Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. (45160 Views)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Owontime: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Very primitive human beings.
Tufiakwa.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by egoldman(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
still crying please

Yes keep crying ok?

3 young girls deaths in Portharcourt = national outrage.

10 young girls death, we have heard nothing about their missing untill Nigerian police say so.

Their family did not declare them missing oooh and did not report to any station for missing persons.

Onionbandit, hope you still dey cry abi?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by theforemost: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2021
I don't believe DSS anymore. They are for fulanization

2 Likes

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by zamanaki(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2021
May God help us
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Priwillo: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Expect more of this out of despiration.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by dmbb: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Someone should remind me how many AK 47 found in Igboho's home.
Go and tell that to the Court
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Tranquillity360: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Afriqan:

You're the one denying people's death here, not me. If Nigerian forces kill anyone, it's not the 10 heads of innocent girls that should be sacrificed.

All I am saying is that how can you sleep at night when you support such evil? Honestly I never knew you people were this wicked.
Oh you now care about alleged 10 igbo girls killed just because it was to tarnish image of the only security protecting our women and farm lands,since your Nigeria security failed to do it,instead only good in killing Our People.

But you don't care about Hundreds of Igbo youths killed by your Nigeria forces.

You are the evil one here but may not know.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by jditimiya(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Some news are suppose not to be aired because they are misleading and incorrect to the public.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Truth or fiction ?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by dankorode(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
DSS written scripts.

Someone should remind me how many AK 47 found in Igboho's home.
exactly my thought too.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2021
MANY NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE VERY STUPID!

ONLY FOOLS BELIEVE SUCH WRITTEN SCRIPT

1 Like

Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Lightorder: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good. He should be presented as a very witness in court in Nnamdi Kanu's case

BTW, since he wanted to join the army, he should be de-radicalised, rehabilitated and drafted to the army to help in the war in the NE.
baloney
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Abakelawal(f): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Hear the way they are saying kill kill as if it was animals dey are killing useless people..... please no body should rehabilitate anybody dey should all be killed...... Dey can't use animals for sacrifice except human being
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by gidgiddy: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
Thou I no this is a pure fabricated lie...

But what is mnk concern if you killed 10girls as you're claiming??

You committed the offense your self not kanu only you will be charged with homicide not kanu...

It's just like you going after Nigerian government because a soldier who believes in ritual killing killed some one for protection rituals...

True, Kanu told them to go and secure the bushes from killer herdsmen, if they did anything outside that, its got nothing to do with Kanu

Punch did not interview this guy. If they did, they would have published a current picture of him from the interview and not an older picture of him in a car. That means thst Punch got this entire story from a third party which is probably government

Another thing he said is that they abducted 10 girls. How do you abduct 10 girls and nobody heard of it? It would have been big news
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Oh you now care about alleged 10 igbo girls killed just because it was to tarnish image of the only security protecting our women and farm lands,since your Nigeria security failed to do it,instead only good in killing Our People.

But you don't care about Hundreds of Igbo youths killed by your Nigeria forces.

You are the evil one here but may not know.

Okay. Continue killing people up and down, that's the solution. May God judge everyone according to their works.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Lightorder: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Good. He should be presented as a very witness in court in Nnamdi Kanu's case

BTW, since he wanted to join the army, he should be de-radicalised, rehabilitated and drafted to the army to help in the war in the NE.
baloney! Deradicalize what ? Anyone involved should be purnished.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2021
focus7:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

How na?

grin bros na joke o! Na fun we dey have here grin
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Tranquillity360: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Friend22:

Idiot !.
Keep believing in your lies...
How can educated person like you keeps missing the plot is just too mentally challenging.
Must you insult your father before you air your opinion?

And why should i believe your Nigeria police?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Lightorder: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Nitong:
Now we know who the real Head Harvesters are. Awon IgboJews grin

Epon ojuwuku
Oga , leave that position for the original awon owners abeg. This is not an open window to change it.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Toks2008(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
You are Igbo and it's can't be surprising following the same direction as your kinsmen. You guys are known to believe whatever you choose to believe. If you see a narrative, you twist it till it wins your fancy...and then you spread it.

I don't usually reply mentions like I am doing with you today..na because say I dey see sense in some of your threads from way back..but now, I think I know you better

First and foremost I am Omoluabi from the sophisticated ile Oduduwa and I'm very very pragmatic in my actions which is why you love my threads.

Now I don't know your tribe but lemme advise you... Try to always think outside the box... Learn to dissociate your emotions from your cognitive ability to reason and when you discuss issues try to focus on the subject matter without attacking the discussant in any way... That is the opium of a progressive mind.

If I may ask... Why did you believe the narrative as written by a corrupt system? Is it because you are bias towards the igbos or you just feel the accusation must be right..

The same way DSS invaded the house of Igboho and destroyed properties which is a characteristic nature of bandits yet they now display guns claiming it was recovered from Sunday's House...

The same mindset that makes me disbelieve this crazy lies against the ECN is the same mindset that I have towards Sunday's case.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Lightorder: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2021
nku5:
Anybody that knows how the army, police and co operate knows that this "confession" was obtained with torture. Ten girls missing from where?

