Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks (1965 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by Curious345: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

So that government can't bring out factions and accusing them of agitation because they lost election ?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu if he had Ballz heavy enough ,would have been the Bola Ahmed tinubu of the south east .

He has all the qualities except that he "talks like a marijuana induced parrot".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by mrvitalis(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Curious345:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu if he had Ballz heavy enough ,would have been the Bola Ahmed tinubu of the south east .

He has all the qualities except that he "talks like a marijuana induced parrot".

Lol ....u really don't know igbos the day kanu joins or compromise he would be relegated

We don't follow people we follow ideas
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by davinchecodes(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

I'm igbo. That's your truth.

From which state, clan and kindred?

I know naija pips very well and he isn't an igbo guy.
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by Curious345: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2021
I see an element of truth in the letter .maybe an Igbo leaning intelligence agent who watched over him helped him to smuggle out the letter .

Remember his heart has enlargened by 13% (his lawyer said so) , this is a direct result of the continuous electrocutions he may have been subjected to by the Kenyans
Abdul05:
grin grin fake letter

If na true , KANU 4 don't die

No one can pass thru dat torture and still normal
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by naijapips02: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
if that is the truth "which I very much doubt" then I must correct you .

The Miyetti ALLAH and the ipob should not be put in the same sentence.

Miyetti ALLAH have personally killed over 23,000 innocent men ,women and children ,police ,NA NAF NN DSS personal..since 2015.. you heard me yes I said since 2015.

Ok how many have ipob killed , or rather let me rephrase; how many inocent Igbos have been killed by the security forces in their search or attacks on the ipob ?

Oga IPOB is recognised as a terrorist group by at least one country. IPOB has killed many security officers as her members are confessing directly.

I'm not trying to defend miyetti Allah all I'm saying is that they are way smarter that the bunch of emotional crackheads called IPOB.
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by Curious345: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

Oga IPOB is recognised as a terrorist group by at least one country. IPOB has killed many security officers as her members are confessing directly.

I'm not trying to defend miyetti Allah all I'm saying is that they are way smarter that the bunch of emotional crackheads called IPOB.
it's clear ..

You don't know who a terrorist group is...
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by Curious345: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Ok let me tell you this truth .

Ipob is not a TERRORISTs ORGANISATION. They are secessionist. Period

Now ,when a southern president comes into power and declares Miyetti Allah, Fulani nationality movement FUNAM as terrorists organizations, would you fault that ?
Because between these two groups ,over 23,000 souls rot in the earth..
naijapips02:

Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by RuddyFusion(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2021
This sound fake to me
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by naijapips02: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Curious345:
Ok let me tell you this truth .

Ipob is not a TERRORISTs ORGANISATION. They are secessionist. Period

Now ,when a southern president comes into power and declares Miyetti Allah, Fulani nationality movement FUNAM as terrorists organizations, would you fault that ?
Because between these two groups ,over 23,000 souls rot in the earth..

Secessionist don't kill security officers unprovoked and dismantle security posts. That s what terrorists do. That is what boko haram does. Boko haram too want their own Islamic Republic same way you want your Biafra.
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by Uteghe(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
What of the innocent Igbos you ordered your boys to kill? When will we read their secret letter.
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by Curious345: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

Secessionist don't kill security officers unprovoked and dismantle security posts. That s what terrorists do. That is what boko haram does. Boko haram too want their own Islamic Republic same way you want your Biafra.
ok agreed ipob is a TERRORISTs ORGANISATION.

Can I have a YES to this...

Miyetti ALLAH and FUNAM and Ho'ore are all TERRORISTs ORGANISATION, yes or no?
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by naijapips02: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Curious345:
ok agreed ipob is a TERRORISTs ORGANISATION.

Can I have a YES to this...

Miyetti ALLAH and FUNAM and Ho'ore are all TERRORISTs ORGANISATION, yes or no?

Oga IPOB is a classified Terrorist organisation. It's even gazetted. What's the fundamental difference between you and Boko haram?
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by Curious345: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

Oga IPOB is a classified Terrorist organisation. It's even gazetted. What's the fundamental difference between you and Boko haram?
hnmmm..

Yeah.. now I have a picture of whom am chatting with ....

Oga anything you say, I agree 100% ..no opposition ... enjoy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by LLiKYekoba: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Commentor:

Very soon.

grin

Simple use of a garrote.

Do it today, tommorow is too far.
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by naijapips02: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Curious345:
hnmmm..

Yeah.. now I have a picture of whom am chatting with ....

Oga anything you say, I agree 100% ..no opposition ... enjoy .

It's obvious you have nothing in your okpokoro head. What is the fundamental difference between you and Boko haram?

You want Biafra, they want an Islamic Republic. You kill police officers, they kill police officers. You dismantle security posts, they dismantle security posts.

How are you too different oga? Ndi apali.
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by Curious345: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Agreed professor .. everything you say I swallow hook line and sinker.. just ride on
naijapips02:

It's obvious you have nothing in your okpokoro head. What is the fundamental difference between you and Boko haram?

You want Biafra, they want an Islamic Republic. You kill police officers, they kill police officers. You dismantle security posts, they dismantle security posts.

How are you too different oga? Ndi apali.
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by vasel15: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
Reuters have just obtained a secret letter smuggled out of the torture chamber holding Kanu in a secret Kenyan intelligence location.

