Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) (2940 Views)

Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Which boys? mind you I'm no longer in UAE at the moment.

Dubai is very peaceful because the city attracts tourist more than any other city in UAE, so the security there isn't a joke.
Which boys? um, the cultists that killed scores of people there last month,.
mind you I'm no longer in UAE at the moment.
Oh really?
So where are you now?
Don't say, lemme guess?
The US?

grin grin
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
Which boys? um, the cultists that killed scores of people there last month,.
mind you I'm no longer in UAE at the moment.
Oh really?
So where are you now?
Don't say, lemme guess?
The US?

grin grin
Yes the US angry angry
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Yes the US angry angry

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Queenslander post=103328312][/quote] Isn't that what you wanted to hear? besides you were the one that implied that I'm in the US not me. cheesy
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz, your probably in one slum in the south west!! cheesy
I've told you several times..

Leave fake life!!!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
Icey.jayz, your probably in one slum in the south west!! cheesy
I've told you several times..

Leave fake life!!!
Lol I've told you severally, if you can't prove it then you have nothing against me cheesy

do you think everyone live a fake life like you do
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Keep sharing my graduation pictures all over nairaland... You will eventually get tired,. classless guy,. Na you go Taya!!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
Keep sharing my graduation pictures all over nairaland... You will eventually get tired,. classless guy,. Na you go Taya!!
Oh you have even graduated? lol
I hope you won't spill over because you seem so dull and unintelligent. cheesycheesycheesy

Fake ass girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Spy360(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Can't Nigerians protest without the police showing excessive force and killing the citizens they should be protecting?
When the police gets targeted now, people will be saying they have wives and kids too, but those wives and kids will not tell their police fathers to stop killing innocent unarmed protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Oh you have even graduated? lol
I hope you won't spill over because you seem so dull and unintelligent. cheesycheesycheesy

Fake ass girl. grin
smh..
I guess most of your faculties are no longer intact... because you're literally becoming a mad man!!
Iceyjayz
Don't be unfortunate please.. nobody in your entire lineage is even half as intelligent as I am..
For your information!!
I am one of the best graduating students in my department,.
Top 3 actually..
This is no mean feat!!
So fucck off.. and go find another bone to chew.. you'll break your teeth on this one!!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
[s]smh..
I guess most of your faculties are no longer intact... because you're literally becoming a mad man!!
Iceyjayz
Don't be unfortunate please.. nobody in your entire lineage is even half as intelligent as I am..
For your information!!
I am one of the best graduating students in my department,.
Top 3 actually..
This is no mean feat!!
So fucck off.. and go find another bone to chew.. you'll break your teeth on this one!![/s]
You are a pathological liar, there's no way you can be among the top 3 in your sets, with the way you are extremely dumb and a complete simpleton? lol.. I will never believe you..

you don't have a brain, at least 3rd class is perfect for you even with you sleeping with your lecturers for grades, but a brainless person like you being among the top 3 in your set is a very big lie, you can't deceive me or others here, you can only deceive yourself.
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
[s] You are a pathological liar, there's no way you can be among the top 3 in your sets, with the way you are extremely dumb and a complete simpleton? lol.. I will never believe you..

you don't have a brain, at least 3rd class is perfect for you even with you sleeping with your lecturers for grades, but a brainless person like you being among the top 3 in your set is a very big lie, you can't deceive me or others here, you can only deceive yourself.
[/s]
Noise maker!! Can you put your money where your mouth is??
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
[/s]
Noise maker!! Can you put your money where your mouth is??
The truth hurts tho, lol cheesy
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
The truth hurts tho, lol cheesy
what truth? If your so sure.. put a price on it.. I mean. place a bet!! Lemme disgrace you here.. you think everyone is dull like you,??
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
what truth? If your so sure.. put a price on it.. I mean. place a bet!! Lemme disgrace you here.. you think everyone is dull like you,??
Show proof here dummy, that's if you are saying the truth, I double dare you. you can't fool me with your fakeness cheesy

abeg get out, dullardtino. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Show proof here dummy, that's if you are saying the truth, I double dare you. you can't fool me with your fakeness cheesy

abeg get out, dullardtino. cheesy
broke ass nigga,. Please put down my picture!! Ehh
I thought we called a truce?? undecided
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Kaodek(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Goldbw122:
Must you die for something that is not worth it, it is sure a pity ..

for you mind now, she was protesting too?
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
broke ass nigga,. Please put down my picture!! Ehh
I thought we called a truce?? undecided
I will rather give my money to a begger than bet with you, when I know that I can't even trust someone like you.

if you really mean what you said, you would have posted proofs here so that you can prove me and others wrong but because you aren't truthful you want me to bet my money, I won't do that. it's either you post proofs or all what you said is imagination from your opioro mango head. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
[s] I will rather give my money to a begger than bet with you, when I know that I can't even trust someone like you.

