Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Love At First Sight | Real Or Scam? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight | Real Or Scam? (648 Views)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / Love At First Sight:real Or Fiction / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First Sight | Real Or Scam? by hbemigho(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
I've often heard ladies express their disapproval of random men who slide into their inbox and starts proposing marriage.

They ask, "How do you love someone you don't know?"

How do you love someone, just from their pictures on social media?

Often times i've had people ask for my opinion on love at first sight.

I'll share with you today.

On the 3rd of November 2013, in a church program at our headquarter church, it was lunch time.

As a very jovial and playful christian brother, I decided to share lunch with a sister, a very good friend.

We were eating from the same plate, sitting opposite each other but in very close proximity, that if you had seen us, you’d have sworn that something was up between us.

In a far away corner of the church auditorium, a fair and fine sister (just exactly my spec if you know) was observing in avid bewilderment, of how a dedicated Christian brother will be eating with a sister inside the church like that.

A million things were going through her head like:

“Who is this brother sef?

He get mind sha o..

He is not even afraid that church leadership will put him on discipline for doing such.

See the way he is even smiling sef..”

Hahahahaha….

I raised my head and I caught this fair and fine sister, stealing a glance at me.

Immediately our eyes met, she sharply looked away.

Me sef as a fine gentleman, I throway face too.

Small time again, I looked and behold, our fair and fine sister was looking at me, still surprised.

Again, our eyes met and she quickly looked away.

This thing happened like five times o..

As a sharp guy, I decided to investigate this fine and fair sister.

All die na die. Something must kill a men.

Long story short, I got her number, although through illegal means sha, but lass lass we became friends.

Fast forward to 3 years later, November 12 2016, we got married.

That first day our eyes met, something in me just clicked, but was it love?

Definitely not.

Call it crush, call it infatuation, infact call it anything, but definitely not love.

Love in not automatic like that.

Love grows.

The first day we spoke on the phone, the conversation didn't go very smoothly, infact I was on hot seat, explaining how I got her number.

But I called again, I began to call more often, we advanced to Whatsapp and we got chatting more often.

Praise the Lord brethrens, the ministry was moving.

We graduated to physical meetings, and we started spending more time together.

Eventually, I began to gain her trust, she started to open up, she could now confide in me about her personal and family issues.

I got closer to her family, she got closer to mine.

Look ehn, this thing called ‘love’ grows through a process. It is not automatic abeg.

If someone tells you, the first day I set my eyes on you, I fell in love with you.

Na scam!

Just carry your bag and run.

Truth is, men are often attracted by what they see.

Someone like me that easily get distracted by outward beauty, front and back endowments, complexion, perfectly fitted cloths, awesome colour combinations, matching bags and shoes.

When we see these things at first sight ehn, we move closer like rat picking up the smell of smoked fish.

Then when we get close, we begin to discover other virtues like respect, intelligence, cleanliness and hygiene, great cooking skills, and we start to develop feelings gradually.

Women also might be attracted by looks, but falling in love?

It takes more than that.

Women doesn't fall in love easily like men, to win a woman's love, you'll need to constantly make her happy being around you, spend quality time with her, know what she likes, understand how she jokes.

Please brother, understand that if she calls you big head or bosqaurt, is not because she is disrespectful.

Buy her gifts, constantly compliment her, and stuffs like that.

I love your hair, your dress fits you perfectly, nice shoes.

If you like add

“You smell nice”.

Hehehehehe.

When you have gone to your house, in her alone moments, she’d think about those things you’ve done and said, and she'll just start smiling childishly.

Congratulations bro..

She have started falling for you already.

Now you can bring your tithes to the man of God.

But also know that the same way love grows, love also dies.

If I stop being nice to my wife, I stop spending quality time with her, stop complimenting her beauty, stop giving her gifts, and taking her out on romantic dates, I stop doing all those mind blowing stuffs I was doing before I got her..

See, I don't need a babalawo to tell me that her love for me will soon begin to wear off.

Then, if my wife is always on the phone with another bobo, it's only a matter of time, before she will start going out with him, then I have already failed in keeping her love.

At some point, the love must have started wearing off.

I need to check myself properly and figure out where I missed it, what have I stopped doing?

Perhaps someone else has started epp-ing me to do it.

At this point, it's up to me, to figure out how to win back her love, that's if small love still remain o.

Love at first sight is scary.

Because if truly love at first sight is real, then relationships and marriages are in trouble, because our partners can just meet someone randomly and fall in love with them at first sight.

And where does that leave us?

But common sense will tell you that's not possible sha.

Dem nor dey run am like that

Na small small.

Na from clap dem dey take enter dance.

You disagree? Let's see your reason.

Meanwhile, you can check out my YouTube channel for more of my premium dating tips for singles.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCp6nZYnEGkxEUUmHNq-KD-A

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight | Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Love at first sight is a real scam

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight | Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fthat thing is a big scam...

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight | Real Or Scam? by dhameelare(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Love at first sight is one of the biggest scam of the century.
Humans in general are attracted to what they see

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight | Real Or Scam? by nizzyong(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Love at first sight is real only in Indian movie

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight | Real Or Scam? by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
hbemigho:

Women also might be attracted by looks, but falling in love?

It takes more than that.

Women doesn't fall in love easily like men, to win a woman's love, you'll need to constantly make her happy being around you, spend quality time with her, know what she likes, understand how she jokes.

Buy her gifts, constantly compliment her, and stuffs like that.
This is sooooo true. I wish more men will reaslise this

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Wayne Talks About His Favorite Sex Position With Nicki Minaj :video / Please Read Below And Advise Me / The kitchen is a zone open to all genders. Men get in there.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.