Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. (45168 Views)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by redcliff: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Atiku alone is good among all the Fulani that you openly desecrated in your post abi? Go back and read your post again, may be you unconsciously revealed ur thoughts without knowing.

Weh done!

i no get time for senseless arguements i swear, im too important for this.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by donnie(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Boudiccao:
Fake news.
People that are still laughing at igbos/Igbos especially the Yorubas are bloody fools. It's turn by turn.
This propaganda must touch everyone.

It's not pure Yorubas. Mostly fake Monickers... Then we have the BMC, Tinubu boys and Fulani slaves many of whom are product of Fulani rape.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by justmondris: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Another doctored story. Stupid government
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by gambia(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Kuginzi:

Sifia pain

Jobless Zombie sited.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by oxiide22(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no supporter of biafra or youruba nations

But you see this damnnn story ....it is a cockkk and bull story
if you can't belief this story, you're not a real nigga
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by CodeTemplar: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Ladies and gentlemen, If you couldn't read the long write-up, here is the most touching part (culled from the complete confession thread)

12 innocent girls from Imo state were beheaded and their heads used to prepare protection charm against their will. Their parents are probably still crying day and night for them to return home... These horrible act was done by some people who call themselves freedom fighters...For the first time in 10years, I cried this morning , Aswearugad

....And despite this barbaric act, 12 of them were gunned down the very first day they went on operation after wasting these prospective mothers.

This must be the reason many women in Imo state were jubilating when some of these boys were gunned down.

I travel to the east almost once or twice every month, the last time being a few days ago...and I still notice shrines at their security checkpoints. Sometimes when the drivers give these hungry looking security men money and demand for change, they pick the change from their shrines.

Ladies and gentlemen, until this life of worshipping idols in the East is abolished, the East still has a long long long way to go.

I cried! Onionbandit is still crying! Damn!
we all know how police and army operate in Nigeria. Even if the girl truly went missing and it happened, it must have been because they refuse to get security clearance for living like those Zabamari farmers.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by gaftsoil(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
When will these cows in government learn that people are tired of their lies
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Basher8583:

Surrender under the protection of the army
What exactly does that mean?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Basher8583:

How will it escalate when you tag everything to fulani herdsmen kidnap

Did you hear accusations of Fulani herdsmen killing girls?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Christistruth00: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Chai, so chilling!!!

Nnamdi Cownu doesn't deserve a fair trial, after he masterminded the killing of over 100 souls in a cold blood....all in a quest to enrich himself through the foolishness of his fellow Igbo men and women...

May the souls of those he ordered killed, and those that died through his words, trouble him all the days of his miserable life on earth...

Just yesterday, Governor Hope Uzodinma doled out five Million to families of over 35 Police personnel killed by IPOB/ESN under Nnamdi Kanu's command....and you say Kanu shouldnt be tried for these atrocities?

See list of his victims below.

For those shouting DSS wrote the article, I hope it was the DSS that gave the guy this AK 49?

Even the Northern Police killed by IPOB were almost all Northern Christians just Check the names of their next of kin’s names like Paul,Elijah

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by amboh(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2021
May Nigeria Succeed Ameen
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by EMMY76: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Chai, so chilling!!!

Nnamdi Cownu doesn't deserve a fair trial, after he masterminded the killing of over 100 souls in a cold blood....all in a quest to enrich himself through the foolishness of his fellow Igbo men and women...

May the souls of those he ordered killed, and those that died through his words, trouble him all the days of his miserable life on earth...

Just yesterday, Governor Hope Uzodinma doled out five Million to families of over 35 Police personnel killed by IPOB/ESN under Nnamdi Kanu's command....and you say Kanu shouldnt be tried for these atrocities?

For those shouting DSS wrote the article, I hope it was the DSS that gave the guy this AK 49?

What about the thausands of innocent ipob members and Igbo youths that were brutally killed by the nigerian army and police for absolutely no reason before this time?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by plaetton: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Chai, so chilling!!!

Lol.
This script was written for very low IQ people, and you obviously fell for it .
Sometimes I think Nigeria produces the most stuupid people on earth.
For ,how else would you be ruled by another low IQ mannequin in Aso Rock.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by hismail55(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Is only in Africa you will claim you are fighting for freedom but killing innocent people and gardering charm to fight, there are ways and procedure for referandom not by killing and disturb the peace of the people.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by NGpatriot: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bellotelli:

Leave the OP alone pls, he doesn't work for Punch news.

