Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel (45064 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Sanchez01: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
She definitely laid out her plan the moment the deceased contacted her.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Yves4real(f): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Edo men are not weaklings before o? Too much drugs just allow small girl send Usifo to the other side of the world?
#Say_no_to_hard_drugs.
I hope justice prevails.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by simplesearch: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
akinmusi:
Lord, If being a sugar daddy go kee me, let me be stuck with wifey for life.

Very ridiculous prayer, so if it won't kill you God should allow it. So the holy God is now your partner in crime? Very ungodly generation!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Jayrow08: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Chai, e pain am grin
U father the more! Ur own dey come very soon
Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by NaijaCover(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Abeg make una leave this girl rest abeg, the deed has already been done. The family of the deceads should bury their corpse in shame n leave this innocent girl alone.

You are very confused

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Muchmore024: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Zetty177x: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
See better name. Evil Jewel indeed

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Omicron007: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
The future is truly female.
There is more to the murder that we don't know yet.
Chidinma was more of a figure head.

All those simps supporting her, una weldone oo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by aribisala0(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
So what?

What does that prove?

She was engaged in a tryst with a public figure and a married man.

How many cheating married people check in to hotels with their real names?
Many do so with fake names every day of the week
We will never know if the deceased was aware or even involved in that attempt to cover their tracks. He might have been or even advised her to do it

For now that detail can mean ANYTHING

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by cletz991(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
This news is getting stale
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by AbarisFather(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Where did the knife comes from?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by jojothaiv(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
They are still coming here to defend her again cheesy
It will be difficult rn..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by karnap(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
if I shall die in the hand of a side chick,God let me die with my wife even if she don't bear me children's, I can stand the shame.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Onyi22(f): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Muchmore024:

Thunder fire you. Na so woman go do that to your born or unborn son. So shall it be.
Infact. A man you are dating will kill you for no reason. Oloriburuku
The thing come pain you pass the decead wife, abi r u related to him
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by MissKandra: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Beehshorp:
We are tired of this gist. Let the law enforcement do their duty.
But if this girl was not caught, she would put up a post one day telling other girls on how she has a big God and how they should inspire to perspire to acquire their maguire.
And the gullible will reply by saying I tap into your blessing.

Note- Beeshorp is tired of this gist. Not K....pls take note....

And pls Beeshorp, next time, don't open the post. U are not interested, but see ur long write up

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by MartinsD12(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://punchng.com/revealed-alleged-killer-of-super-tv-ceo-booked-apartment-with-fake-name-jewel/
This has confirmed what I said that this devilish girl planned to murder this man to collect his money
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by hope4nigeria(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
EKONGKING:
We seen Simps and feminists trying to blame the victim for the crime .
May be guys should start blaming rape victims , how improper she is dressed and she is a slut etc.
To all Simps out there ,come out of your cuckold lifestyle and be a real life person
what is the full meaning of "SIMPS" ?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Theoarhics: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Amaka better pass chidinma cos she only disappoints, but chidinma dey kill. I reject every chidinma in my life.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by johndho(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
All runz girls have a fake name. She just cast herself and killed her helper. Mad gual. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Adetayo1978(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
This girl is evily evil.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Adetayo1978(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Beehshorp:
But if this girl was not caught, she would put up a post one day telling other girls on how she has a big God and how they should inspire to perspire to acquire their maguire.
I tell you jare

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Adetayo1978(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Abeg make una leave this girl rest abeg, the deed has already been done. The family of the deceads should bury their corpse in shame n leave this innocent girl alone.
Is the murderer your relative?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by murphyibiam15(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:
We are also waiting to call your murderer innocent soon, watch out and see. Those who support killing by the sword will die by the sword

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Onyi22(f): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jayrow08:

U father the more! Ur own dey come very soon
Mark my words
This your prayer no pass ceiling cheesy grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
aribisala0:
So what?

What does that prove?

She was engaged in a tryst with a public figure and a married man.

How many cheating married people check in to hotels with their real names?
Many do so with fake names every day of the week
We will never know if the decease was aware or even involved in that attempt to cover their tracks. He might have been or even advised her to do it

For now that detail can mean ANYTHING

The man went there with his bank statement.

Doubtful he went there to have sex with her. A one-bed rental.

He also had a house in nearby VGC. Plus friends who owned hotels and short-story apartments in Lekki.

His marriage was already done.

His body has bruises and injuries consistent with torture and his hands were tied.

The girls and her accomplices transferred funds from an account of his without an ATM into the one with an ATM.

And they sent a request to GTB to change the security details of another account with $2m+ in it.

How do these not add up to conspiracy to murder and steal?

She booked the apartment with a fake name and foreign number she can't be traced.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Onyi22(f): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
murphyibiam15:

We are also waiting to call your murderer innocent soon, watch out and see. Those who support killing by the sword will die by the sword
O boy shut up and drink water
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Zetty177x: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Beehshorp:
...then skip it next time. I'm very much interested in how an innocent girl killed a human being she can't create. ..don't open

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
I told everyone that this was a well planned premeditated murder.

- Booked the service apartment with fake name and invited the man.

- She ordered and took delivery of hard drugs she will use to sedate him.

- She plied him with alcohol and drugs enough to Sedate and overwhelm him.

- She tied his hands and woke him up and ordered him to provide his ATM pin while she stabbed him for any refusal.

- She continued beating, strangling and stabbing him till he's forced to give his ATM card to save his life.

- She possibly confirmed the pin buy logging in to his online account with his phone by forcing him to direct the process.

- At this point he has lost too much blood plus adverse reactions from the overwhelming drugs.

- She leaves with his ATM card and phone leaving him to bleed out and die.

- She happily goes to withdraw some money hoping to withdraw more in following days since the man is dead and can't stop her.

- The police came for her and she used lies to claim he tried to rape her after giving her drugs. She initially lied she stabbed him twice. Everybody bought the story and began to sympathize with her.

- Police checked Ataga's body and found multiple stab wounds and indication he was tied and strangled.

- When the press presented these contradicting evidences to Chidinma she's finally forced to confess she tied and strangled him and stabbed him multiple times after giving him drugs.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by murphyibiam15(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Billyonaire666:
It was a premeditated murder of a billionaire by the poor urchin armed with a pusssy.

This murder was committed in order to defraud the billionaire. Rich men must stop dating these poor girls. It is very dangerous, this is from experience. They connive with radical boyfriends almost always.
Exactly, you nailed. It seems to be a very much predictable repetitive pattern
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Adetayo1978(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Do you know if na the wifey go kill you? undecided
You're right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Landlord In Ghana Dies In Tenant’s Room After Sex / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) / Man Caught Stealing Panties And Bras In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.