Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum (3704 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today / Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case / Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by durangokid: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yawns and those he murdered doesn't have families.

Igbos and Stupidity are like 5 and 6.
You are very correct that is why I can never pity any policeman or army killed because they always kill innocent people too, I am seeing high profile assassination in Nigeria if anything happen to KANU, you can guess why Buhari cancelled his UK proposed travel for health checks you think he is a fool?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Notasyouthink: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are a Nigerian.

So you just typed nonsense.
I am not a nigerian and you are known for typing rubbish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
List 5 lies from IPOB and I will list more than 5 lies from this terrorists government and it's security agents.

This government lies and propaganda is too much that's why people of sane mind have lost faith and trust on them.

The liar I have known from onset are kanu and his terrorists Igbos.

They are the real definition of liars.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
durangokid:
You are very correct that is why I can never pity any policeman or army killed because they always kill innocent people too, I am seeing high profile assassination in Nigeria if anything happen to KANU, you can guess why Buhari cancelled his UK proposed travel for health checks you think he is a fool?

@bolded is that what they told you in last Ipob meeting?

Lol, you guys always fabricate and believe nonsense just to be okay and free una hearts from pain.

Ipob Umu Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I am not a nigerian and you are known for typing rubbish.

Lol, where are you from?
Kotonkarife?

You are on Nigeria soil and even obeying Nigeria laws and also seeking good life under same NIGERIA.

Pls you have no case at all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Leybari: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
muykem:
He will come out alive but that will be after Buhari government.

Am only interested in @the bolded..
As for when he will be out, it is not up to you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by durangokid: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

@bolded is that what they told you in last Ipob meeting?

Lol, you guys always fabricate and believe nonsense just to be okay and free una hearts from pain.

Ipob Umu Anuofia.
. Guy calm down I am not a member of ipob , what I want to inform you is most of you people especially Fulani don't know what those ipob are capable of doing, if they tell you they will do something, they will, if you are smart you will notice how South East Governors are avoiding them, they have profiled all prominent Nigerians and their families in case of something like this, they have been saying it they are not hiding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by rummmy: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Momentum in Nigeria?

Someone who sacrificed ten girls just for charm...chineke

Nnamdi deserves to be executed. Are those girls responsible for the death of his parents?

Anybody supporting Nnamdi kanu is no less a killer and a murderer.

Are we now back to era of slave merchants and execution in disguise?.....Aro

The case is not gaining any momentum but his stay is prison is beginning to gain momentum
fake news carriers will all die Young.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
durangokid:
. Guy calm down I am not a member of ipob , what I want to inform you is most of you people especially Fulani don't know what those ipob are capable of doing, if they tell you they will do something, they will, if you are smart you will notice how South East Governors are avoiding them, they have profiled all prominent Nigerians and their families in case of something like this, they have been saying it they are not hiding

Since they are capable of anything let them go and release their supreme leader....even not they are cowards.

leave long talk, they are all riff raffs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
rummmy:
fake news carriers will all die Young.......

No wonder all Igbos are dying and their leader caught.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by durangokid: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Since they are capable of anything let them go and release their supreme leader....even not they are cowards.

leave long talk, they are all riff raffs
I pity you,what most of you known bigoted should be thinking by now is what life of a Fulani man in Nigeria after less than two years of buhari government, once again you people don't know what ipob is capable of doing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by UstazAhmed(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Kanu will be victorious at the end

After calling this country a zoo ryt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by rummmy: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Una don set our former beloved Nigeria on fire.......I have never seen Nigeria this bad before now.............. All thanks to terrorist fulanis...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by UstazAhmed(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Only Allah can save Nnamdi Kanu cos he has committed so much in the guise of freedom fighting and self determination
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by rummmy: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No wonder all Igbos are dying and their leader caught.
Lol....anyone that have a different view from this government is termed ipob by you miscreants....
Can't you see that this country is not working or you just want to continue defending your monthly 30k stipend?
You can not force your believe and will to me..your principal is a failure,a very big one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by rummmy: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Only Allah can save Nnamdi Kanu cos he has committed so much in the guise of freedom fighting and self determination
Boko Haram,bandicts,herdsmen and meyetti Allah enjoying after killing many people and you think Kanu is your problem.......just pray nothing happen to him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
durangokid:
I pity you,what most of you known bigoted should be thinking by now is what life of a Fulani man in Nigeria after less than two years of buhari government, once again you people don't know what ipob is capable of doing

Since they are capable of anything let them go and release their supreme leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
rummmy:
Lol....anyone that have a different view from this government is termed ipob by you miscreants....
Can't you see that this country is not working or you just want to continue defending your monthly 30k stipend?
You can not force your believe and will to me..your principal is a failure,a very big one.