Well said. I don't work for punch and I definitely did not write the story, he obviously lack anything sane, rational and intelligent to talk about.

They just have to defend their terrorist brother by any means necessary.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Cherez: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is chilling
If this is true then MNK should pay for it but if he is innocent then he should be free
But honestly I have a mixed feeling about this
If he is culpable then he should pay seriously for it
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by NGpatriot: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
plaetton:

Lol.
This script was written for very low IQ people, and you obviously fell for it .
Sometimes I think Nigeria produces the most stuupid people on earth.
For ,how else would you be ruled by another low IQ mannequin in Aso Rock.

Low IQ is actually the reason why you are abusing other people instead of offering sane and valid reasons why the story was written by low IQ people or even why it's fake.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Queenoffucks(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
There apparently are as much fools here as there are in the useless government run by terrorist pigs.

Intelligence is costly. Never associate it with a government pig in Nigeria

Queenoffucks
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Lightorder: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
I won't make my point brief because of some lazy readers.
oga, time is money. Everyone is not on trader moni stipend like you , sir
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Hapinex01: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
The worst part no payment, cownu was using his people to catch Cruse while he is busy pocketing everything his blind followers are donating and chasing pu**sy upandown
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by oloyedewaris(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
musa234:
I dont trust any Nigerian security outfit... This may be lies!
sapientia:
Police and DSS script

Which day did police intercept and kill 12 ESN members and no one heard.

Liars everywhere
ictjobber:
Produced and directed by the most unintelligent intelligence agency in the world
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no supporter of biafra or youruba nations

But you see this damnnn story ....it is a cockkk and bull story
airminem:
sad It is a poem as problematic as it is strange and haunting. In the written form reported in which it has come down to us it is most likely a composition of the period falling on either side of the South, North.

arabbunkum:
L
I
E
S
Smithkafors:
It's obviously fake.
nku5:
Anybody that knows how the army, police and co operate knows that this "confession" was obtained with torture. Ten girls missing from where?

Such a lousy country. Why dem no born me for Benin Republic cry
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Someone should remind me how many AK 47 found in Igboho's home.
Esseite:
10 girls killed and a string of kidnap/murder against girls did not escalate.

Even the portharcourt serial killer, just after 3 murders escalated.

This is one of the reasons i hate this Igbo people, they will never accept the blame
Even after the criminal confessed

If it was the dss that said that, i would have doubt but the ipob criminal confessed himself

GOD will punish all of you
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by focus7: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who cares about what you believe??

What difference does what you believe make??

Your criminal diLector Mazi Cownu is going for a long term in prison. By the time he finish his service that is if he comes out alive you won't be able to recognize him again.

Ntor!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by adadike(f): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
stanluiz:
10 innocent girls for ritual. Another loss for their parents. For what kwanu. angry

Gini ka anyi mere nnamdi kanu na ipob iji si na anyi ama nwu mmiri togbo iko ?

Nnamdi kanu has committed crimes against humanity on our Igbo people. More to exposed.

Too bad!!
so sad. Am in tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by UnabashedIPOB: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
LIAR! LIAR!! pants on fire. I wonder why they would NOT list all the innocent BIAFRAN citizens KILLED. I bet you the list would be thousands of MILES long. I wish MORE of you TERRORISTS in uniform would die.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by ictjobber: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
oloyedewaris:

This is one of the reasons i hate this Igbo people, they will never accept the blame

If it was the dss that said that, i would have doubt but the ipob criminal confessed himself

I guess all those people you mentioned up there have the Igbo tag on their handle..

Tribal bigotry will not kill you before your time. And if it does, for your sake i hope it won't be a miserable death.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Kuginzi: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
gambia:

Jobless Zombie sited.
I feel your pain IPOB/ESN Sympathizer.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Kuginzi: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
FILEBE:

I dont understand. What do u mean?
Pls ask Google!
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Basher8583: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Esseite:

Did you hear accusations of Fulani herdsmen killing girls?

Which one do you know that was specific to the gender
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Tranquillity360: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Are you sure God have not already start punishing you.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Notasyouthink: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
focus7:

Your criminal diLector Mazi Cownu is going for a long term in prison. By the time he finish his service that is if he comes out alive you won't be able to recognize him again.

Ntor!!! grin grin grin grin
What matters is that Biafra is coming imminently any other thing na wash.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by oloyedewaris(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Are you sure God have not already start punishing you.
You indeed, slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.