Such a lousy country. Why dem no born me for Benin Republic cry
please, my people. Anyone in IMO state whose Virgin relative missed or you heard, should indicate.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Anyiamaka: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Tranquillity360: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Afriqan:

Okay. Continue killing people up and down, that's the solution. May God judge everyone according to their works.
I have not killed someone before and won't do that except if it comes to self defence .

You are likely the one that have killed before.

God judge shouldn't just be according to People's works but also what they supports.

Say Amen.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Brimstone77: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

True, Kanu told them to go and secure the bushes from killer herdsmen, if they did anything outside that, its got nothing to do with Kanu

Punch did not interview this guy. If they did, they would have published a current picture of him from the interview and not an older picture of him in a car. That means thst Punch got this entire story from a third party which is probably government

Another thing he said is that they abducted 10 girls. How do you abduct 10 girls and nobody heard of it? It would have been big news
Nigerian government are daft and can only concocting and fabricating stories to nail kanu...

Only a zombie will believe all this rubbish news...

Hope uzodimma had made it clear that those that attacked the state police division and correctional center are outsider,so why is this idiot saying trash...

Kanu had made it clear on several occasions that ipob esn aren't the unknown gun men and he (kanu) doesn't have any knowledge of who the unknown gun men are...and those arrested so far have proven that the unknown gun men are indeed outsiders..unless those government sponsored fellows that were paraded..

Every plan to hang the activities of the unknown gun men on kanu will be restricted..
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Toks2008(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
MANY NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE VERY STUPID!

ONLY FOOLS BELIEVE SUCH WRITTEN SCRIPT

I will rather use a more subtle adjective like dumb, mindless and Clueless.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Lightorder: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Ladies and gentlemen, If you couldn't read the long write-up, here is the most touching part (culled from the complete confession thread)

12 innocent girls from Imo state were beheaded and their heads used to prepare protection charm against their will. Their parents are probably still crying day and night for them to return home... These horrible act was done by some people who call themselves freedom fighters...For the first time in 10years, I cried this morning , Aswearugad

....And despite this barbaric act, 12 of them were gunned down the very first day they went on operation after wasting these prospective mothers.

This must be the reason many women in Imo state were jubilating when some of these boys were gunned down.

I travel to the east almost once or twice every month, the last time being a few days ago...and I still notice shrines at their security checkpoints. Sometimes when the drivers give these hungry looking security men money and demand for change, they pick the change from their shrines.

Ladies and gentlemen, until this life of worshipping idols in the East is abolished, the East still has a long long long way to go.

I cried! Onionbandit is still crying! Damn!
learn to make your points brief. So , what is your essay all about sir?
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Omoslim26: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2021
There is nothing an occutic group cannot do.
Ten precious souls wasted just like that��.
God has turned his back on them.
If they don't embrace a negotiation as been chaired by the Ohaneze,their destruction will keep coming in high margin.
God cannot stand for an occutic group.
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by OnionBandit(f): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Toks2008:

First and foremost I am Omoluabi from the sophisticated ile Oduduwa and I'm very very pragmatic in my actions which is why you love my threads.

Now I don't know your tribe but lemme advise you... Try to always think outside the box... Learn to dissociate your emotions from your cognitive ability to reason and when you discuss issues try to focus on the subject matter without attacking the discussant in any way... That is the opium of a progressive mind.

If I may ask... Why did you believe the narrative as written by a corrupt system? Is it because you are bias towards the igbos or you just feel the accusation must be right..

The same way DSS invaded the house of Igboho and destroyed properties which is a characteristic nature of bandits yet they now display guns claiming it was recovered from Sunday's House...

The same mindset that makes me disbelieve this crazy lies against the ECN is the same mindset that I have towards Sunday's case.

Problem is, you just don't trust the government. Not like you have thought outside the box on this issue.

I was in the South East working before my redeployment back to my place in Edo state. Guy, the only thing the ESN placed reliance on was charm and nothing more. I was living with them and I know these things far better than you ever will. Sometimes when they are out displaying to check the potency of their charms, they do this in broad day light and you will see human skulls with some of them.

There is this video I would love you to see. I just can't find it yet..but as soon as I do, I will mention you. Some of these guys were gunned down and the people were happy. Listen to what they were saying and you will see the truth in the narrative(topic of discussion)
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I have not killed someone before and won't do that except if it comes to self defence .

You are likely the one that have killed before.

God judge shouldn't just be according to People's works but also what they supports.

Say Amen.

Trying to shift blame or using reverse psychology won't change anything.

Just know that closing ur eyes to the gruesome killing of those young girls and defending it makes you also complicit, that is evil in case you don't know. Amend your ways and seek forgiveness, you have nothing to gain from loss of human lives.

I won't reply you anymore since you don't want to accept correction. But put urself in the shoes of the family members of those poor girls, you can't wish the same on your own sisters or daughters...
Re: ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. by FarahAideed: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.