Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima (25420 Views)

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2021
North must GIVE power to South?
What an insult!
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by KillMNKnow(f): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Kingspin:
Don't your Yoruba have another qualified candidate??
Simple question.
because Tinubu av more wisdom

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by mywebsitedesign(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2021
My website design
is an excellent website design company based in the city of Sydney. Here you can get good returns from online work of all types of business at all times. We create and design different types of websites.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by UltimateSpice: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Yes, in the spirit of fairness and justice.

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by dmbb: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
Idiko1:
I really want the northern elites of Nigeria to cling to power beyond 2023 so it will quicken the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. The only means by which Nigerians could see untappeod progress is disintegration.
Go and disintegrate the country. Every lazy Nigerian wants the country disintegrate thinking that he would be made a leader on the flatter of gold

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by wizelink(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO REDIRECT THE NATION TO THE PART OF ECONOMIC PROSPERITY AFTER TOTALLY DESTROYING THE ECONOMY BY THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION.

IT WILL TAKE 5 DECADES TO CORRECT THE WRONGS, DIVISIVE ATTITUDE, INSERCURITY, NEPOTISM CREATED BY THIS GOVERNMENT AND IF UNFORTUNATELY AN OPPOSITION TAKES OVER, THE GENERAL MANAGER OF LIES WILL BE ON TOP OF HILL HEAPING BLAMES UPON BLAMES ON THE GOVERNMENT THEN.

MAKE NORTH HOLD THEIR POWER
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by moshino(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
2023 Sai Tinubu... IPOB trying so hard to sabotage another Yoruba presidency..

You're not concerned about boko haram, murderous/rapist herdsmen, armed murderous bandits, all killing, maiming and raping women daily. But you're only issue is IPOB, perhaps its time you do some soul searching about why you harbor so much tribal bigotry and hatred in your heart.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
2023 Sai Tinubu... IPOB trying so hard to sabotage another Yoruba presidency..

YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS HAVE FAILED!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN YORUBA

YOU ARE A FUTAJALON WANDERER FROM SUDAN!!! TRY HARDER. WE ARE WISER THAN YOU

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Brushstrokes20: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Bullocks!... the doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration...

The nepotic, redundant coupist has damaged the shit hole beyond redemption, ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by KillMNKnow(f): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS HAVE FAILED!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN YORUBA

YOU ARE A FUTAJALON WANDERER FROM SUDAN!!! TRY HARDER. WE ARE WISER THAN YOU
When do you become wise grin LMAO

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by cardoctor(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2021
What difference will that make?
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by KillMNKnow(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
moshino:

You're not concerned about boko haram, murderous/rapist herdsmen, armed murderous bandits, all killing, maiming and raping women daily. But your only issue is IPOB, perhaps its time you do some soul searching about why you harbor so much tribal bigotry and hatred in your heart.
Okay thanks for the advice
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by GentleRay: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Invariably, if they don't support you, how will you win. They have the numbers and strategy.
DannyXpress:
North now call the shots who rule and who shouldn't

My people this matter no choke so

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by witworth(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2021
I won't be surprised when Buhari will come out before 2023 and says he won't support any northerners as president, that power should go to the south so that the igbos can clash with Yorubas.
I won't even be surprised when he will later endorse Osinbajo as his preferred candidate to spite Tinubu. Buhari can claim it's the turn of a christian president again as it has been rotated.
Hmn... Then we will all now enjoy the tragicomedy drama together.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
When do you become wise grin LMAO

SHUT UP THERE!!!

CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Hand over or not, all I know is voters will decide on who become Nigeria president comes 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by goooze(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Who cares
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Power must stay in the north.

El-Rufai 2023.
I command u to drink hypo and die now angry
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Casham: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2021
I support Moghalu2023, but truth be told, power is never given; it is taken. Only Tinubu and Bello are actually making any reasonable moves to take power to the South come 2023. Igbo people again no just sabi politics at all. If Nigeria continues as one, these are the only people out of the three major ethnicities that may never produce a president because they no just sabi politics even though they have some of the best candidates and my two favorites: Moghalu and Orji Kalu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by lawsbanks: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Idiko1:
I really want the northern elites of Nigeria to cling to power beyond 2023 so it will quicken the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. The only means by which Nigerians could see untapped progress is disintegration.

Finally, I see someone that shares my views.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by kindlyheart: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2021
now tell me who are the real almajiris that survive on scraps. the north will give southerners power angry grin grin cheesy
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by blacknoir: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
2023 Sai Tinubu... IPOB and Afonja Christians trying so hard to sabotage another Yoruba presidency..
2023 sai osinbajo
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by moshino(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2021
GentleRay:
Invariably, if they don't support you, how will you win. They have the numbers and strategy.

The south needs the north to win, and the north also needs the south to win. Don't forget, buhari tried a few times to win with only the north, but it didn't work. Until tinubu joined him, and helped him win sw, if not, buhari wouldn't have been president, and perhaps Nigeria would've been much better, more peaceful and progressive.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by nairanaira12: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
2023 Sai Tinubu... IPOB and Afonja Christians trying so hard to sabotage another Yoruba presidency..

Lolz. It's now about religion, right?
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by KillMNKnow(f): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

Lolz. It's now about religion, right?

it's always been about religion

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2021
vincentjk:
where do you want power to stay?

Is it benue your homeland or north where your oga dem pay you as a BMC? grin

So d rotten meat seller is from Benue
No wonder, his prayers are always answered but he never realized.
He should come and pray again today, probably we will hear how Fulani butchered people in Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by MoIbrahim: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Power must stay in the north.

El-Rufai 2023.

El-Rufai send you?
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by MoIbrahim: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2021
DannyXpress:
North now call the shots who rule and who shouldn't

My people this matter no choke so

E choke o. Let's go and drink sniper. Pleeeaaaase!
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Jostoman: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2021
DefHQ:
When you know it won't happen! You can't deceive us no more! Go with your Useless power.
don't mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by nairanaira12: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
it's always been about religion

Good to know that you know.

Only that the elites are using the religion as tool to control you.

And after religion manipulated power possession, how does it benefit you personally? All the benefits still go to the elites
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by KillMNKnow(f): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2021
nairanaira12:

Good to know that you know.

Only that the elites are using the religion as tool to control you.

And after religion manipulated power possession, how does it benefit you personally? All the benefits still go to the elites
Maybe I'm also "Elite"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council / I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose / Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.