Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima (25447 Views)

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Casham: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tareq1105:

You're very funny. I advise you go back to sleep bcoz you've just had a bad dream.

Please don't turn Nigeria to Kaduna State.
Even for us in Kaduna, Elrufa'i is a curse we will never wish for even our enemies. For now, no Northern candidate is worthy of that presidency come 2023.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

God can continue to punish Buhari and Apc, infact add BMC members join, that's none of my business..

But the bottom line is, you guys should stop blaming Buhari for the world problems.. He has only 2 years plus left

That's still will not change the fact that this govt is the biggest mistake and disaster to have befallen this country.
The country was seeing 3g suffering under pdthief,but apcheat came and upgraded it to 5g pro max�.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

That's still will not change the fact that this govt is the biggest mistake and disaster to have befallen this country.
The country was seeing 3g suffering under pdthief,but apcheat came and upgraded it to 5g pro max�.

If this government is the biggest mistake, then what should we call the wasted years of Pdp, the looting party? Redundant?
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

If this government is the biggest mistake, then what should we call the wasted years of Pdp, the looting party? Redundant?

Pdthief was giving the Country 3g suffering,but your apcheat increased it to 5g.
I am not a pdthief supporter,I only say it the way it is.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Pdthief was giving the Country 3g suffering,but your apcheat increased it to 5g.
I am not a pdthief supporter,I only say it the way it is.

Heh heh, so I am an Apc members right?

It's logical to say anyone supporting this government is Apc members and anyone opposing them Apc are Pdp members.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by berrystunn(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Idiko1:
I really want the northern elites of Nigeria to cling to power beyond 2023 so it will quicken the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. The only means by which Nigerians could see untapped progress is disintegration.
Devil will kill you before then
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Heh heh, so I am an Apc members right?

It's logical to say anyone supporting this government is Apc members and anyone opposing them Apc are Pdp members.

Well then let's be neutral and just say the truth.
Pdthief was bad,but apcheat is a failure almost beyond repair.
I wonder how the next govt will remedy this unhampered fleets of problems created by the demonic apcheat ��
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Well then let's be neutral and just say the truth.
Pdthief was bad,but apcheat is a failure almost beyond repair.
I wonder how the next govt will remedy this unhampered fleets of problems created by the demonic apcheat ��

Please don't tell me to be neutral except if you are trying to be mischievous..

No be on this same NL I have been condemning Apc government whenever they make a bad policy?

See, Nigeria belongs to all of us.. That some of you people have vowed not to see anything good from this government shouldn't mean some of us that are appreciating the little things they have been doing should keep mute.

And btw, what's your definition of truth cos not just most, majority of my comments have been the real truth about happenings in the country
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Kingspin(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
because Tinubu av more wisdom
There is nothing like that. Stop the joke.
Millions of Yorubas can do the job.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Please don't tell me to be neutral except if you are trying to be mischievous..

No be on this same NL I have been condemning Apc government whenever they make a bad policy?

See, Nigeria belongs to all of us.. That some of you people have vowed not to see anything good from this government shouldn't mean some of us that are appreciating the little things they have been doing should keep mute.

And btw, what's your definition of truth cos not just most, majority of my comments have been the real truth about happenings in the country

So can we now accept that apc is a collosal failure? �.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

So can we now accept that apc is a collosal failure? �.

That's something glaring now...

For saying they are still paying for subsidy, couldn't handle the insecurity well,Yeah they are failure cos that wasn't the expectations
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

That's something glaring now...

For saying they are still paying for subsidy, couldn't handle the insecurity well,Yeah they are failure cos that wasn't the expectations

Good, I also get your point, some Nigerians are problematic in all spheres.
Sometimes one can say we deserve what we get.
I remember my days in the Uni when I wanted to run for DOS I received a threat message to back down or face the wrath of the catel.
I was like hiiann ordinary Departmental DOS??.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Good, I also get your point, some Nigerians are problematic in all spheres.
Sometimes one can say we deserve what we get.
I remember my days in the Uni when I wanted to run for DOS I received a threat message to back down or face the wrath of the catel.
I was like hiiann ordinary Departmental DOS??.

