Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum (3700 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today / Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case / Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by FreeIgbos: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
I was thinking this was an IPOB propaganda when I saw the headline, but after reading this piece, I have to agree 100% with this report.

In Nigeria's desperation to arrest Kanu, they ended up causing serious diplomatic problem for themselves.

Firstly, the UK is a strong Western nation that doesn't joke with rule of law. Nnamdi Kanu is their citizen and no matter the extent Nigerian government goes to tarnish his image and call him names, HE HASN'T BROKEN ANY LAW IN UK! Therefore, UK will be mandated by law to go to any length to protect him.

Secondly, Kenya is a poor country that relies heavily on tourism. If IPOB continues to embarrass them and show the world that Nnamdi Kanu was arbitrarily arrested when he was on a business/tourist visit to the country and handed over to a rogue country like country, in a gestapo style, it will be a serious dent on that country's image. Especially when there was a similar case in the past. Kenya may have acted under pressure from Nigeria to hand over Nnamdi Kanu to them but they obviously never anticipated the bedlam it is generating. Nigeria is not a benefactor to Kenya and neither do they stand to gain a lot from Nigeria relative to what they may lose in the long run should Kenya start having a bad reputation as a high risk country for tourism.

What IPOB should do is to keep this news on the front burner and continue embarrassing Kenya. Soon they will in turn

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by adadike(f): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Momentum in Nigeria?

Someone who sacrificed ten girls just for charm...chineke

Nnamdi deserves to be executed. Are those girls responsible for the death of his parents?

Anybody supporting Nnamdi kanu is no less a killer and a murderer.

Are we now back to era of slave merchants and execution in disguise?.....Aro

The case is not gaining any momentum but his stay is prison is beginning to gain momentum
I wept when I read that news. All ESN members deserve to die.
I spit on their wicked heads
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
adadike:
I wept when I read that news. All ESN members deserve to die.
I spit on their wicked heads
Mad people everywhere

Igbos respect sanctity of human lives and the rest. Such attributes Igbos are known for are been defeated because of Nnamdi Kanu and his lunatics of followers.

He want to successfully destroy Igboland and Igbo youths with propganda. Nnamdi really penetrated imo state beyond our imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Government Announces New Set Of Appointments (full List) / Abacha Is A Saint - Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalami. / Dr Chimaroke's 50b Stolen Empire Crumbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.