Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

We Won't Stop Now !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Stop Now !!! (291 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN / I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won't Stop Now !!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2021

This is just a friendly reminder that your jokes, insults, mockery and threats alike won't stop us.

We will continue to seek and fight for the Actualization of BIAFRA.

If we are so insignificant why then are you so pained.... as if the topic literally chokes you.

You call us criminals, ritualists, illiterates yet you support your government campaign against secession. Are you not confused ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Stop Now !!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chigator:

[s]This is just a friendly reminder that your jokes, insults, mockery and threats alike won't stop us.

If we are so insignificant why then are you so pained.... as if the topic literally chokes you.

You call us criminals, ritualists, illiterates yet you support your government campaign against secession. Are you not confused ?[/s]

you guys like joking grin
Re: We Won't Stop Now !!! by Captain8(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chigator:

This is just a friendly reminder that your jokes, insults, mockery and threats alike won't stop us.

You call us criminals, ritualists, illiterates yet you support your government campaign against secession. Are you not confused ?
ibos never agitating for any republic na..... because you cant agitate to leave a forceful marriage and you also want to drag another people to marry by force...
your agitation is not genuine at all..
Re: We Won't Stop Now !!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Captain8:
ibos never agitating for any republic na..... because you cant agitate to leave a forceful marriage and you also want to drag another people to marry by force...
your agitation is not genuine at all..

You are stale my friend.

Igbos are ready to leave the zoo without the SS. Don't let it shock you. We are adamant.

Read my previous posts to get updated.
Re: We Won't Stop Now !!! by Captain8(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chigator:

You are stale my friend.

Igbos are ready to leave the zoo without the SS. Don't let it shock you. We are adamant.

Read my previous posts to get updated.
i do not hate if you adamant to leave nigeria or not..... what am saying that stop attaching us into your illuminati biafra.... God bless #Izon-ibe republic... The day you people stop attaching niger delta into your madness is when people will know you are serious... #izon republic
Re: We Won't Stop Now !!! by nairalandankrah: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

you guys like joking grin
Jihadist!

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Leke Joseph Abejide: A Relieving Return To Desirable Leadership Values And / Imo APC Pioneer Group Births, Appoints Excos / IPOB Has Spent Over 1billion Naira On Bail Since 2012 For Its Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.