Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) (48138 Views)

University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Emeka71(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Do cultists live long enough to graduate?
No way.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Hapinex01: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Vanity
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by rowland545(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Shugafree:

Prof. comfort ekpo u meant to say.....
yes..comforti don't know y magrate is on my lips
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by rowland545(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
sageb:

mma ekpo was a strict disciplinarian
engineering students dislike her for her rules
remember june 12 2013
lols...very strict...I remember der was a day I was at pharmacy block I was just walking down and she and her security were coming... I did not quickly see dem...d way those soldiers take push me comot for road ehhh I nearly cry
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by AntiNigerian: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I was listening to George Carlin's commedy and decided to comment. we the citizens are the problem of this country.

We must first change our self before Nigeria will change

The school management are sympathetic to cultist.

check well, those at the top echelon are members of these rag tag cultist.

back then in kogi state university, you can do cultism outside the school but don't ever bring it into the school premises.

I am a cutist trust me, it takes connection to be this bold and damn whatever consequences that may crop up.

When a senior man gives me a hit job, we automatically become friends and later mates.
guy be careful. Who no know go know
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Emmhychidi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Plenty, who do u think those things in political offices are... Some of them no dey follow dey fight again... Na the foolish ones dey die now adays...
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by phemmyfour: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Yes, they are in every sector of our society
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
temitope27:
yes we do

Temi, you are one?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by temitope27(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Temi, you are one?
yes ma'am
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by The5DME(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Uniswap:
cool
Make dem go see their mates
Who I smoke, Bibby
Who I smoke, teki
Who I smoke, Lil nine
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by torqque7(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
EMAXIM:
You guys should stop posting fake news, it's not a cult clash. It's a show of supremacy between 2 department. Those fine art boys too dey claim kiliwi nwachukwu

Bros u wey get the real story u for talk am full an instead of this half info wey u drop..I never say departments get beef sotay e reach blood matter based on supremacy..na wa o
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
temitope27:
yes ma'am

How did you survive the the rival cult killings in school?

Why did you make that choice to join?

And you appear so bold about it. Why?

I really want to know.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by geewean(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
AkwaCross people and cultism

They never chop bellefull, but they re always doing kush

Your comments speaks volume of the MUMU that your nairaland nomenclature carries. Your common sense should have told you that cultism is a general thing in Nigerian campuses the only issue is that some campus own are more underreported than others.

Don't tribalize issues when you see them. Your state that contributes a paltry 2% value to the national treasury should be a concern to you kos if at all restructuring is actualized you might go to church for stomach ulcer healing.YeYe dey smell
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Rubbiish:

Some of them do graduate with a 2.1

How do they pull that off with their incessant hiding and watching of back?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
geewean:

Your comments speaks volume of the MUMU that your nairaland nomenclature carries. Your common sense should have told you that cultism is a general thing in Nigerian campuses the only issue is that some campus own are more underreported than others.

Don't tribalize issues when you see them. Your state that contributes a paltry 2% value to the national treasury should be a concern to you kos if at all restructuring is actualized you might go to church for stomach ulcer healing.YeYe dey smell

Yen yen yen yen.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
IranianSea:

Of course yes! GK xy^2

How do they survive cult rivalry and killings?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

How they pull that off with their incessant hiding and watching of back?
Honestly
The very intelligent ones among them do graduate 2.1
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Rubbiish:

Honestly
The very intelligent ones among them do graduate 2.1

But you agree that living in fear can be destabilizing?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Uniswap: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
The5DME:

Who I smoke, Bibby
Who I smoke, teki
Who I smoke, Lil nine

cool
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yes, they are usually paranoid. If you hangout with one (mistakenly), you will notice that uneasiness.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

I agree sir
Only the super intelligent among them can do it. But this ur dogged moniker resemble their slang sha wink
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by extol1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gamer999:
Until University managements starts taking drastic measures against this nonsense, it will always continue. Haba can you be sent to school only for you to start shouting clear road! Who dey! Egede, ayi perere. Ogbeni when life reach you coupled with better Sapa, you go know by force say na way forward sure pass. In timaya's voice "dem no dey telli pesin"
most Nigeria universities management are into cultism, so how do they gather the ball do deal with them?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Rubbiish:

I agree sir
Only the super intelligent among them can do it. But this ur dogged moniker resemble their slang sha wink

I am not sir o grin grin

I am ma grin

Every Nigerian surviving daily is a doggged fighter.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by moorevic(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Worse fate awaits Sunday Igboho when able men of the DSS led by our gallant female commander apprehends him.

The bastard will be shot on sight!

Shee you know say you dey mad. Igboho is fighting for the right of his people and nothing else just like MNK
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes, they are usually paranoid. If you hangout with one (mistakenly), you will notice that uneasiness.

Exactly.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
moorevic:

Shee you know say you dey mad. Igboho is fighting for the right of his people and nothing else just like MNK

This same thing he's doing is exactly what some where writing about Nnamdi Kanu.

I think he's paying them back.

It's an emotional thing for so many people and they find a way of paying back.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by IranianSea: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

How do they survive cult rivalry and killings?
Even if the scores is 200 by 200 on the both sides or more, some go still survive the Fracas. But the chances of survive any fracas is slim. Those who do, na by luck that's why only small percentage of them graduate and with a very poor result. No cultist can graduate with 2.2 talk of 2.1
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
IranianSea:

Even if the scores is 200 by 200 on the both sides or more, some go still survive the Fracas. But the chances of survive any fracas is slim. Those who do, na by luck that's why only small percentage of them graduate and with a very poor result. No cultist can graduate with 2.2 talk of 2.1

You nailed it.

Someone said they graduate with 2:1, I was wondering how possible it is when they are always on the run or watching their back.

It's difficult even if you are super intelligent.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

I am not sir o grin grin

I am ma grin

Every Nigerian surviving daily is a doggged fighter.
Lol

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Memphitz357: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Worse fate awaits Sunday Igboho when able men of the DSS led by our gallant female commander apprehends him.

The bastard will be shot on sight!
Dem go first shoot you for ya prick for rape....
Dem go later shoot you for head for not thinking properly...... angry
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by EMAXIM(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
You lack respect.
cescky:

See this one with zero sense..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos / List Of Universities That Can Legally Run Part Time Programmes By NUC / Python Chases Students Of Novena University, Ogume, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.