Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor (17978 Views)

Gov Kayode Fayemi Appoints Emir Sanusi As EKSU Chancellor / Photos As Lautech Students Protest Tuition Fee Hike / Tragedy As LAUTECH Final Year Student Dies A Day To Project Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by sultry69(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol...see you ranting like the so called illetrate, you fulish nitwitt!

You don't understand policy and politics, why was the so called corruption invading boss, Jonathan, a councillor in one of the African countries??

Carrying whala on yah head, we dey dey IB self no dey rant..nah ur mumu no too much, disgustingg droollcheesy
This one is still living in fool Paradise, pls tell me what politics and policy are, in buhari's era.

Dimwit.
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by sultry69(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cerebellum:

Blv me, I'm not trying to abuse or anything, check schools like unimaid self , Oba of Oyo or so is the Councillor

Its just like interchanging tribes in the system, that all.
And making a Almajiri C doesn't means he'll create war on the school nah...
You mean when due process was still intact,Buhari and his brothers have murdered that through insecurity of lives and properties.
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by Cerebellum: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
sultry69:
This one is still living in fool Paradise, pls tell me what politics and policy are, in buhari's era.

I'm a Dimwit.

OK, Sir
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by Panda7(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
congrats
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by Yesboss0009: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is the biggest foolishness. Betrayal
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by BJanta: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
joyandfaith:
makinde has lost focus

Focus ke ! He has lost his mind .
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by Ayplaza(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please how many Yoruba monarchs are chancellors in northern universities?

Rubbish
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by kunleham(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Supposed Makinde is a Muslim, some idiots will be ranting that moslem Yorubas are the problem of South West!!!
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by Fayos1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
obembet:

Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi - university of Nigeria

Alaafin of Oyo as- UNIMAID

Thanks for this.
In addition, Obi of Onistha, Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by helicoptarr: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am not disappointed.

The people should just wake up.
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by Kfed4ril(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
SlyDev:

Hatred and bitterness. This is the time to re-evaluate yourself, hatred can't take you any where ask Kanu. There is nothing like secret under the sun

Edit: so you're even Yoruba lol omo u fall my hand. Why is Makinde fool? how are you different from IPOB you're making jest of? Smh
How Kanu and Ipob came into the conversation, I don’t know
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by orlaglobal234: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Very good step God bless your sense richly and at least he far better than Bola Tinubu

Congratulations Mr Emir the chancellor, but don't use religion sentiment to destroy our school and don't fall our hand
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by NovusHomo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mekudi:
Now we know who Seyi Makinde is working for. Doing everything to please Hausa Fulani

grin
Re: Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor by Haleey39: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. / Nairaland Interschool debate third edition Quarter Finals: Winner 4 UNILORIN / 10,444 Illegal Private Schools In Lagos To Be Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.