And don't force yours on us.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by UstazAhmed(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
rummmy:
Boko Haram,bandicts,herdsmen and meyetti Allah enjoying after killing many people and you think Kanu is your problem.......just pray nothing happen to him.

Cheap threat. Nothing will happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by rummmy: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Cheap threat. Nothing will happen
you skipped my question.
Why haven't the government arrested Boko Haram,herdsmen and meyetti Allah members?
The government double standard is an open secret...
Meanwhile,when are you killing Kanu,please do it fast...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by rummmy: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And don't force yours on us.
then go your way while we go ours..
We can't be one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by durangokid: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Since they are capable of anything let them go and release their supreme leader.
well that is their business but you and me knows that nothing will happen to him buhari and malami has no Ball to harm Him they don't have that capacity, they only detain him for few weeks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by UstazAhmed(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
rummmy:
you skipped my question.
Why haven't the government arrested Boko Haram,herdsmen and meyetti Allah members?
The government double standard is an open secret...
Meanwhile,when are you killing Kanu,please do it fast...

He won't be killed in a giffy. He has a lot of crimes to answer first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
durangokid:
well that is their business but you and me knows that nothing will happen to him buhari and malami has no Ball to harm Him they don't have that capacity, they only detain him for few weeks

Is that what they also told u guys in the last Ipob meeting.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
rummmy:
then go your way while we go ours..
We can't be one.

Go where?

Lol..oochim
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by OfoIgbo: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
talk2hb1:
But Honestly Speaking, he jumped bail with no explanation of how he escaped from the country illegally, now you want explanation of how he was brought back illegally.
This is a typical PDP (Papa Deceived Pikin, Pikin Deceived Papa) case undecided.
Quote me Wrongly and Die violently in Russian Labor Camp.

The Fulani government brought in the military to kill him in 2017 and he escaped. That is acceptable in international law. If he wasn't a British citizen, he could have sought refugee status with a western government, and he won't be denied.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by durangokid: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Is that what they also told u guys in the last Ipob meeting.
. You are a fool,some of you Fulani terrorist think from your ANUS, cow shit like you, that is why you people want inflict your idiocy to other Nigerians, God will not allow that, don't worry buhari has less than two years to go let us see any other foolish Fulani who will come to tell Nigerians to vote for him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
durangokid:
. You are a fool,some of you Fulani terrorist think from your ANUS, cow shit like you, that is why you people want inflict your idiocy to other Nigerians, God will not allow that, don't worry buhari has less than two years to go let us see any other foolish Fulani who will come to tell Nigerians to vote for him

Lol

Simple question "Is that what they also told u guys in the last Ipob meeting.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by durangokid: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Simple question "Is that what they also told u guys in the last Ipob meeting.?
ANUS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by adedehinbo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Missambitious:
When the bible says "Thy enemies shall fall at thy feet"

This is what it meant cool
hahahaha if I were the one I might kick him once after he fell down
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by DeltaFire: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Momentum in Nigeria?

Someone who sacrificed ten girls just for charm...chineke

Nnamdi deserves to be executed. Are those girls responsible for the death of his parents?

Anybody supporting Nnamdi kanu is no less a killer and a murderer.

Are we now back to era of slave merchants and execution in disguise?.....Aro

The case is not gaining any momentum but his stay is prison is beginning to gain momentum

IPOB is FINISHED. Thank God!

Nnamdi Kanu is history. Thank God!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Okoroawusa: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords In Chicago — Festus Keyamo / More Oil Discovered In Nigeria / Boko Haram Members Arrested In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.