Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima (25414 Views)

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Fourteen90: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Even if Tinubu becomes Nigeria's President Tomorrow, He won't be able to solve Nigeria's Problem, He will only succeeded in making Alpha Beta a federal tax consulting Firm. He's no better than Buhari. Afterall, birds of the same feathers flock together. Kettle n pot, fry pan to fire. Know that and know peace.
KillMNKnow:
2023 Sai Tinubu... IPOB and Afonja Christians trying so hard to sabotage another Yoruba presidency..
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by eguarojeona: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2021
But Demola olarenwaju wants atiku for 2023 because he responds to his tweets.And he can get favours from him if he becomes president.Even the average southerner can.Selfishness.The average southerner is not wise.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Tareq1105: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Power must stay in the north.

El-Rufai 2023.

You're very funny. I advise you go back to sleep bcoz you've just had a bad dream.

Please don't turn Nigeria to Kaduna State.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

So are some problems unsolvable?

With the level at which buhari and his evil govt has plundered this country into immense hardship and suffering?I doubt if things can go back to normal.
Can we ever buy rice for 150 par derica again??
Life got 4x harder under this govt.
I hope Nigerians have learnt their lessons �

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by eguarojeona: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2021
mannobi:
We all know Tinubu is next in line apart from some rabble rousers who for hatred trying to paint him black but they did more than that to buhari during the contest.
All hail president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. 2023
Tinubu?Sigh.Because he is from your tribe, party? Same reason you all supported buhari.Here we are.Its why Nigeria is this way.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by milkywaves(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Hummm!!!!!
"To the making of many books there's no end and much devotion to them is worrisome to the flesh."
our politicians are good in having people write books for them...
Please provide the enabling environment for small businesses to thrive...

Kindly contact us for Business Plans (08099101941) Watsap Only... tanx
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Kingstanding: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2021
DannyXpress:
North now call the shots who rule and who shouldn't

My people this matter no choke so
. And so called Southern educated illiterate dealers not leaders are now ball boy in the hand of so called northern illiterate. Now tell me who is illiterate between Southerners and northerners? Education is a powerful weapon but the case is opposite to southern leaders. Shame on southern political leaders, traditional rulers and Religious leaders. Posterity will never be kind to you all bad leaders in southern Nigeria but the good one amongst you be it in Political class, traditional class or religious class May Almighty God be kind to you and to your generation.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Tareq1105: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Fourteen90:
Even if Tinubu becomes Nigeria's President Tomorrow, He won't be able to solve Nigeria's Problem, He will only succeeded in making Alpha Beta a federal tax consulting Firm. He's no better than Bihari. Afterall, birds of the same feathers flock together. Buhari is a kettle, Tinubu is the Pot. Know that and know peace.

No, Tinubu is far better than Buhari for many reasons.

He's more educated, more politician, more business oriented and inclined, his success in Lagos State despite Obasanjo zero allocation to Lagos LG then, more visionary, more exposed to international best practices, etc

But I believe that Nigeria, at this time, doesn't need a politician as president. They are wasters. Nigeria needs a tested development economist.

This is where I stand and this is what we should look for in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by emmykingzy: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2021
People should stop hyping the North.
The North is a minority without the North Central. If the South can unite in majority with the North Central, the Hausa/Fulani is nothing.
Please stop the hype.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by sultry69(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Idiko1:
I really want the northern elites of Nigeria to cling to power beyond 2023 so it will quicken the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. The only means by which Nigerians could see untapped progress is disintegration.
Sense will not kill you,I too want same,that is what can make the ticking bomb to explode quickly.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Fourteen90: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Tinubu successful survived without federal allocation because he was governor of Lagos state, put into consideration the economic importance and geographical location of Lagos state. If he had been the Governor of Niger or Nassarawa state he won't have survived without federal allocation. Know that and know peace. He was lucky
Tareq1105:

No, Tinubu is far better than Buhari for many reasons.

He's more educated, more politician, more business oriented and inclined, his success in Lagos State despite Obasanjo zero allocation to Lagos LG then, more visionary, more exposed to international best practices, etc

But I believe that Nigeria, at this time, doesn't need a politician as president. They are wasters. Nigeria needs a tested development economist.

