Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) (48121 Views)

University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oh this one is not herdsmen?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gamer999:
Until University managements starts taking drastic measures against this nonsense, it will always continue. Haba can you be sent to school only for you to start shouting clear road! Who dey! Egede, ayi perere. Ogbeni when life reach you coupled with better Sapa, you go know by force say na way forward sure pass. In timaya's voice "dem no dey telli pesin"
Not when they're part of it.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Solly1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cultism, just like peer groups can only influence you if you give yourself to be influenced or pushed about.

Trust me, some unscrupulous elements are trying desperately to destabilize the peace of our Nation.

But, be it as it may, we go survive no matter wetin dem do or say.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by cescky(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
EMAXIM:
You lack respect.

My apologies sir
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by cassbeat(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Worse fate awaits Sunday Igboho when able men of the DSS led by our gallant female commander apprehends him.

The bastard will be shot on sight!
Able men and gallant female commander that can't defeat Boko Haram or the Fulani herdsmen or the ungun known men with their ability and gallantry are those ones gallant and able
Shoot on sight but ordinary mosquito and roaches parading your house you can't kill...
You be mumu man
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
cassbeat:
Able men and gallant female commander that can't defeat Boko Haram or the Fulani herdsmen or the ungun known men with their ability and gallantry are those ones gallant and able
Shoot on sight but ordinary mosquito and roaches parading your house you can't kill...
You be mumu man

Shut up terrorist apologist
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by cassbeat(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Shut up terrorist apologist
You are the terrorist apologist here grin
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cultist are losers. It is better to be a an internet scammer.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gamer999:
Until University managements starts taking drastic measures against this nonsense, it will always continue. Haba can you be sent to school only for you to start shouting clear road! Who dey! Egede, ayi perere. Ogbeni when life reach you coupled with better Sapa, you go know by force say na way forward sure pass. In timaya's voice "dem no dey telli pesin"
I I can't stop laughing oo grin grin grin
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by McTobe(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Don’t you know by now that what men sow return to them. You sow with your words, your thoughts and your actions. So be careful my friend so that what you wish for people because they may readily befall. You may not like Igboho but wishing him death and evil thoughts is harming your own self
DoggoneDogg:
Worse fate awaits Sunday Igboho when able men of the DSS led by our gallant female commander apprehends him.

The bastard will be shot on sight!
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by temitope27(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

How did you survive the the rival cult killings in school?

Why did you make that choice to join?

And you appear so bold about it. Why?

I really want to know.
u don't need to know anything

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by sageb: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
rowland545:
lols...very strict...I remember der was a day I was at pharmacy block I was just walking down and she and her security were coming... I did not quickly see dem...d way those soldiers take push me comot for road ehhh I nearly cry

which department and your set
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by dominion001(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
A country filled with animals is a

Zoo
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Joneszpc123: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Get medical attention???Why don't you see a doctor in a hurry?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Kaypeeboss(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

But you agree that living in fear can be destabilizing?
2.1,lol...I graduated with a first class 4.587 civil engineering,ask again
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by Kaypeeboss(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

You nailed it.

Someone said they graduate with 2:1, I was wondering how possible it is when they are always on the run or watching their back.

It's difficult even if you are super intelligent.
See you,time for everything...you don't even know some brains were specially treated...I used to finish the next semester's course before we resumed,then commence studying immediately the new semester resumes,I had audio recordings of most courses and played them while strolling,if you know school very well,you ll know cult clashes begin mid semester to the end of the semester,when final students are graduating,by the time you come up with excuses to break up with bae,so that you ll be the only one moving..night Waka cancelled,juju mode activated
..oya ask me again
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

See you,time for everything...you don't even know some brains were specially treated...I used to finish the next semester's course before we resumed,then commence studying immediately the new semester resumes,I had audio recordings of most courses and played them while strolling,if you know school very well,you ll know cult clashes begin mid semester to the end of the semester,when final students are graduating,by the time you come up with excuses to break up with bae,so that you ll be the only one moving..night Waka cancelled,juju mode activated
..oya ask me again

Lol @ask me again grin grin

I will ask grin

Did it serve any purpose in school?

And is it serving any out of school?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by sageb: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
rowland545:
lols...very strict...I remember der was a day I was at pharmacy block I was just walking down and she and her security were coming... I did not quickly see dem...d way those soldiers take push me comot for road ehhh I nearly cry

which department and set were you in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos / Python Chases Students Of Novena University, Ogume, Delta State / Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.