Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms (7070 Views)

IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO / Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by PAWG(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Can't you see the ESN uniforms. Even if u see pictures of him with ikonso in their uniform you'll still deny it. Atleast he has been arrested in Nigeria.
More pictures coming. You guys will run out of excuses soon.

Before u deny ESN doesn't behead for charms remember this photo from Ahmed killers in Imo state. The head in the sack bag is also one of our Igbo brothers or sisters used by the unknown gunmen after killing Ahmed in Imo state.

Omor even if MNK appears live on Channels TV and shoots the presenter, dem go still find how dem go take defend/justify am. I just read and move on, need to argue with some kind people

3 Likes

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by vasel15: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Vasel15 gidgiddy notasyouthink

You still won't learn you can't defeat biafra
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
PAWG:

Omor even if MNK appears live on Channels TV and shoots the presenter, dem go still find how dem go take defend/justify am. I just read and move on, need to argue with some kind people

Atleast these are pictures of severed heads used as charms in some past weeks attacks which failed them. The internet never forget they'll run out of excuses soon.
https://www.nairaland.com/6578631/police-capture-neutralize-ahmed-gulaks

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
1064frrr:
[s][/s]

Mynd44 make una make anti spam for these guys na
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by FreedomArmy: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As shared by Ijelespeaks
udele I bet you one thing. Your end will be full of regrets. Continue in your foolish part because of the crumbs you are getting from the government
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
FreedomArmy:
udele I bet you one thing. Your end will be full of regrets. Continue in your foolish part because of the crumbs you are getting from the government

Keep on beheading our people for failed charms

1 Like

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
1064frrr:
[s][/s]

Oboy leave me na
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by FreedomArmy: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Keep on beheading our people for failed charms
those pictures were people killed by the evil government and you have the temerity to mock the dead by posting their pictures. One day your own picture will be posted and will be used to make mockery of your family.
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
FreedomArmy:
those pictures were people killed by the evil government and you have the temerity to mock the dead by posting their pictures. One day your own picture will be posted and will be used to make mockery of your family.

Were unknown gunmen killed. Let's forget the corpse killed what about the severed head in the sackbag. Remember this was weeks ago before this beheading confession

1 Like

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
1064frrr:
[s][/s]
U go taya
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
1065fve:
[s][/s]

Stop quoting me so I know when I have new mentions
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by Notasyouthink: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Vasel15 gidgiddy notasyouthink

Before u deny remember the internet does not forget. It was still our brothers or sisters you guys beheaded in this sack bag to do charm in the killing of Ahmed in Imo state weeks ago that still failed

https://www.nairaland.com/6578631/police-capture-neutralize-ahmed-gulaks
As far as this junk is coming from the police and you sharing it is a big fat lie. Because we don't know the nigerian security forces as soothsayers and as for you hmmm you're worst than them.

All I could say is that, another set of innocent souls gone unjustly.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
As far as this junk is coming from the police and you sharing it is a big fat lie. Because we don't know the nigerian security forces as soothsayers and as for you hmmm you're worst than them.

All I could say is that, another set of innocent souls gone unjustly.

Is that not the picture of him and the police ban with esn uniform in esn camp. Old pictures of severed head confirming his testimony of today nawao with una denial o grin

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by sukar886: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
How much did FG pay this guy
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by Ojiofor: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

There isnt even any evidence that any of these pictures was in Nigeria, it could be anywhere in Africa

Always living in denial even enough evidence is staring you in the face.

Is this guy an ESN officer or UGM grin

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by DesChyko: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
This same set of guns. This same set if cartridges. Then they add the Igbo attire for effect.

The most obvious is how these major players and self-confessed fellows disappear from existence after being used.
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

Always living in denial even enough evidence is staring you in the face.

Is this guy an ESN officer or UGM grin

Their denial no get part 2 o. That was how they were denying Ikonso till Nnamdi Kanu accepted is part of them. Na wao. Even with pics of him in the police van they are still arguing.
They use to say the police are killing innocent people not unknown gunmen why aren't the unknown gunmen attacking again na? grin

1 Like

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
DesChyko:
This same set of guns. This same set if cartridges. Then they add the Igbo attire for effect.

The most obvious is how these major players and self-confessed fellows disappear from existence after being used.

Una denial err
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by cybertruss(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
fake news
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by Notasyouthink: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Is that not the picture of him and the police ban with esn uniform in esn camp. Old pictures of severed head confirming his testimony of today nawao with una denial o grin
Which ESN uniform and camp?? So every bush is now ESN camp?? Nigerian media and people like you is full of lies and propaganda haba.

The same lying media that tried to make the gullibles
believe that kanu was lured to Brazil by a woman and was captured on the process.

Our eyes is widely open now.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by NewDawn2O21: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

All I see are people holding guns in the bush, it could be anywhere in Africa. No evidence that this is Nigeria. I can go on the internet and get pictures within 5 minutes of people holding guns in the bushes of Uganda and claim they are anything
this is the only ipob guy I like on this forum.
He seems so educated and matured that's why he doesn't insult or abuse unlike his other brainwashed brothers
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by NewDawn2O21: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Same here

Only lunatics support a failed state - you and those sacrificing human life are the same - primitive savages.
frustrated fellow go get some education and learn how to talk in public and stop disgracing your family on s faceless forum.
Re: New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms by OyigboUpdate: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
this is the only ipob guy I like on this forum.
He seems so educated and matured that's why he doesn't insult or abuse unlike his other brainwashed brothers

For gidgiddy not to abuse then know that the mods has kept him in his position. No ipob is civil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State Is The Highest Producer Of Cocoa In Nigeria. / Busted! Information Minister, Lai Mohammed’s Son Caught Smoking In Public / PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.