Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO (1369 Views)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:20pm On May 18, 2023
Watch Ijelespeaks expose everything.
Regarding the death of odumodu the IPOB Esn gunman that was killed by NPF and the pregnant underage girls.
How he uses them and their babies.

Watch and cry.

https://fb.watch/kC5VgJbHzO/?mibextid=Nif5oz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:22pm On May 18, 2023
Heart breaking comment

2 Likes

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:25pm On May 18, 2023
Photos from the IPOB camp of underage girls and babies.
Here the horrible things being done to them

4 Likes

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:26pm On May 18, 2023
Odumodu Late ESN commander that was killed and some information gotten from his phone.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:29pm On May 18, 2023
Pics

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by illicit(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2023
shocked
Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Absuchat(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2023
Not true

1 Like

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by pandoragirigory: 6:46pm On May 18, 2023
Why naw, Peter girigory Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:52pm On May 18, 2023
Absuchat:
Not true
Is there any evil too hard for ipob to do?

9 Likes

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Adaisback(f): 6:54pm On May 18, 2023
Oya, where are those their defenders? God will punish anyone defending KANU and his ipob terrorists. Kanu will never go Scot free. If Nigeria govt dare release you, Simon Ekpa boys will finish you off. I curse you and curse the yeye womb that bore you. Is this how Ojukwu fought for his own Biafra. God pls strengthen Nigeria police to kill them all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Absuchat(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Is there any evil too hard for ipob to do?
Yes!
Selling a human skull for just 20k

1 Like

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Armaggedon: 7:52pm On May 18, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
Heart breaking comment
See how old looking you have become because of evil. Very soon you'll look older than your father.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Quintopia: 7:58pm On May 18, 2023
Adaisback:
Oya, where are those their defenders? God will punish anyone defending KANU and his ipob terrorists. Kanu will never go Scot free. If Nigeria govt dare release you, Simon Ekpa boys will finish you off. I curse you and curse the yeye womb that bore you. Is this how Ojukwu fought for his own Biafra. God pls strengthen Nigeria police to kill them all.

It was EXACTLY how Ojukwu “fought for his own Biafra”. This is what they do. It wasn’t invented today. You’re only seeing it because we have internet now. Even the Igbos and riverine people that questioned the war were seized, marched into the bush, killed and eaten.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Ola9ja23: 8:00pm On May 18, 2023
K
Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by TheZooHasFalln: 8:07pm On May 18, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
Watch Ijelespeaks expose everything.
Regarding the death of odumodu the IPOB Esn gunman that was killed by NPF and the pregnant underage girls.
How he uses them and their babies.

Watch and cry.

https://fb.watch/kC5VgJbHzO/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Immediately I saw this poorly fabricated cut and join story, before I check who the OP is, I swore with my life that you're the one behind it, and behold after I checked, I wasn't disappointed.

Continue.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Wahalawaha1a: 8:12pm On May 18, 2023
See the horrible ppl we dey share country with..kai 🙀
Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Airlord2030: 8:20pm On May 18, 2023
God punish lugard for joining me and this strange people i don't share anything with in one country..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Martinsmine(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2023
Fake news....

Oyiboupdate and fake news na 5 and 6
Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Samfloxin(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2023
Lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:36pm On May 18, 2023
Samfloxin:
Lies everywhere
Be warned
Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Brek: 6:14pm On May 21, 2023
Adaisback:
Shut up! and do something useful! Can't you see the difference between propaganda and facts?
Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by GeneralPula: 6:35pm On May 21, 2023
Quintopia:

It was EXACTLY how Ojukwu “fought for his own Biafra”. This is what they do. It wasn’t invented today. You’re only seeing it because we have internet now. Even the Igbos and riverine people that questioned the war were seized, marched into the bush, killed and eaten.
True..
Re: IPOB camp they eat Babies And Placentas For Charms VIDEO by Christistruth03: 6:38pm On May 21, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Churches Pledge Allegiance To Tinubu’s Presidency, Abandon Obi / Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast / Akpabio Attends Burial Of Mrs Jane Nnamani In Enugu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.