Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) (57221 Views)

Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) / Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
There won't be any protest

Not in my Lagos

Not when Tinubu is still alive .
It's holding in my lagos today. I'd be there as the son of the soil. If your godtather isn't not happy with the protest, he can relocate to his home town in iragbiji osun state cos he's got no balls to stop us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by forgiveness: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't normally reply ipob members because they ask stupid questions.

I am a confirmed SWner.

And I can authoritatively tell you are ignorant and unlearned about constitution and 1999 constitution.

It's best you don't display your ignorance here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
It's holding in my lagos today. I'd be there as the son of the soil. If he's not happy with the protest cos he's got no balls to stop us

Do anyhow today In Lagos and see anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:

I am confirmed SWner.

And I can authoritatively tell you are ignorant and unlearned about constitution and 1999 constitution.

It's best you don't display your ignorance here.

So who writes and draft the constitution?

What professions draft the constitution?

What profession are the constituent assembly for making final adjustments to the constitution drafts?

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Do anyhow today In Lagos and see anyhow
ogbęni we're here already. I'm posting pictures soonest. On Oduduwa we stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by farem: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
These are the things i love.

These AGITATORS are breaking the law.

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.

Trash! Can you tell us anti other countries and that that describe themselves as dissoluble and divided?
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
ogbęni we're here already. I'm posting pictures soonest. On Oduduwa we stand.
We've armed the police to the teeth

Try nonsense first

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by AIIyIic(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Yoruba are peaceful people even without police they will not riot.... Unfortunately some of them av been manipulated to riot during Endsars by IPOB now they're more wiser.. IPOB's plan to destroy Lagos using Igbono av been foiled.. wink..wink

This are the people who divide us among ethnic lines. I am a Yoruba fellow and I don't agree with your submission. Stop hiding behind the shadows and causing division among people. Ipob is not responsible for destroying Lagos neither are we. If you're satisfied with the way the country is moving, we are not and we have the right to voice our opinion without fear of persecution

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

We've armed the police to the teeth

Try nonsense first
lol. Motigbo ę. Better come out and join us....signing out of NL now, see yah at the rally .
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2021
farem:

Trash! Can you tell us anti other countries and that that describe themselves as dissoluble and divided?

Nigerian constitution is the supreme law of the land.

If other countries have referendum or any clause that can divide the country in their constitution, that is their own problem.

Nigerian constitution does not have that clause.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2021
Shameless cowards

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Btruth: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
FG better learn how to handle situations with care and not gra-gra. This is how they force people in picking up ammunitions.

This guys came to Ekiti, did their rally peacefully and left peacefully....even under few hours and the venue was cleared. In fact, no body noticed if any rally happened there like an hour later.

Let them do their stuff and leave...

Everything is not force!
it has even been cancelled. Don't mind them.

"Won fii ete sile, won npa lapalapa"

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.

IRREDEEMABLE D..FT
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by jeliliadedoja1: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Where did these security men come from? If these number where deployed to critical areas in Yorubaland would it have escalated to this magnitude. The life and properties of the farmers in rural areas where herdsmen perpetuated murderous act does not matter to Tinubu as a leader of Yoruba people .To keep his ambition to become president of Federal republic of Nigeria ,he must sacrifices the blood Yoruba people
God is watching ! People are watching!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by OnyeOgboni: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Dem no go show.. grin grin grin grin..ndi yolicom
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Btruth: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

...continue making yourself happy. When the time come, the do will do. And nothing will happen.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by laughitall(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Mikecold:
But you foolanis are using a different Northern constitution, police, judicial system in your region

Have you not defiled sovereignty already

Is Sharia state now a different nation from Nigeria a secular state
sharia has more discipline than democrazy ... know that ..

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Nọn muslims are not tried in Shariah courts right But non Muslims are beaten and killed for not fasting or obeying Ramadan. Non Muslim business like alcohol selling is destroyed even without taking the sellers to court. Non Muslims are arrested for the hairstyles they make which Shariah Hisbah sees as non Islamic. Now, non Muslims will be arrested for using mannequin as advert tools.

