Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel (45052 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Its like she purposely came to that place for that mission.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2021
aribisala0:
Did anyone send you an email with all these "facts".

Intellectual humility is about being honest about what you know and what you don't know.

His "body bruises were consisent with torture"

You know this how? You are a pathologist? You performed an autopsy ? You have seen an autopsy report

Define "torture". What is torture from a medical/pathology perspective?

Are we trying to be objective here or is this just social /beer parlour "gist"

She is the only witness . She faces serious charges but remain "innocent" for now. She deserves the opportunity to say WHY she concealed her real identity. The court will decide whether her account is credible

On the off chance that you are F. Aribisala...I dey hail you.

My brother, you don't need a pathologist to tell you, for example, that someone was decapitated. For the how and when, I would 100% defer to a pathologist, but not being one does not rob us of our powers of observation.

Perhaps, AriseTV, NTA, Vanguard and the Lagos State Police Commissioner are credible? Including the girl...

The girl has already admitted in her NTA interview that she tied the man up before murdering him.

Some paleontologist was once asked how he could tell that evolutionary history was true if he wasn't there, and he responded that we could tell by what it "spit out".

And some 17th-century French LovePeddler said something about being able to decipher a general's war plans from the ravaged countryside through which they have passed.

I've been intensely curious about this case, not the morbid kind, but because of the "holy-sh*t" element of it. Many of us have been in similar circumstances, multiple times, over the past decade.

So this was a possible permutation? Jeez!

At the end of the day, it's really about deduction. If you accidentally run over someone on the street, your first thought wouldn't be to "loot" them.

We can piece together her intent from the "ravaged countryside" through which she has passed.

Finally, I can tell you have the capacity to argue this, credibly, in any direction really. I'm not here to argue, just stating the conclusion I've reached based on available information from credible sources. Including Chidinma's own statements.

This defense lawyer has lots of pissed of people in the comments, but was "doing his job":

(From around 7:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USE7NkRz53E?t=436

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by aribisala0(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

On the off chance that you are F. Aribisala...I dey hail you.

My brother, you don't need a pathologist to tell you, for example, that someone was decapitated. For the how and when, I would 100% defer to a pathologist, but not being one does not rob us of our powers of observation.

Perhaps, AriseTV, NTA, Vanguard and the Lagos State Police Commissioner are credible? Including the girl...

The girl has already admitted in her NTA interview that she tied the man up before murdering him.

Some paleontologist was once asked how he could tell that evolutionary history was true if he wasn't there, and he responded that we could tell by what it "spit out".

And some 17th-century French LovePeddler said something about being able to decipher a general's war plans from the ravaged countryside through which they have passed.

I've been intensely curious about this case, not the morbid kind, but because of the "holy-sh*t" element of it. Many of us have been in similar circumstances, multiple times, over the past decade.

So this was a possible permutation? Jeez!

At the end of the day, it's really about deduction. If you accidentally run over someone on the street, your first thought wouldn't be to "loot" them.

We can piece together her intent from the "ravaged countryside" through which she has passed.

Finally, I can tell you have the capacity to argue this, credibly, in any direction really. I'm not here to argue, just stating the conclusion I've reached based on available information from credible sources. Including Chidinma's own statements.

This defense lawyer had lots of pissed of people in the comments, but was "doing his job":

(From around 7:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USE7NkRz53E?t=436

I am not here to argue just to point out that one should be circumspect when one is not in possession of all the facts. Hearsay and tittle tattle are not facts
Observation you say.....Hmm? Is this as a forensic examiner or online?

Observation and speculation are different phenomena
. All I know is plenty of information has been put out , I don't know what to believe . I am not a witness.
When we do not know let us admit we do not know. That is the highest intellectualism

You are getting borderline dshonest.
At no point did she admit to murder. It is a distortion of the same video we all saw to say she "admitted tying him up before murdering him"
Murder implies unlawful.
All we know is that there was a homicide. Whether it was lawful or not remains to be established and whether it is murder or not also needs to be established

Did she make that video under caution. Was she advised of her right to remain silent. Why did she not do so? Was she offered counsel

Legally that video has no value without due process and will probably not be admissible
Her legal status is that she is "under arrest". All interviews should be under caution with option of legal counsel. Interviews obtained without caution will not even be put in front of the court
That interview can only be used if it was made before arrest or under caution after arrest
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2021
aribisala0:

You are getting borderline dshonest.
At no point did she admit to murder. It is a distortion of the same video we all saw to say she "admitted tying him up before murdering him"
Murder implies unlawful.

