Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! (28768 Views)

My Girl's Crazy Cravings / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 9:03pm On May 11, 2022
I do hear many stories about pregnant women having many silly and wierd cravings or fantasis ranging from foods to their funny choice of dressing, hairstyles e.t.c I haven't gotten pregnant before so I can't relate for now! grin

Not until I witnessed my auntie own who is 5months pregnant and her own wierd cravings is that she loves the smell of Fuel(petrol), she now move around with the gallon of fuel and she now wears her husband's clothes and slippers without touching her own clothesgrin it's really very funny!

Share your own story of pregnant women and their wierd cravings grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Ochyes: 9:04pm On May 11, 2022
I am sitted. Oya make the married and married singles share their experiences.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by OlawaleBammie: 9:09pm On May 11, 2022
Like seriously my woman no even crave for anything, she just dey do her work dey go she no send anybody grin

The one wey dem talk say if pregnant woman cook dem no go fit chop am, taahhh no be my madam, na pasepase she dey cook ni tie grin

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Dorwadora(f): 9:25pm On May 11, 2022
I've never been pregnant and I stay away from pregnant women since the day one auntie sent me to empty her container of saliva embarassed embarassed embarassed.

To open the container and let the slippering liquid out was almost the death of me embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'll just sit down here and read comments.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by TheRace55: 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
I remember one pregnant woman whom we live in thesame quarters knocked at my door ,one lonely afternoon while I was in the bathroom bathing , she kept knocking at my door very hard ,I have to rush and grab my towel. even for the fact that am not done with my Bath.

when i Reach the door I saw her standarding holding Gellato ice cream and she said she need my help and I answer what kind of help madam. She said she want me to Cum in her ice cream ,I said wtf I was shocked about her request .

i said so is this how pregnancy turned women's .Damn

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Like seriously my woman no even crave for anything, she just dey do her work dey go she no send anybody grin

The one wey dem talk say if pregnant woman cook dem no go fit chop am, taahhh no be my madam, na pasepase she dey cook ni tie grin
really omo you are lucky o, my uncle is about to run away from home sef grin

28 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by zubimete(f): 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
comments. [/quote] so so dirty, i once had a neighbour like that, she uses washing hand basin. Infact we stopped eating her food.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
I've never been pregnant and I stay away from pregnant women since the day one auntie sent me to empty her container of saliva embarassed embarassed embarassed.

To open the container and let the slippering liquid out was almost the death of me embarassed embarassed embarassed

Eww embarassed most of them are fond of doing that! Because they are lazy to go outside or into the toilet to throw their saliva

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Dorwadora(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Eww embarassed most of them are fond of doing that! Because they are lazy to go outside or into the toilet to throw their saliva
Some of them feel nauseated when they smell the container and it might trigger vomit for them.

Abeg ma, I dey chop embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by everythinggirly(f): 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
Some of them easily get upset, sleep alot and consume more food.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 9:43pm On May 11, 2022
zubimete:
comments. so so dirty, i once had a neighbour like that, she uses washing hand basin. Infact we stopped eating her food.
lol they can be very dirty too grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by zubimete(f): 9:44pm On May 11, 2022
My personal experience for my first child was love for hubby. He was transfered so i moved to my parents house. If he does'nt cal for a day i will me very mad promising my self not to take his cals as punishment. The moment he cals boom i'm on cal crying how he abandon me. That pregnancy also makes me forget things easily. My second pregnacy is crave for meat pie& barbieque.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Romanoff(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2022
I wanted to eat Afang soup from Nkoyo, I begged this man to help me go and buy it, man said nothing would make him drive all the way there to buy it.

That's how I posted on status o, that anyone around Nkoyo should help me buy and bring.

Fortunately, I got a dear friend to buy and bring to my house.

Hubby shock dey wonder how I get am as I no comot.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by OlawaleBammie: 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
TheRace55:
I remember one pregnant woman whom we live in thesame quarters knocked at my door ,one lonely afternoon while I was in the bathroom bathing , she kept knocking at my door very hard ,I have to rush and grab my towel. even for the fact that am not done with my Bath.

when i Reach the door I saw her standarding holding Gellato ice cream and she said she need my and I answer what kind of health madam. She said she want me to Cum in her ice cream ,I said wtf I was shocked about her request .

Arrh lol she is the wierdest of them all shocked
Did you later cum inside the ice cream grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 9:49pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
Some of them feel nauseated when they smell the container and it might trigger vomit for them.

Abeg ma, I dey chop embarassed embarassed embarassed
oops sorrry grin
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Vinnie2000(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2022
Eating bonga fish and soaked garri 5 to 6x a day. But OP, incase, if u want to get Belle, let me know, ok?.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by posty56: 9:50pm On May 11, 2022
TheRace55:

when i Reach the door I saw her standarding holding Gellato ice cream and she said she need my and I answer what kind of health madam. She said she want me to Cum in her ice cream ,I said wtf I was shocked about her request .

wtf!! delete this

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
everythinggirly:
Some of them easily get upset, sleep alot and consume more food.
yeah so true, especially getting upset over unnecessary things

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Dorwadora(f): 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
TheRace55:

Say God angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
Pregnant women and there wahala,

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
zubimete:
My personal experience for my first child was love for hubby. He was transfered so i moved to my parents house. If he does'nt cal for a day i will me very mad promising my self not to take his cals as punishment. The moment he cals boom i'm on cal crying how he abandon me. That pregnancy also makes me forget things easily. My second pregnacy is crave for meat pie& barbieque.
Awwn kiss that's sweet you extra love your husband grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by cavreek: 9:59pm On May 11, 2022
Wahala for Johnny way no get wife not to talk of one way dey pregnant

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:
I wanted to eat Afang soup from Nkoyo, I begged this man to help me go and buy it, man said nothing would make him drive all the way there to buy it.

That's how I posted on status o, that anyone around Nkoyo should help me buy and bring.

Fortunately, I got a dear friend to buy and bring to my house.

Hubby shock dey wonder how I get am as I no comot.
grin Lol wahala... always craving for things far away and almost impossible to get

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 10:03pm On May 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Eating bonga fish and soaked garri 5 to 6x a day.
But OP, incase, if u want to get Belle, let me know, ok?.
6x a day shocked

Why should I let you know undecided
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Romanoff(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
grin Lol wahala... always craving for things far away and almost impossible to get

That wasn't impossible na. Shebi another person help me get am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2022
cavreek:
Wahala for Johnny way no get wife not to talk of one way dey pregnant
Johnny u go soon get and your eye go see pepper grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 10:33pm On May 11, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Pregnant women and there wahala,
lol Abi, share your experience with anyone undecided
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Silentgroper(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Ur uncle and auntie got married and are having a kid together..

wtf...

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Silentgroper(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:

*Pukes*
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 10:50pm On May 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
Ur uncle and auntie got married and are having a kid together..

wtf...
Don't get it twisted o...I call my aunt husband uncle grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Silentgroper(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Don't get it twisted o...I call my aunt husband uncle grin
U shoulda been more specific

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse? / My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.