This is where I stand and this is what we should look for in 2023.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Deadlytruth(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2021
afrikanns:

Before nko, do we need a soothsayer to be telling us this, It is with Southerners in power that can bring in tangible development to the country, Olohun
Could you kindly list the tangible developments brought by Jonathan and Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Deadlytruth(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2021
macrodata:
If someone with my mindset becomes president, ALL northerners in high positions will retire. All oil licences ceased. All political office holders who ever benefitted from contracts will be audited and jailed if misappropriated. They'll be going down the ladder. As for Fulani, they'll regret ever stepping foot in the North much less southern Nigeria. In the end, before I retire, I'll split this country into four parts: North, Middlebelt, Ooduwa & Biafra.
Everybody go your papa house & continue your fuckery!
You must have been hoping to get to power through a military coup else all you stated above can't be done democratically.
Even if you attempt it as a military ruler, it won't take long for you to start being accused of trying to build your own political empire using your loyalists among the political and military class to replace those you are sacking and probing. Before you know it, another coup will remove you.
In fact it is the same masses whose interest you think you are fighting for that will vilify you and call for a coup to remove you.
In summary your perception about good governance is far from practical reality.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

With the level at which buhari and his evil govt has plundered this country into immense hardship and suffering?I doubt if things can go back to normal.
Can we ever buy rice for 150 par derica again??
Life got 4x harder under this govt.
I hope Nigerians have learnt their lessons �

Are prices of goods and services not increasing in other countries?

That logic no dey sell

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by gasparpisciotta: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2021
History555:

Oga wake up. Apc will not zone either chairmanship or presidential candidate so that a northern will emerge. Continue dreaming its allowed

Write today’s date down

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Are prices of goods and services not increasing in other countries?

That logic no dey sell

And will you compare what people earn in those countries.
A man goes out in the morning by 7am comes home by 7pm and all he has in his hands is 5k��.
Every sensible human being understands that under this govt Nigeria got the level of unimaginable suffering that has never been seen since 1914�.
How many state are paying the accredited pea nut minimum wage??.
Nigeria don cast all thanks to buhari and his demonic apcheat �
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by miniziter(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2021
extol1:

kogi state is middle belt and not for under North
Who gave it North Central?
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

And will you compare what people earn in those countries.
A man goes out in the morning by 7am comes home by 7pm and all he has in his hands is 5k��.
Every sensible human being understands that under this govt Nigeria got the level of unimaginable suffering that has never been seen since 1914�.
How many state are paying the accredited pea nut minimum wage??.
Nigeria don cast all thanks to buhari and his demonic apcheat �

What do they earn, ... Is Coronavirus only affecting Nigeria?
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

What do they earn, ... Is Coronavirus only affecting Nigeria?

Ok your opinion is well understood.
Sometimes I wonder who is worse btw una BMC and my ipob brothers �.
Bcus I can't remember talking about Corona virus �so how you infuted it into this discuss is really surprising.
You think buhari has done well, I think he and his govt is the worse disaster to befall this country.
Let's end it here.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ok your opinion is well understood.
Sometimes I wonder who is worse btw una BMC and my ipob brothers �.
Bcus I can't remember talking about Corona virus �so how you infuted it into this discuss is really surprising.
You think buhari has done well, I think he and his govt is the worse disaster to befall this country.
Let's end it here.

Is Coronavirus not part of what disrupt the world economy?

Are there salary increase in other countries abi na only Nigeria the price of goods and services only went up.

You this Ipob wannabe don't really have what it takes to engage in a meaningful conversation.

So na Buhari told the companies not to increase their workers salary?

Eish
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by macrodata(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

You must have been hoping to get to power through a military coup else all you stated above can't be done democratically.
Even if you attempt it as a military ruler, it won't take long for you to start being accused of trying to build your own political empire using your loyalists among the political and military class to replace those you are sacking and probing. Before you know it, another coup will remove you.
In fact it is the same masses whose interest you think you are fighting for that will vilify you and call for a coup to remove you.
In summary your perception about good governance is far from practical reality.
You're right. Not everyone wants freedom from oppression. Some are cursed to remain cursed, not wanting anything good in their life. We are all different for a reason.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Idiko1:
I really want the northern elites of Nigeria to cling to power beyond 2023 so it will quicken the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. The only means by which Nigerians could see untapped progress is disintegration.

U are a genius, and sometimes u do know things no one tell about someone u never know before.

We be wi wi.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Is Coronavirus not part of what disrupt the world economy?

Are there salary increase in other countries abi na only Nigeria the price of goods and services only went up.

You this Ipob wannabe don't really have what it takes to engage in a meaningful conversation.

So na Buhari told the companies not to increase their workers salary?

Eish

Just imagine how a human being is thinking ��
Una wey be BMC and ipob na the same sense una get.
The suffering buhari and his apcheat brought to Nigeria was already activated before the Corona virus pandemonium.
Every sensible human being understands that the worse disaster to befall this country is buhari and his demonic apcheat, even ordinary garri wey people dey give before don become gold.
I am done with you.
Buhari and apcheat are a collosal failure,that's my take,if you think they are a blessing,that's your own opinion.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Just imagine how a human being is thinking ��
Una wey be BMC and ipob na the same sense una get.
The suffering buhari and his apcheat brought to Nigeria was already activated before the Corona virus pandemonium.
Every sensible human being understands that the worse disaster to befall this country is buhari and his demonic apcheat, even ordinary garri wey people dey give before don become gold.
I am done with you.
Buhari and apcheat are a collosal failure,that's my take,if you think they are a blessing,that's your own opinion.

