Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (17626 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by npowerng: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Good morning,
You will recall that we shared that 2017 applicants can check their pre-selection status today from 11.30pm.
Below is how to check your pre-selection status ���
Please follow instructions carefully.
#NPowerNG

1 Share

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by pillarmaria(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
If 300 thousand youths are selected out of the 2 million that registered what would be the fate of the remaining 1.7million?

FG should double up please
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by OlaRolls(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2017
That's pragmatic!
Is the SMS subjected to the checking of the name? I mean, does it means that you won't receive SMS until you check the website for your status.

1 Like

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by god2good: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm!
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
All this wahala untop $80 per month
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by emiarire(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Congrats in advance to all that will be selected. Fingers crossed... Oluwa saanu!

1 Like

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Banter1(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2017
But why 11:30pm? You dont want us to sleep?
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by jamexborn(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by emiarire(f): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2017
OlaRolls:
That's pragmatic!
Is the SMS subjected to the checking of the name? I mean, does it means that you won't receive SMS until you check the website for your status.

Ok o, oga pragmatic..... Dont check the website, be waiting for sms!

2 Likes

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by npowerng: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Banter1:

Good day,

Sir we have no intention to deprive you from your sleep, You can wait till the next day.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Pvin: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Following
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Deflorence(f): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2017
The D-day.
EYE OPEN TILL MY NAME POPS UP.

I KNOW GOD WILL PICK MY CALL THIS TIME and i have FAITH that he will surely do it.

#PRAYERFULLY waiting untill 11:30pm.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Joephat(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2017
I am the only graduate in my local Govt.... So I am getting ready for the physical verification.

I won't check any shit... Village, here I come.........

4 Likes

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Celcius: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Banter1:
Na you ask better question sef.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by KDCityForum(f): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by tungbaga: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
N-power is actually very helpful. Some people are on the streets everyday these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9U8abxIwRs

1 Like

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by tungbaga: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
It is on, CHECK YOUR NPOWER STATUS NOW,

CHECK YOUR NPOWER PRESELECTION STATUS NOW
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by ifko: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2017
What s d hope of Corpers that will be through with NYSC next month if selected

1 Like

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Jumeeeeesal(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifko:
What s d hope of Corpers that will be through with NYSC next month if selected
Npower team do answer the questions above pls
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Horlhamhi(f): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
OlaRolls:
That's pragmatic!

that's the same question running through my head
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by UncleSnr(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by FuckFuckBoy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
collegereap:
It is on, CHECK YOUR NPOWER STATUS NOW,

CHECK YOUR NPOWER PRESELECTION STATUS NOW
f**king blogger
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by yugee4ambyngoddy: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kudos to you guys. Please is it possible for a person who is selected to be redeployed to another state. Thanks
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Appelmoik(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Dan42(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Appelmoik post=62555071]please has anybody been able to check?[/quotie]
It's not 8pm yet.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Appelmoik(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Dan42 post=62556635][/quote] thanks
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
FuckFuckBoy:
f**king blogger
FuckFuckBoy, how far now!?
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by npowerng: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
yugee4ambyngoddy:
Kudos to you guys. Please is it possible for a person who is selected to be redeployed to another state. Thanks

At this point the N-power program has no redeployment
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
IT IS ON EVERYBODY!

You can now check the npower preselection list for your name!

If you are also having any problems at all in checking for your name, there is a solution too...

All information is here ...

CHECK NPOWER PRESELECTION LIST WITH SOLUTIONS TO COMMON PROBLEMS FACED!
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by dennisworld1(m): 1:12am On Nov 21, 2017
http://www.npower.gov.ng/pre-select-teach.html I still saw names before u guys took it down

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Candidates Coming For Graduate Fair.(PORTHARCOURT) / N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger / Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.