if you really mean what you said, you would have posted proofs here so that you can prove me and others wrong but because you aren't truthful you want me to bet my money, I won't do that. it's either you post proofs or all what you said is imagination from your opioro mango head. grin
[/s]
Bye!!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
[/s]
Bye!!
Lol why are you running away chidinma? I heared you studied sociology, is it true?
that course is a very useless course though, I can only rate you if you studied any science courses. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lol why are you running away chidinma? I heared heard you studied sociology, is it true?
that course is a very useless course though, I can only rate you if you studied any science courses. cheesy
yes dullard!! Olodo rabata!! cheesy oju eje lo mo je,. Oni je paper grin
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
Y y es dullard!! Olodo rabata!! cheesy oju eje lo mo je,. Oni je paper grin
Oh lol...this dummy with brain of a fish is very funny, chidinma the dangerous girl, I hope you know that you start a sentence with capital letter not small letter? now tell me who is the dullard or olodo rabata? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Oh lol...this dummy with brain of a fish is very funny, chidinma the dangerous girl, I hope you know that you start a sentence with capital letter not small letter? now tell me who is the dullard or olodo rabata? cheesycheesy

God is good,. !!!!
All the time my dear!!
Thanks alot..
I know you feed off my attention..
I love the name!!
Buh please don't mention me again !!

Have a nice life!! Bye bye!!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:

God is good,. !!!!
All the time my dear!!
Thanks alot..
I love the name!!

Are you mad because I corrected you? lol... dumb girl. cheesy
next time, you don't mess with me little girl. cheesy

and lastly you can't stop me from mentioning you on this forum, maybe unless I'm busy and I don't feel like logging on Nairaland. you know how much I love dealing with you? if I were your elder brother, I will be beating sh*t out of you every time, you need someone that will discipline you from time to time. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:

God is good,. !!!!
All the time my dear!!
Thanks alot..
I love the name!!

I guess you are out of depression now? don't worry yourself you hear? everything will be better with time. grin
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz,

Are you always this mischievous and badly behaved?? Wtf!!
I trust you know, It would be wrong to get wrapped up in petty jibes with you.. buh this your long-standing " holier-than-thou " attitude on this forum is baffling. even for someone so ignorant ..
Let me as well remind you that only he who is without sin.. " Should cast the first stone " John 8:7
I don't have to explain to you or anyone else what I was doing there,. I have every right just as much as you do to visit any thread I want.. no one owes you any moral obligation whatsoever!!
So please drop all these conventional, formulaic and often oversimplified or exaggerated conception, opinion or image of a person..
To be honest, you're exceeding what is necessary,. Instead becoming repetitive and needlessly wordy..

My two cents!
Get a life chump,!!
Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Queenslander:
[s]Icey.jayz,

Are you always this mischievous and badly behaved?? Wtf!!
I trust you know, It would be wrong to get wrapped up in petty jibes with you.. buh this your long-standing " holier-than-thou " attitude on this forum is baffling. even for someone so ignorant ..
Let me as well remind you that only he who is without sin.. " Should cast the first stone " John 8:7
I don't have to explain to you or anyone else what I was doing there,. I have every right just as much as you do to visit any thread I want.. no one owes you any moral obligation whatsoever!!
So please drop all these conventional, formulaic and often oversimplified or exaggerated conception, opinion or image of a person..
To be honest, you're exceeding what is necessary,. Instead becoming repetitive and needlessly wordy..

My two cents!
Get a life chump,!!
Happy Sunday!!![/s]
Spare me those gibberish you typed, you think I don't know what you do? green snake like you. I saw that you were reporting my posts, so you are a coward afterall? Lol cheesycheesycheesy

you can report this one too, wayward girl. cheesycheesy

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Spare me those gibberish you typed, you think I don't know what you do? green snake like you. I saw that you were reporting my posts, so you are a coward afterall? Lol cheesycheesycheesy

you can report this one too, wayward girl. cheesycheesy
Lmao grin grin
" You don't need to fight with judases, they always end up hanging themselves "
Enjoy your ban..
Hope it's a long one though? Lool cheesy
In the end everybody gets what they deserve.. you got served boy!!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Queenslander:
[s]Lmao grin grin
Enjoy your ban..
In the end everybody gets what they deserve.. you got served boy!! [/s]
Hahahahaha but I'm still here and I have alot of time to create 100s of monikers to taunt you, coward like you! f*cking pretender, dangerous snake cheesycheesy

I'm not surprised you are a coded olosho though, I'm been saying that since last year so I'm not surprised cheesy

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Queenslander:
Lmao grin grin
Enjoy your ban..
In the end everybody gets what they deserve.. you got served boy!!
Two account active at the same time cheesycheesycheesy
or do you want to switch to your beaniebarbie account? Lol cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by NaijirianKing: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is part of the larger problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention: Did SW Fare Better Than SE? / Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola / Low Voter Turn Out In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.