Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? (1252 Views)

Is It Occultic? Living Faith Church Has Been Accused Of An Occultic Act. / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by worldwonders: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
I have this distant relative i worked for couple of years back, wouldn't want to mention his name or establishment coz he is well known.
I worked as a manager in one of his branch and get stocked from his head office. The major issue i had the period i worked with him was i noticed whenever he sends stocks to me, it will be intact/complete when i receive it, but as soon as i keep them in our storage unit, the goods start getting missing. Initially i thought it was my colleague that was taking the items, i confronted them and they all denied taking the item. After due diligence and seeking for spritual counsel, i found out that it was that my distant relative that come to steal those stocks spiritually... This might not make any sense to you, but thats the truth. This same issue i was having, other managers in different branch where facing similar issue... so i decide to quit the job. This relative of mine refused, but after all said and done, i left....
Since then, it has been ups and downs.... Any where i go seek for help spritually, they point at my former boss(the distant relative), that he is the person causing this downs in my life and he is doing this to frustrate me so i can come back and work for him, which can never be possible again. I have prayed about this issue, yet... somehow the man still has a hold on me according to different pastors/spiritualists.
How do i get out of this bondage?
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by PrincessGlow: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
With due respect, only this mentality and your attitude is holding you down. First things first, STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE. Then with prayers to God as u understand Him, earnestly get to work!
Next thing we'd hear now, they caught u in ritual!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by Emmypure: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Booking
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by worldwonders: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrincessGlow:
With due respect, only this mentality and your attitude is holding you down. First things first, STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE. Then with prayers to God as u understand Him, earnestly get to work!
Next thing we'd hear now, they caught u in ritual!

I'm a very hard working person if you know me... After i left this company, i decided to start my own.... started well, sometimes last year, around july, placed an order for large volume of stocks worth alot from abroad, till this very moment, i couldnt find the goods, the cargo agent, claimed the goods shortlanded... its almost a year now... he is no longer picking up and lots of other issues... all fingers are pointing to this person.
Its ok, i recieve your advice, thank you for your time.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by doggedfighter(f): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Religion has finished this one undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by InsideLove(f): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
undecided
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by candyguyofficia(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Law do not believe in witchcraft, should you say he is a witch and kill him. A death sentence will be pass on you. Witchcraft can't be proved in court. The believe in witchcraft is unreasonable R v. Gadam

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
You should have taken everything that belongs to you before quitting the job. For him to still be able to attack you shows there is a link/connection. In the past, I saw someone, who complained of challenges and bad health just like you, simply because of a passport he had submitted to the boss.....the passport was used as a link by the boss. Your problem can only go through continuous prayers/fasting.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by PrincessGlow: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
worldwonders:

I'm a very hard working person if you know me... After i left this company, i decided to start my own.... started well, sometimes last year, around july, placed an order for large volume of stocks worth alot from abroad, till this very moment, i couldnt find the goods, the cargo agent, claimed the goods shortlanded... its almost a year now... he is no longer picking up and lots of other issues... all fingers are pointing to this person.

FORGET THAT PERSON!! Believe that things don't work like that in this world. Because they don't! Ask any successful person, they experienced something like that sometime in their career. A time comes when it seems the whole universe is against you. There is this billionaire, exactly what you described happened to him when he was starting out. He suffered for a few years, learnt his lessons, restrategised. Suppose he had gone about believing his neighbour was holding him down. He'd have been running from one fake prophet to another, instead of learning his lessons and going to work.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by worldwonders: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrincessGlow:

FORGET THAT PERSON!! Believe that things don't work like that in this world. Because they don't! Ask any successful person, they experienced something like that sometime in their career. A time comes when it seems the whole universe is against you. There is this billionaire, exactly what you described happened to him when he was starting out. He suffered for a few years, learnt his lessons, restrategised. Suppose he had gone about believing his neighbour was holding him down. He'd have been running from one fake prophet to another, instead of learning his lessons and going to work.

Thank you
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by PrincessGlow: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You should have taken everything that belongs to you before quitting the job. For him to still be able to attack you shows there is a link/connection. In the past, I saw someone, who complained of challenges and bad health just like you, simply because of a passport he had submitted to the boss.....the passport was used as a link by the boss. Your problem can only go through continuous prayers/fasting.

The first step towards solving his problem is to stop believing this nonsense. Before, they used to say it is your picture. Internet has proved that false. How many people can get their hands on a picture of Buhari or anybody for that matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by worldwonders: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Thanks, i appreciate
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by PrincessGlow: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
worldwonders:

Thank you

Uwc
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by triplechoice(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
How do you expect to break free when you already accepted the lie that your relative has power over you.

Your relative is not the source of your problem but the people you went to consult..

Nobody has the power to control your destiny unless you allow them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by Great2017: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Seeking spiritual direction is good but knowing what to do is better.

To be totally free requires more than knowing the source of our challenge or eliminating the perceived human behind the woes.

Our battles are not carnal but mighty with God pulling down stronghold. What you need is the power of God. Invite God into this issue. It is His fight and never yours.

If your ways pleases God, he will make your enemies to be at peace with you. Please God and see Him takeover the battle. That is all you need to be set free forever.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by worldwonders: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Great2017:
Seeking spiritual direction is good but knowing what to do is better.

To be totally free requires more than knowing the source of our challenge or eliminating the perceived human behind the woes.