So Where's your truth to counter all these, if they are propaganda
Pls tell me a single scenario where non Muslims are beaten for not fasting with authoratative backing, it's a big sin and attract penalty in Islam for Muslim to force non Muslim to practice Islam out of will.
Is it non Muslims that had their hair cut by hisba? It happened in Kano, is it Kano the only Muslims state in the North?
Many Muslim scholars believe that Quranic verses such as "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error" (Quran 2:256) and (Quran 18:29) show that Islam prohibits forced conversion towards people of any religion.
If Islam refrain Muslims from taking alcohol then the non Muslims should respect the law of the host state.
We in the North have never seen cultism, ritual killings, jungle justice; extra judicial killing of petty thieves, indecency in the south as part of non Muslims culture or religion. We've good understanding of Christianity that's why we hardly make blasphemous statements or make all kind of utterances on Christians. We know that which they do if it's religion or deviation from the true teachings of their book.
Not everything hisba does is Sharia or Islam!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Abegi, make we hear word.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by missuzoma: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
Don't u see customary court in your backyard?
Constitution of FRN has given every state the right to make laws that fit the culture and tradition of her people. In the North we don't have customary courts except in Christian majority areas. Nigerian Christians chose customary court may be because they don't have enough guidance/jurisdiction in their book to guide the system but Sharia is a very wide area in Islam with enough jurisdiction for Muslims to make laws that fit their culture and traditions. Non Muslims are not tried in Sharia court except if they agree and even Muslims have the right of first refusal not to be tried in the court.
Where there is comprise National constitution supersede Sharia court.
Pls, move on from this propaganda, it is just exposing ur jealousy and mediocrity!
Stop telling lies. Customary court is not for Christians. It was an offshoot of the British court system which the colonialists left behind. It has to do with the culture and tradition of the people it serves.
So if you guys were not just a bunch of hateful, divisive religious bigots, customary courts should suffice for your so-called culture and tradition. For your information, there are canonical laws or ecclesiastical laws as we have in some countries that are Christian states. That's why you see CAN too has started agitating for ecclesiastical courts to adjudicate on Christians.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Lazy brat, Buhari is not your problem! Go and farm in your father's land. Onye iberibe

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by forgiveness: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So who writes and draft the constitution?

What professions draft the constitution?

What profession are the constituent assembly for making final adjustments to the constitution drafts?

Constitution varies. Codified and uncondified.

Now, go and do research on how these comes about before disgracing yourself by claiming judiciary writes constitution.

Judiciary doesn't write constitution. It rather interprets the constitution.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Segunbabba(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Tinubu is working.
No one born of a woman can stop tinubu's ambition.
Not even Igboho.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by AIIyIic(f): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2021
Chydo63:
you obviously registered this moniker about a week ago on this noble platform, just to spread hatred and cause confusion. But, fortunately we all see you as an unfortunate being!

Exactly

Trying to cause confusion among ethnic lines
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2021
laughitall:
sharia has more discipline than democrazy ... know that ..
yeah we can see what the Sharia republic of Iran, Afgahnistan, Pakistan, etc have become

We don't mind you been stucked in the Stone age just stop this hypocrisy of wanting Sharia and wanting secular nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
There won't be any protest

Not in my Lagos

Not when Tinubu is still alive .

I thought that by now Stroke and Steroid Injections -- he would be dead like a vibrator on tiger batteries grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Jukwasi: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Na there you go see them.. When e reach to fight boko haram, dem go loss. What a country. Shame!
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Femeto: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Channel this energy on Iswap, Boko haram and Bandits.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Kailalomo(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2021
No any ipob force us to join end sars. See as your toto dey smell when be say na rubbish u dey come nairaland come talk and forget to wash your toto regularly

KillMNKnow:
Yoruba are peaceful people even without police they will not riot.... Unfortunately some of them av been manipulated to riot during Endsars by IPOB now they're more wiser.. IPOB's plan to destroy Lagos using Igbono av been foiled.. wink..wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) / Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video) / Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.