Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel (45069 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Idiotmod: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Abeg make una leave this girl rest abeg, the deed has already been done. The family of the deceads should bury their corpse in shame n leave this innocent girl alone.
Olosho nie. Person kee someone u talk say make him family bury am in shame
Birds of a feather.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Adetayo1978(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
lolu2019:
Fall back to base.i will always prefer a girl with four ear rings than those pretenders in hijabs and non ear rings girls. show ur true color.
Be careful so as not to cause religious fight or confrontation here.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by BJanta: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
mzBEAM:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

I would like you repeat this your post everyday on as many threads as possible for this to be firmly ingrained in the minds of all of us who are Southerners. Success for one region in the South is success for all regions in the South. The Fulanis know this, but we don't seem to understand. Kanu's arrest would lose meaning and value if other regions keep the fire burning and the heat on. The Fulanis are paranoid about the South splitting off. But there's absolutely nothing they can do about it if Southerners can put their act together and pressure them from all sides. Forget about Buhari's grandstanding, it's all emptiness. Most of the time, a dog barks when it is frightened. Do they have the resources to start war on all fronts at the same time?Even Boko Haram holding a tiny section of the country , have they been able to dislodge them inspire of the enormous resources at their disposal?We are fighting a war of self -rule,but they are fighting a war of survival, hence their brutal doggedness and tenacity.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Smoothwave: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abeg, They should leave this girl alone jaree.... If the man has stick to his wife and kids this could have not happen...

What will a 50 year old man be doing with a 21 year old girl. Old enough to be his daughter..

Something must kill a man..

Am a guy, but will need to understand this girl is also a victim... Victim of bad parenting and immoral society...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by CrystalMax: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
akinmusi:
Lord, If being a sugar daddy go kee me, let me be stuck with wifey for life.
What if it won't?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by lolu2019: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Adetayo1978:

Be careful so as not to cause religious fight or confrontation here.
never ever in ur life warned me about my opinion to life. I don't care about what anyone thinks. Nairaland is strictly meant for knowledgeable adults.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by StreetFight: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
akinmusi:

But if being Sugar daddy will not kill you, make you dey jump from one pusssy to another. My Nigga, i sight you, unrepentant fornicator and adulterer, just like me.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by murphyibiam15(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:

O boy shut up and drink water
This hairy boy seeking attention, is that how you tell your father to shut up?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Maj196(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
She doesn't deserve to live, she's the devil.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by aribisala0(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

The man went there with his bank statement.

Doubtful he went there to have sex with her. A one-bed rental.

He also had a house in nearby VGC. Plus friends who owned hotels and short-story apartments in Lekki.

His marriage was already done.

His body has bruises and injuries consistent with torture and his hands were tied.

The girls and her accomplices transferred funds from an account of his without an ATM into the one with an ATM.

And they sent a request to GTB to change the security details of another account with $2m+ in it.

How do these not add up to conspiracy to murder and steal?

She booked the apartment with a fake name and foreign number she can't be traced.
Did anyone send you an email with all these "facts".

Intellectual humility is about being honest about what you know and what you don't know.

His "body bruises were consisent with torture"

You know this how? You are a pathologist? You performed an autopsy ? You have seen an autopsy report

Define "torture". What is torture from a medical/pathology perspective?

Are we trying to be objective here or is this just social /beer parlour "gist"

She is the only witness . She faces serious charges but remain "innocent" for now. She deserves the opportunity to say WHY she concealed her real identity. The court will decide whether her account is credible
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Agugbadin: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Samade7:
Fake driver license?

She must be a G-gal.

She has been a criminal, she killed the man to rob him.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by ddippset(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am not defending her but there is nothing to see here.

How many girls would check into a lodge with a married man and give her real name at the reception?
How many married men would check into a hotel room to commit adultery and give his real name?

Majority of people who lodge to goan fuccck illegally do not drop their real names FACT.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Jayrow08: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:

This your prayer no pass ceiling cheesy grin
I hear u! U Sabi b me b4? U go see wonders.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
EKONGKING:
We seen Simps and feminists trying to blame the victim for the crime .
May be guys should start blaming rape victims , how improper she is dressed and she is a slut etc.
To all Simps out there ,come out of your cuckold lifestyle and be a real life person
I don't even understand this post. What does simp have to do with homicide??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Germi9: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
mzBEAM:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
I will soon leave this Nairaland for Fulani
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Revolva(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Agugbadin: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Etizz:
Case,....that means she have the intention to kill him that very day....

She's not clean on this....

Yeah she has the intention to kill the man and Rob him
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Agugbadin: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Abeg make una leave this girl rest abeg, the deed has already been done. The family of the deceads should bury their corpse in shame n leave this innocent girl alone.

She will be convicted for murder and sentenced to death by hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Missyajoke(f): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
If you very witness a ed conspiracy you won't jump into conclusions. This life ehnn two people know the truth one the accused andpolice.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Lexusgs430: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Men, be careful....... Many more chidinma's out in the world......... grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Onyi22(f): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jayrow08:

I hear u! U Sabi b me b4? U go see wonders.
Wonders no dy end
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by ceaser: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:

"Are you, are you, are you normal? (In Mr. Macadoni's voice).

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Daddy46: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:
bros he hard to leave her I pray such shouldn't happen to anyone that guy is the bread winner for to use fake name and foreign number I hope she is not an assassin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Jayrow08: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Wonders no dy end
Omo men.... I dey lyk Ur types walahi.
Chalay,e go clear 4 ur eyes.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by MoIbrahim: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
akinmusi:

What about if e no go kee you? grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
All things considered this babe get nice dick sucking lips
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by LordPsalm(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is a first degree murder.
It was prememditated.
This girl is evil.
Like she was smilling with him knowing that he has few hours before she kills him

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Origin(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Not a crime.... Many people use fake names for buying online.

In other news.... Why is it that English and mass comm students always have time on their hands and are often the epitome of fun.

Is it that their curriculum is too "light" or their professors no get how to make their time productive.....

Food for thought: do you need a four year course to read news off a teleprompter Or why is it even a four year course self?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by naturefellow(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Can Mr. Usifo Ataga rest in peace already
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by Shalommy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
That girl is already a celebrity. She don blow
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel by emmnprince(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Onyi22:

She's not innocent and she won't be left alone. She (and probably others) did something bad that shouldn't be treated with kid gloves. The case should be investigated and all those involved should be prosecuted accordingly to serve as a lesson to others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Panties And Bras In Anambra State. Photos / OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) / New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.