Our battles are not carnal but mighty with God pulling down stronghold. What you need is the power of God. Invite God into this issue. It is His fight and never yours.

If your ways pleases God, he will make your enemies to be at peace with you. Please God and see Him takeover the battle. That is all you need to be set free forever.

ok sir, thank you
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by worldwonders: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
triplechoice:

How do you expect to break free when you already accepted the lie that your relative has power over you.

Your relative is not the source of your problem but the people you went to consult..

Nobody has the power to control your destiny unless you allow them

Thanks for your input
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
These things have principles guarding it. You can't just pick any picture and it works. The spiritual world exists, spiritual wickedness exists.
PrincessGlow:

The first step towards solving his problem is to stop believing this nonsense. Before, they used to say it is your picture. Internet has proved that false. How many people can get their hands on a picture of Buhari or anybody for that matter cheesy
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by PrincessGlow: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
These things have principles guarding it. You can't just pick any picture and it works. The spiritual world exists, spiritual wickedness exists.

I think we give too much credence to the supernatural. All the modern issues and wars that the world has dealt with non was won by supernatural. Despite giant India and Nigeria having all the "spiritual" in the world, they were defeated and colonized by tiny Britain using physical guns. Also all pandemics and epidemics to-date - all solved through physical vaccines. So maybe we should not always first run for supernatural like typical Africans!
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by kingxsamz(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2021
When you stop seeking for things that aren't there, you'll be fine.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by Workch: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2021
I think you are the person holding yourself down because your sense of reasoning is so poor.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by Workch: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Religion has messed your head a lot.
This is utter nonsense you just typed
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by jesmond3945: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2021
worldwonders:

my friend put cctv and check very well you would see who is stealing your stock. As for ordering stocks abroad, start with sma quantities to test the waters and then gradually increase it.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by luvmijeje(f): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Since then, it has been ups and downs.... Any where i go seek for help spritually, they point at my former boss(the distant relative), that he is the person causing this downs in my life and he is doing this to frustrate me so i can come back and work for him, which can never be possible again. I have prayed about this issue, yet... somehow the man still has a hold on me according to different pastors/spiritualists

You were led astray. After pointing out your problem, they still couldn't find the solution to your problem.

Are you the only one working in that organisation? Are you the only one complaining of missing stock? Did the person who replace you complained of any missing stock?

If you are the only one complaining, then your problem is not your boss. The problem is you. Do you drink heavily during work hours?
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by Truvelisback(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2021
worldwonders:
I have this distant relative i worked for couple of years back, wouldn't want to mention his name or establishment coz he is well known.
I worked as a manager in one of his branch and get stocked from his head office. The major issue i had the period i worked with him was i noticed whenever he sends stocks to me, it will be intact/complete when i receive it, but as soon as i keep them in our storage unit, the goods start getting missing. Initially i thought it was my colleague that was taking the items, i confronted them and they all denied taking the item. After due diligence and seeking for spritual counsel, i found out that it was that my distant relative that come to steal those stocks spiritually... This might not make any sense to you, but thats the truth. This same issue i was having, other managers in different branch where facing similar issue... so i decide to quit the job. This relative of mine refused, but after all said and done, i left....
Since then, it has been ups and downs.... Any where i go seek for help spritually, they point at my former boss(the distant relative), that he is the person causing this downs in my life and he is doing this to frustrate me so i can come back and work for him, which can never be possible again. I have prayed about this issue, yet... somehow the man still has a hold on me according to different pastors/spiritualists.
If U Wish, I Can Pray With U.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by Ola17: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Increase the volume sir!
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by DoggoneDogg: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Lol

Let me tell you what the problem is. Your subconscious.
Simple.

The spiritualists are not lying. They actually see that man hindering you.
But do you know why they all see him??

Because you have kept this man in your subconscious ALWAYS as the source of your problems.

The moment you remove him from your thoughts, you will discover the real reason behind your misfortunes.

Cheers.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by triplechoice(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Lol

Let me tell you what the problem is. Your subconscious.
Simple.

The spiritualists are not lying. They actually see that man hindering you.
But do you know why they all see him??

Because you have kept this man in your subconscious ALWAYS as the source of your problems.

The moment you remove him from your thoughts, you will discover the real reason behind your misfortunes.

Cheers.

It is very possible the people he met have the special ability to perceive the thought form of the uncle floating I around him. But it is a lie that the uncle , by this , possesses the power to control his destiny.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by perezeghi: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
worldwonders:

One of the dangers of meeting so called spiritualists is that they may end up not rendering a solution to your troubles and only increase them.

One of the first step to truly bringing an end to your troubles is to be geninuely "born again".
If you're not yet married and into sexual immorality then you must stop such if you intend to see and end of the trouble.
You must be ready to study the Holy Bible and meditate on God's Word.
You must be ready to build on your faith and desire the infilling of the Holy Spirit to aid you in the battle you intend to be a victor.
You must be ready to engage in fasting/prayer sessions with the right mindset and be conscious of what you intend accomplishing.
Do you attend a particular church or you're looking for abracadabra?

Let me know your thoughts.

Shalom.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by ceede2: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Go n gun him down, since you can't fast n beg God to intervene over the matter.
Re: How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? by ikorodureporta: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
worldwonders:
& Joshua no dey again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easyworship 2009 / .. / Creative Miracles (I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.