You have not seen this one then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvylQKK6y2s
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by aribisala0(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

You have not seen this one then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvylQKK6y2s

Clearly you are out of your depth

Go and read up what the word murder means "legally"
That a person is killed does not mean that it was murder on indeed unlawful
I saw the video and have already addressed it in the post you quoted
The video has no legal value .
It does have sensation and social mediia value but the question is will that video be admissible in court?

By the way she did not say in the video that she tied him up before murdering him . I heard what appears to be contradictory information about him being tied up but then they struggled, fought etc.

You are showing psychological bias in hearing what tallies with you conclusion and discounting that which does not.

The point is let us wait til we get to court before judging. That is the correct place for judgment not social media
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by cooooooks(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
How many of your sugar daddies have you killed?

Onyi22:
Abeg make una leave this girl rest abeg, the deed has already been done. The family of the deceads should bury their corpse in shame n leave this innocent girl alone.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Simplyleo: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Too bad. cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Too bad. cheesy
Post 36

Talkative
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by loswhite(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Casham:
Trust me, it is still better to be an innocent party in your own death/murder.
He was separated from his wife four years ago? So what is his crime? Is the girl in question under age? I really want to know tho
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Casham: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
loswhite:
He was separated from his wife four years ago? So what is his crime? Is the girl in question under age? I really want to know tho
I really don't know about the man's relationship with his wife. But he's obviously still legally married. A married man having an extramarital affair is not a crime. A fifty year old having consensual sex with a 21year old is not a crime. A rich sugardaddy funding the materiallistic lifestyle of a young undergraduate he will obviously not marry is also not a crime. But it is a moral taboo in our society (even though everybody seem to be into it). And these are the grounds on which many are questioning his strength of character. Some are saying he even deserved what's coming to him.
I will rather not be the man whose character will be questioned in the event of my death. Let the events surrounding my death not be one where it will be said I Wouldn't be dead if only I controlled my libido and ego, or quit a destructive habit. Ka gane?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Lewisdinho(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gentle looking wicked soul.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Gfskw: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Really
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Chuknovski(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
EKONGKING:
We seen Simps and feminists trying to blame the victim for the crime .
May be guys should start blaming rape victims , how improper she is dressed and she is a slut etc.
To all Simps out there ,come out of your cuckold lifestyle and be a real life person

and WTTF FAWK IS A SIMP, you guys keep using new terminologies like i wasent born in the 70's
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by zoedew: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://punchng.com/revealed-alleged-killer-of-super-tv-ceo-booked-apartment-with-fake-name-jewel/
Folks, wake up, smell the coffee! The “short time” business Ataga went to transact in that apartment is usually shrouded in secrecy. False names. Call me when you get there stuff. Entry via fire escape to not attract attention. It takes two to tango! Doesn’t make murder right though. About time folks are compelled to have their Voters’ Card scanned before checking into “short time” apartments!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by zoedew: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
BlowYourMind:
It was a premeditated plan
Correct! Ataga and Chidinma planned to meet at a secret rendezvous to do illicit sex and drugs! Truly a premeditated plan!!! Bullseye!!!,
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by zoedew: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Its like she purposely came to that place for that mission.
And what was Ataga’s mission there? He was clearly shown in the cctv replay with her in a restaurant and forming big man as he strutted out of the eating place with Chidinma carrying the takeaway meals. Ataga knew what he was about and that was his choice!!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by aribisala0(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Casham:
I really don't know about the man's relationship with his wife. But he's obviously still legally married. A married man having an extramarital affair is not a crime. A fifty year old having consensual sex with a 21year old is not a crime. A rich sugardaddy funding the materiallistic lifestyle of a young undergraduate he will obviously not marry is also not a crime. But it is a moral taboo in our society (even though everybody seem to be into it). And these are the grounds on which many are questioning his strength of character. Some are saying he even deserved what's coming to him.
I will rather not be the man whose character will be questioned in the event of my death. Let the events surrounding my death not be one where it will be said I Wouldn't be dead if only I controlled my libido and ego, or quit a destructive habit. Ka gane?
No one has a choice of a pleasant death if such a thing exists

