Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Yoruba Should Not Miss This Golden Opportunity! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Should Not Miss This Golden Opportunity! (318 Views)

We Yoruba Should Be Ashamed Of Producing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / Siemens Contract: Yoruba Should Get Off The National Power Grid. / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Should Not Miss This Golden Opportunity! by Leybari: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Yoruba make unah no gree ooo!!

Dont allow this window to pass you bye!!.. You may never get it again. Think about your generation yet unborn; do you wish them to grow up in an iswapised/fulaniized Nigeria, or in A Great Oodua"Yoruba Nation" filled with endless opportunities?

From all indications now, Biafra is almost set to be given a referendum date so that it can become a sovereign state.. It started like a joke but today, it is become a reality!!

The Northerners through (shehu sani) are saying that your agitation for a sovereign state is baseless, unlike the Igbos who have gone through the valley of the shadow of hell and then back, and therefore deserves freedom,,; well he may have some point,

but, I want you to know that you have also had your own fair share of injustice, marginalization, unemployment, fulani herdsmen menace, etc therefore you are qualified for self determination as well.

So, i enjoin you to grab this opportunity and follow Igbos to japa, cos if you miss this, I dont know if you'll ever have this kind of opportunity again..

Tinubu is a good man, but He is no different from the normal Nigerian politician that we're all used to so don't expect him to do any magic under the current fraudulent federal system that Nigeria is currently operating!

Igbos have completely rejected Nigeria politics to the point that even their governors have been reduced to mere Abuja appointees. The Igbos are now united more than ever in their quest to be independent of Nigeria. Thats why they dont joke with Kanu!

If you people stay there and be doing 'sme' "sme', and Biafra have their country, and you people fail to get Oodua republic, trust the Fulani to put machinery in place to make sure that you'll never rise up again..

Yoruba please don't disappoint your generations unborn tomorrow! They'll read about us tomorrow, and they'll remember how we fought to liberate them from Nigeria and give them Oodua..

Come out en masse peacefully and show those Northerners that Lagos is not part of their territory!

One love my Yoruba people
#Freemazinnamdikanu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Should Not Miss This Golden Opportunity! by 2elliot: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Leybari:
Yoruba make unah no gree ooo!!

Dont allow this window to pass you bye!!.. You may never get it again. Think about your generation yet unborn; do you wish them to grow up in an iswapised/fulaniized Nigeria, or in A Great Oodua"Yoruba Nation" filled with endless opportunities?

From all indications now, Biafra is almost set to be given a referendum date so that it can become a sovereign state.. It started like a joke but today, it is become a reality!!

The Northerners through (shehu sani) are saying that your agitation for a sovereign state is baseless, unlike the Igbos who have gone through the valley of the shadow of hell and then back, and therefore deserves freedom,,; well he may have some point,

but, I want you to know that you have also had your own fair share of injustice, marginalization, unemployment, fulani herdsmen menace, etc therefore you are qualified for self determination as well.

So, i enjoin you to grab this opportunity and follow Igbos to japa, cos if you miss this, I dont know if you'll ever have this kind of opportunity again..

Tinubu is a good man, but He is no different from the normal Nigerian politician that we're all used to so don't expect him to do any magic under the current fraudulent federal system that Nigeria is currently operating!

Igbos have completely rejected Nigeria politics to the point that even their governors have been reduced to mere Abuja appointees. The Igbos are now united more than ever in their quest to be independent of Nigeria. Thats why they dont joke with Kanu!

If you people stay there and be doing 'sme' "sme', and Biafra have their country, and you people fail to get Oodua republic, trust the Fulani to put machinery in place to make sure that you'll never rise up again..

Yoruba please don't disappoint your generations unborn tomorrow! They'll read about us tomorrow, and they'll remember how we fought to liberate them from Nigeria and give them Oodua..

Come out en masse peacefully and show those Northerners that Lagos is not part of their territory!

One love my Yoruba people
#Freemazinnamdikanu
It is my desire to see Oduduwa republic become a reality. It will be good for the Biafrans and Niger Delta republic or whatever they choose to call themselves. Oduduwa republic will equally put an end to the Fulani conquest mission to the SS Atlantic ocean where they swore to dip the Quran in as they would no longer have access as is with one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Should Not Miss This Golden Opportunity! by Leybari: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Its now or never

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Femi Adesina In Ife North APC? / The Hypocrisy Of Arewa Against Hausas / Fayemi: A Dark Horse In The 2023 Presidency Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.