How letter got out is unknown .
Please read ..

On that very day ,the 18th of June I took an early morning bath in my London hotel and prepared to board an Uber to the Hearthrow London airport for my scheduled flight to Uhuru Kenyatta airport,Nairobi Kenya.

I had on my immediate schedule at the time ,a meeting in Nairobi with a journalist who booked me for an interview.
I had called him earlier before boarding and informed him of my coming .

Flight went well, weather was Clement.
My plane touched down at Nairobi, and I disembarked.

While awaiting clearance for entry , heavily armed intelligence and PARAMILITARY personal decended on the scene with high caliber weapons , helicopters and armoured vehicles.

Nairobi is notorious for Islamic extremists attacks and we thought one was being twarted by this deployment.
To my bewilderment,they headed straight to me and handled me in the most vicious way.
I was bruised ,tazed, whipped and punched right there at the international airport in full view.

After I was weakened , they hooded me and dragged me into a waiting helicopter . I was blacked out immediately and only knew my surrounding when I woke up in an unknown house at an unknown place.

Then began the arduous toture I would ever imagine in my life .
I was electrocuted often, flipped upside down and whipped with copper cables .
I bled and screamed , my butts were red like a neon bulb. I could neither seat nor stand .

They slapped and shouted at me , threatened and shoved me.
I was in great distress ,as no one knew my predicament or knew my where about .

All my gadgets were seized ,phones too ,my iCloud was invaded and my details and storages infiltrated.

I only waited to die
Next thing I saw after 8 days of systemic torture and chaos , were federal agents from Nigeria , who brought some kind of relief to me . They assured me of some form of safety and soft landing If i cooperate.

I was not myself , again under the influence of multiple drugs I concurred to their proposal and was immediately transferred to them by the murderous Kenyan intelligence agency who were HELLBENT on MY ELIMINATION.

I was flown back to Abuja . All this happening without the knowledge of anyone except Chukwu okike Abiama and Yahweh.

I had no intention of fleeing Nigeria , I only left after Gen BURATAI' personally signed my "KILL ORDER".

I had to leave ..

Send my solidarity to all ipob family worldwide .
Unfortunately,I couldn't inform ipob Kenya of my journey ,this was for reasons of SECRECY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNALLOYED SUPPORT ....

MAZI NNAMDI KANU. supreme commander ipob ESN

Have you see how volcanos explode that is the kind of anger that is building up now
Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by samunaka: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
Reuters have just obtained a secret letter smuggled out of the torture chamber holding Kanu in a secret Kenyan intelligence location.

How letter got out is unknown .
Please read ..

On that very day ,the 18th of June I took an early morning bath in my London hotel and prepared to board an Uber to the Hearthrow London airport for my scheduled flight to Uhuru Kenyatta airport,Nairobi Kenya.

I had on my immediate schedule at the time ,a meeting in Nairobi with a journalist who booked me for an interview.
I had called him earlier before boarding and informed him of my coming .

Flight went well, weather was Clement.
My plane touched down at Nairobi, and I disembarked.

While awaiting clearance for entry , heavily armed intelligence and PARAMILITARY personal decended on the scene with high caliber weapons , helicopters and armoured vehicles.

Nairobi is notorious for Islamic extremists attacks and we thought one was being twarted by this deployment.
To my bewilderment,they headed straight to me and handled me in the most vicious way.
I was bruised ,tazed, whipped and punched right there at the international airport in full view.

After I was weakened , they hooded me and dragged me into a waiting helicopter . I was blacked out immediately and only knew my surrounding when I woke up in an unknown house at an unknown place.

Then began the arduous toture I would ever imagine in my life .
I was electrocuted often, flipped upside down and whipped with copper cables .
I bled and screamed , my butts were red like a neon bulb. I could neither seat nor stand .

They slapped and shouted at me , threatened and shoved me.
I was in great distress ,as no one knew my predicament or knew my where about .

All my gadgets were seized ,phones too ,my iCloud was invaded and my details and storages infiltrated.

I only waited to die
Next thing I saw after 8 days of systemic torture and chaos , were federal agents from Nigeria , who brought some kind of relief to me . They assured me of some form of safety and soft landing If i cooperate.

I was not myself , again under the influence of multiple drugs I concurred to their proposal and was immediately transferred to them by the murderous Kenyan intelligence agency who were HELLBENT on MY ELIMINATION.

I was flown back to Abuja . All this happening without the knowledge of anyone except Chukwu okike Abiama and Yahweh.

I had no intention of fleeing Nigeria , I only left after Gen BURATAI' personally signed my "KILL ORDER".

I had to leave ..

Send my solidarity to all ipob family worldwide .
Unfortunately,I couldn't inform ipob Kenya of my journey ,this was for reasons of SECRECY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNALLOYED SUPPORT ....

MAZI NNAMDI KANU. supreme commander ipob ESN

It's a lie Nnamdi Kanu cannot write this English, this letter is fake,

1 Like

Re: Breakin News! "My 8 Days In A Kenyan Torture Chamber" Kanu Speaks by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
samunaka:

It's a lie Nnamdi Kanu cannot write this English, this letter is fake,
but indeed he wrote it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Acknowledges Buhari’s Poor Human Rights Record / Confusion In IPOB Over Unknown Gunmen / We Will Stop The Sales Of Dangote Products In Biafra Land - UGM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.