John the Baptist was beheaded; his head was needed for a birthday gift and Jesus nailed to a cross
YOU are one the questioning character and pontificating . The moral taboo exists in your mind not the same Nigeria I know.
People die when their time is up, like the young child killed by police yesterday

Spare us the hypocrisy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by eldeens: 12:25am On Jul 05, 2021
crazymommy:
nothing is contradicting....when a criminal is apprehended they first of all will deny that they did the crime,it is after a while that they are been tortured or that they are seeing the clear signs that they might soon be going to jail then that is when they spill the truth out and she is not even done,she is still hiding some information simply because those people she is working with are so dear to her.....

That guy that raped the job seeker,when he was first caught he denied that he did not kill the lady...but later he confirmed that he killed the lady but still find a way to lie that he did it on self defence....

I totally agreed, my take also is that she didn't pull this all by herself, with time she will definitely reveal those that pushed her.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2021
zoedew:

And what was Ataga’s mission there? He was clearly shown in the cctv replay with her in a restaurant and forming big man as he strutted out of the eating place with Chidinma carrying the takeaway meals. Ataga knew what he was about and that was his choice!!!

Come on what are u saying

Ataga's only came there to flirt with her.
And Chidinma came there to harm and kill him.
These na the two different thing bro.

She have committed murder and that pretty ass is gonna serve jail term

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Casham: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
aribisala0:

No one has a choice of a pleasant death if such a thing exists

John the Baptist was beheaded; his head was needed for a birthday gift and Jesus nailed to a cross
YOU are one the questioning character and pontificating . The moral taboo exists in your mind not the same Nigeria I know.
People die when their time is up, like the young child killed by police yesterday

Spare us the hypocrisy
Dude! I really don't give a shit about morality. If you still don't get my point, then I really don't know how to explain it again. If the 'moral taboo exists in my mind' only and 'not the same Nigeria You know', then why are there people (even here on this forum) saying he deserved it. Why was a thread created here about the man's wife and asking why a man will cheat on such a wife? Man, I will very likely be a sugar daddy some day too, but it is still not a good thing to do. Ataga does not deserve to die, but there are people using his death to ... See I really don't know how to put it to you again. Valar Morghulis!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by aribisala0(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Casham:
Dude! I really don't give a shit about morality. If you still don't get my point, then I really don't know how to explain it again. If the 'moral taboo exists in my mind' only and 'not the same Nigeria You know', then why are there people (even here on this forum) saying he deserved it. Why was a thread created here about the man's wife and asking why a man will cheat on such a wife? Man, I will very likely be a sugar daddy some day too, but it is still not a good thing to do. Ataga does not deserve to die, but there are people using his death to ... See I really don't know how to put it to you again. Valar Morghulis!
You have no point. You are confused
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Casham: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:
You have no point. You are confused
you, what point do you want to make/
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by aribisala0(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Casham:
you, what point do you want to make/

That you have no point
Everything you said is just hypocritical pontification
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Casham: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2021
aribisala0:

That you have no point
Everything you said is just hypocritical pontification
I have never really said this to any one here, but truly you are a f00!. No offense meant. I am very sure you will older than I am and you are probably more exposed, but I still can't understand why you can't get my point which is clear as day. But I wish you good anyways.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Chibudollar: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
orgylover:
she has done it severally. there is this nairalander that looks innocent too but he lures nairalanders and rob them. sulele04
lmaooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Landlord In Ghana Dies In Tenant’s Room After Sex / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) / OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.