There is one thing about me, things I don't have influence or power to change, I rarely wail about it..

Whether Apc or Pdp, the politicians are all the same hence not getting carried away with which of them I am supporting..

Praise them when they do good and knock them when they misbehave.

That has been the key for staying relevant on NL cos if we are to go by the threats, abuse, curse? I go don kpeme tey tey.. grin

Regarding uni days, a guy was butchered from head to toe for the article which I wrote, which he knew nothing about nor know the writer up till today

Na from Uni the game of real politics dey start but it requires smartness on where one loyalty should lie.. I played my uni politics without getting pinched.. All guys na my guy
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by dtphilosopher: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Idiko1:
I really want the northern elites of Nigeria to cling to power beyond 2023 so it will quicken the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. The only means by which Nigerians could see untapped progress is disintegration.
that's not true. It's just the beginning of another problem. Even within our tribes, there are still minorities. Disintegration is never the solution, we re just playing to the scripts of our politicians

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by udede(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
We don't want it
We don't need it.
We won't touch it

Una must hold on to the power ooooo
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
What is must? GEJ government removed zoning so may the best candidate win.

Stop bringing nonsense candidates bring a better one
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
dtphilosopher:
that's not true. It's just the beginning of another problem. Even within our tribes, there are still minorities. Disintegration is never the solution, we re just playing to the scripts of our politicians

Nor mind them? As if they are ready to release the minorities they are using to claim for secession. Nobody is going anywhere we all die hia. Pick better candidates in your states that’s the one that concerns anybody
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Freeze007(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Akpabio Godswill Obot this is the BEST time for you

Take advantage of this opportunity!!!
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by ultiabaz36(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Contrary to your insinuation, only Azikiwe lacked foresight due to his quest for the vainglorious 'Zik of Africa' title. Even Zik in his own book "My Odyssey" admitted that at the conclusion of the 1959 election which produced a stalemate as none of the three major parties (NPC, NCNC and AG) got the majority to solely form the post-independence government, Awolowo proposed to him an NCNC-AG alliance that would have seen himself (Zik) emerge as prime minister with Awolowo not even as Governor General but as Finance Minister, but that he (Zik) turned down the offer on the argument that an alliance cutting across North and South was going to be better for national unity (i.e. his one-Nigeria dream).
It was based on that that Azikiwe took his NCNC into alliance with the North's NPC to produce the Hausafulani-Igbo alliance in which Balewa emerged as Prime Minister and Zik got compensated with the position of Governor General whose only constitutionally assigned duties were to acknowledge cheers from school children marching on independence anniversaries and to commission public toilets and incinerators. That ideologically bankrupt alliance of strange bedfellows would immediately place Nigeria on a wobbly start and further lead to poor quality of governance which attracted, though unjustifiably, a military intervention that manifested the long suspected Igbo domination agenda that sparked off a succession of coups which led to the Nigeria tragedy we all complain of today. So restrict your blame to Azikiwe. Awolowo and Enahoro did their best to have Nigeria built on a foundation of equity, justice and citizenship dignity but Zik chose to sabotage all their efforts.

Thank you very much for this enlightenment. Then, why the hell IPOB are now shouting of Biafra when their so called Zik of Africa had already sold them to the northerners?

I think we need to change the name of Zik Hall in University of Ibadan to another person.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by ALTERNATEID: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:
The must should be replaced with Should

Power must return to the south in 2023. It is not negotiable. That’s the only option to keep the country together and it’s the right, decent, fair and responsible thing to do.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by kokomilala(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
He may be speaking hard, cold truth to the heads of his Northern power drunks, but for me, I think he's just patronizing. The South wants out, that's all. No more subservience to the barbaric North. Nigeria, as a whole, an end, an idea, an abstract, has just failed to work in 61 yrs There's no guarantee that it's going to work in another cenrury. It's a wasted project, designed to favour a few and their acolytes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio / Election Sequence: Names Of Pro-Buhari Senators Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.