Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Women And Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Cheating (405 Views)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Cheating by Pastorgood555(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
How can you marry with 4 children and still begin your ex for Facebook chat and when confronted by her her husband she claims just chatting nothing attached
Re: Women And Cheating by jesmond3945: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Pastorgood555:
How can you marry with 4 children and still begin your ex for Facebook chat and when confronted by her her husband she claims just chatting nothing attached
boredom
Re: Women And Cheating by Mophor: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
She flashed back to old memories how d guy used to lash her and make her squirt like a rushing tap

(1) (Reply)

Folic Acid And Its Effect On Your Baby's Spinal Cord / See Photos Of Children Of Popular Nigerian Musicians Below The Age Of 10 / Please Borrow Me 150k... Will Be Returned Asap With Interest If U Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.