Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) (57229 Views)

Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) / Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by flemblem(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
FG better learn how to handle situations with care and not gra-gra. This is how they force people in picking up ammunitions.

This guys came to Ekiti, did their rally peacefully and left peacefully....even under few hours and the venue was cleared. In fact, no body noticed if any rally happened there like an hour later.

Let them do their stuff and leave...
Everything is not force!

God bless the womb that conceived you❤️

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Kennedy00007: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Yoruba are peaceful people even without police they will not riot.... Unfortunately some of them av been manipulated to riot during Endsars by IPOB now they're more wiser.. IPOB's plan to destroy Lagos using Igbono av been foiled.. wink..wink

Na Hausa man type this shit.
Make 2023 reach First
una Neva see blood.
Commander in Chief of all armed forces go still step down.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Constitution varies. Codified and uncondified.

Now, go and do research on how these comes about before disgracing yourself by claiming judiciary writes constitution.

Judiciary doesn't write constitution. It rather interprets the constitution.

Answer the question, Which one is constitution varies??

Which profession drafted the 1999 constitution?

Fyi

The 1979 constitution was drafted by Justice Egbert Udo Udoma.

The 1999 constitution was drafted by Justice Niki Tobi.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop telling lies. Customary court is not for Christians. It was an offshoot of the British court system which the colonialists left behind. It has to do with the culture and tradition of the people it serves.
So if you guys were not just a bunch of hateful, divisive religious bigots, customary courts should suffice for your so-called culture and tradition. For your information, there are canonical laws or ecclesiastical laws as we have in some countries that are Christian states. That's why you see CAN too has started agitating for ecclesiastical courts to adjudicate on Christians.
Thank God u mentioned that it has to do with culture and traditions of people, Sharia has been in the North centuries before white brought u their religion then what do u expect to have when u lived in society with no law. Dou expect us to change from our laws to whites lwas when we had existing laws?
When Christians attack Muslims abt Sharia court we overwhelmingly recommend Christians to have their own Christian courts instead of crying over what doesnt affect them, we will be very pleased with it!
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
There are more than 40k soldiers doing operation in all those places u mentioned combined!

4k soldiers you mean?
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Agboro everywhere. I see why government of Nigeria pally with Agboros. They have something in common.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2021
whytediamond:

4k soldiers you mean?
Right now in NE there are more than 30k soldiers on operation.
Many people need to stop dwelling on bias media houses for news because I can't see reason why you'll know current affairs with home based, bias newspapers.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
There won't be any protest

Not in my Lagos

Not when Tinubu is still alive .
@Not when Tinubu is still alive.

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by StreetFight: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Instead of barricading Sambisa Forest.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2

Seun OAM4J lalasticlcala mynd44
Rule 80 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by StreetFight: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Not in my Lagos

Traitors and betrayers die miserable.

Anyone that betrays the Southern Nigeria's Agenda will die miserably. The gods of our land will use such individuals for sacrifice to cleanse the land. The gods of the Yorubas, Igbos and Niger Deltans will wipe out all enemies of the Southerners.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by MediMedi(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Ojukwu wanted separation....Gowon said NO. Kanu wanted it too.....BuHAri did not give up. Igboho planned his own and was shamed.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Yoruba are peaceful people even without police they will not riot.... Unfortunately some of them av been manipulated to riot during Endsars by IPOB now they're more wiser.. IPOB's plan to destroy Lagos using Igbono av been foiled.. wink..wink

You're insane.

You this hermaphrodite grin
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2021
We are all those that were gleeful about the security forces raid on Igboho"s house? Igbogho has said the rally Woild go ahead. We are those chest beaters saying Yoruba are cowards? Awon omo ale jati, jati!
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by StreetFight: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
These are the things i love.

These AGITATORS are breaking the law.

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.

Traitors die miserably, the gods suck their blood, don't be a traitor.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by donforeign: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Not in my Lagos

Ode human being
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by saintrow1: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
These are the things i love.

These AGITATORS are breaking the law.

Section 2(1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended states that Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state. This clearly means that Nigeria is a sovereign state that cannot be split or divided into parts neither can any part of or group of people in Nigeria seced from Nigeria.

F**k you
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Ghostrye: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2021
and for some weird reason, mtn network suddenly isn't working today
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Not in my Lagos

Tinubu matter no just allow some people sleep grin
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Tizu(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You are very stupid
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by forgiveness: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Answer the question, Which one is constitution varies??

Which profession drafted the 1999 constitution?

Fyi

The 1979 constitution was drafted by Justice Egbert Udo Udoma.

The 1999 constitution was drafted by Justice Niki Tobi.

thebosstrevor1:

It was written by the judiciary, approved by the legislature( who are the representatives of the people) and signed by the executives (the president)

The Constitution of Nigeria is the supreme law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Bhuhahaha! Because you saw justice at the front of Nikki and so, you assumed Judiciary writes constitution. grin

Which university in the North did you attend? grin

I reiterate. Judiciary doesn't write constitution.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
No need for the protest , Buhari will get what is coming to him when it's his time and then nothing can stop it ..When God says Buhari should free Nigeria he must succumb
Na God now, no be MNK again?
grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2021
I don't know why you do what you do...Maybe for money or just catching cruise. But supporting evil has its consequences. The soldiers and police of yesterday who killed Nigerians protesting, are today being owed pensions and they are suffering. The universe has it's way of repaying evil.
PrinceOfLagos:

Not in my Lagos

Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2021
forgiveness:

Bhuhahaha! Because you saw justice at the front of Nikki and so, you assumed Judiciary writes constitution. grin

Which university in the North did you attend? grin

I reiterate. Judiciary doesn't write constitution.

You are already sounding dumb and ignorant

Those justices mentioned in my other reply are members of the supreme court of Nigeria which makes them bonafide members of the judiciary.

I asked you a simple question, who draft the constitution? Till today you haven't given a reply.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by tobatele(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2021
I thought we are practicing democracy!

I thought freedom of speech is allowed under democracy!

Or is it that our type of democracy is different from that of developed country?

I am only asking because of my daughter who is confused with what she read from her Government text book about democracy.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
FG better learn how to handle situations with care and not gra-gra. This is how they force people in picking up ammunitions.

This guys came to Ekiti, did their rally peacefully and left peacefully....even under few hours and the venue was cleared. In fact, no body noticed if any rally happened there like an hour later.

Let them do their stuff and leave...

Everything is not force!

The answer is a big NO. Rally is not productive. Let them go and find work to do
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by ShawnT(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Lagos no be their mate o, they better know that.
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by freemi(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Chest beater. resident commander, Nairaland keyboard warriors.

For your information, no single individual have fought and defeat his country. You can continue to wallow in ignorance; nwicho.
go and read about the lady who fought sudanese government and won
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Lazy brat, Buhari is not your problem! Go and farm in your father's land. Onye iberibe
you want herdsmen to kill him in the farm
Re: Army, Police Barricade Venue For Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2021
No source?

Smiles..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Remi Tinubu Calls Woman 'Thug' At Constitution Review Hearing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.