Typical Ipob mentality, blaming Buhari for the world problems since 18BK

Yeyenatu
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Typical Ipob mentality, blaming Buhari for the world problems since 18BK

Yeyenatu

It will not be better for both ipob and buhari.
I say it the way it is.
Are you saying you have sense more than Prof Soyinka who later accepted that buhari is a collosal failure??.
Under Goodluck Jonathan, people were able to manage each other,but your bubu came with his demonic apcheat and fuelled the polity with excessive nepotism.
Just Imagine now we have some Yorubas wanting out from this hell hole that constantly dish out deaths from all quarters �.
I say it as it is.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

It will not be better for both ipob and buhari.
I say it the way it is.
Are you saying you have sense more than Prof Soyinka who later accepted that buhari is a collosal failure??.
Under Goodluck Jonathan, people were able to manage each other,but your bubu came with his demonic apcheat and fuelled the polity with excessive nepotism.
Just Imagine now we have some Yorubas wanting out from this hell hole that constantly dish out deaths from all quarters �.
I say it as it is.

That life has been hard for you during Buhari's regime don't mean others are experiencing the same..

Stop using your current situation to judge others

Btw, why not advise the Hero Beer to try his luck again in 2023
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

That life has been hard for you during Buhari's regime don't mean others are experiencing the same..

Stop using your current situation to judge others

Btw, why not advise the Hero Beer to try his luck again in 2023

��You are wrong, everything about my life has been a blessing all through,but that will not mean that I shouldn't say the truth.
Buhari and Apcheat are a maximum collosal failure.
Igbos are known to be tough skinned anytime anyday hence the current frustration in the country geered my mind into looking for ways to beat the wreckless hardship imposed by your bubu and his apcheat.
And by the special grace of God we are doing just fine.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

��You are wrong, everything about my life has been a blessing all through,but that will not mean that I shouldn't say the truth.
Buhari and Apcheat are a maximum collosal failure.

That's one of the stale line from Ipob and Pdp miscreants yet they won't allow someone to rest.. Buhari this, Buhari that, how can someone which life has been favouring have such kind of bitterness mind about others? Psychologically, ko possible

Those who are really enjoying life don't have time to be bitter always blaming Buhari on their woes..
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by wandium: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Omoslim26: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Monogamy:

That's one of the stale line from Ipob and Pdp miscreants yet they won't allow someone to rest.. Buhari this, Buhari that, how can someone which life has been favouring have such kind of bitterness mind about others? Psychologically, ko possible

Those who are really enjoying life don't have time to be bitter always blaming Buhari on their woes..
Oga you don't have sense,just accept it don't ask me why I said so��.
God punish both your buhari and his apcheat and pdthief.
Saying the truth Is not relegated to being ok in life neither should it be relegated to political affiliation.Are you doing better than the streams of people who have come out to highlight their displeasure with how apcheat keeps rending this country into immense suffering?
Apcheat is a big disaster, nothing more nothing less.
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Casham: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=LLiKYekoba post=103316014]Of course you can't compare Nigerian politics with UK politics. But be honest with yourself, how many people will vote someone like Ben Bruce (I know he's not Igbo) with all the common sense he's trying to make in place of Someone like Tinubu who's actually going round the country to make himself a man of the people. Igbos will rather sweep it off as tribalism instead of accepting that this is Nigeria; Making sense online doesn't win you elections here. If Tinubu and Bello were Igbos, their own people would've rejected them simply because they're muslims, but the Yorubas accepted them as their own and are pushing them to the Northern people as a fellow muslim. The Igbos are even against their own brothers, Okorocha and Amaechi because they are fraternizing with Hausa. You can't be separating yourself from people and still expect them to vote you na. Do the Igbos even have any consensus candidate among them that they can push to the other regions?@LLiKYekoba
(Moghalu2023
Re: 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima by Monogamy: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Omoslim26:
Oga you don't have sense,just accept it don't ask me why I said so��.
God punish both your buhari and his apcheat and pdthief.
Saying the truth Is not relegated to being ok in life.Are you doing better than the streams of people who have come out to highlight their displeasure with how apcheat keeps rending this country into immense suffering?
Apcheat is a big disaster, nothing more nothing less.

God can continue to punish Buhari and Apc, infact add BMC members join, that's none of my business..

But the bottom line is, you guys should stop blaming Buhari for the world problems.. He has only 2 years plus left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram / Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana / Breaking News: many Feared Dead In Bomb Blast At Gombe Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.