Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It (68000 Views)

University Undergraduate Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown After Paying 5k / Student Sleeps Non-stop For Three Weeks Due To Strange ‘sleeping Beauty’syndrome / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by NewDelhi(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2021
sammirano:
Even in 2012 when i matriculated, I didnt cook with firewood. 2021, Wtf man!
Kid, not everybody can/could afford what you had. During your own matriculation, you definitely must have been from a rich or average background where they easily afforded a gas cooker for you. Not eveey student's family is that financially bouyant to afford a gas cooker or even the money to be refilling it and that's why you see them making do with what they can afford like coal and firewood. Looking at the two pictures and how he is so pained about being charged 5k for a gown to be used for just few hours, it's obvious the boy is from a poor home..

1 Like

Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Don't implicate your self for fame
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Queenethofficia: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2021
It seems you are leaving with your grandma
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by tobatele(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Owo yen po loto. He should do everything with the gown before He returns it
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2021
tolufase:
He only wants to get value for his money. Paying for 5k for a gown you're going to wear for few hours is too outrageous to him. Therefore, need for him to wear the gown beyond matriculation ceremony by using it to cook and sleep with it. Perhaps, he's studying economics whereby the level of satisfaction you derive from a product or service determines the value or quality of that product or service.

How many years you don take kram this one ........ cheesy
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Legitboss1: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2021
; grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by subcbouy: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2021
sammirano:
Even in 2012 when i matriculated, I didnt cook with firewood. 2021, Wtf man!
You are one of the lucky guys. Bro, people are suffering.
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Monday60655(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Is that place dustbin site or what?
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by subcbouy: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

How many years you don take kram this one ........ cheesy
It was copied from the bonbon Clark's theory
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by oshorstan(f): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Poverty can make one to do very stupid things
Imagine wearing gown inside heat and smoke.
When you enter plane, sleep , and bathe inside when the plane disengage. Rubbish
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Frales6(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
We still dey use that aboki pot cook these days?
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
If that gown should catch fire, you go double pay.
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by adaxme(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Mokason288:
Every body is searching for how to milk his neighbor

Starting from FG

BANKS

NEPA

POLICE

PASTOR’s

SCHOOLS ARE NOT LEFT OUT
Including Big Cooperate Force like MTN,Glo ,DSTv

1 Like

Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by blackmarket(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
but women d rent wedding gown for 100k+
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by samwash(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Na wa oo !!
This na only matriculation gown him sleep & cook with ham, what if na graduation gown, I wonder what will become of him.
Well Sha, try graduate with good grade make your school fees & other fees when you pay for school make he nor be a waste.
As you serious with this matriculation gown, also dey serious with your studies in school.
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Adabestseason(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Thank God you do not pretend,God will help you to buy a gown of your from a reputable university outside nigeria,keep these pictures for future
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by wandium: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by wattsunenergy: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
But seriously... This rental fee that universities charge for common gown is just alarming.
And to think that it's compulsory to pay the fee, whether you use the gown or not.

It's just not right
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by randirandor(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wear it to church for Thanksgiving.
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by israelp(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
buhari don dy show una sense smal smal grin
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by israelp(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Frales6:
We still dey use that aboki pot cook these days?
grin grin e shock me o
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Panda7(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
May he stand by God Amen
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by PotatoSalad(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The poverty mentality of the average Nigerian...SMH
You're not well bro. Why Would a school charge 5k to wear a gown for few hours in the current state of the country.
Remember that the students pay for matriculation and still have to pay for gown. Isn't that terrible.
When my school did this to me, I was pissed. After submitting my gown the next day, I still had to pay 3k 4 years later cos some corrupt staff deliberately removed names of a lot of students who submitted their gowns during matriculation.
And no, the money was paid cash and not to school account..
CORRUPTION
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by MightyHand(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Only few person are psychologicaly balance in this country
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by KennethEnyi(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ontop ordinary5k shey 5k na money ni?
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by gasparpisciotta: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You're not well bro. Why Would a school charge 5k to wear a gown for few hours in the current state of the country.
Remember that the students pay for matriculation and still have to pay for gown. Isn't that terrible.
When my school did this to me, I was pissed. After submitting my gown the next day, I still had to pay 3k 4 years later cos some corrupt staff deliberately removed names of a lot of students who submitted their gowns during matriculation.
And no, the money was paid cash and not to school account..
CORRUPTION

I neither support the school nor Mr Chizoba.

Whatever he did with the gown is not necessary.
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by ayoka2015(f): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
benjackugo:
Nigerian Student Sleeps in his Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It. See Why (Photos)

A Nigerian student, Malachy Chizoba, has gone viral for what he has done with his institution's matriculation gown which he rented with N5000, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of himself using the matriculation gown to cook as well as sleep in his house.

According to him, he cannot rent the gown for that amount and return it the same day. He has to get full value of the money he spent for the gown.

He wrote;

https://www./1133902809955557/permalink/4484774068201731/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
dis guy hilarious lolz
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Gfskw: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Really
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Stanleyq: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
U be mbaise man abi
Re: Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It by Chirowman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / "This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.