Bukola Saraki Departs For Accra, To Attend Ghana's 61st Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.